Coffee Shop

Rheo

clearvision

Heard Ted Cruz on Rush today. Talking on immigration bill. Came across really well. Quite impressed.

• Like 2

Heard Ted Cruz on Rush today. Talking on immigration bill. Came across really well. Quite impressed.

We heard him too.

It's amazing that he came across so well with his obvious mental challenges... being "Hispanic" and having all those conservative ideas floating around in his head.

He must be dealing with terrible self hate and loathing. Bless his little heart!

• Like 3

LMFAO.gif I can't help it. Your predictions of horrific deaths make me laugh every time.

Well we are. smile.png

Just trying to help people prepare themselves. You never know when a volcano is going to erupt in your back yard, or the zombie apocalypse happens.

LMFAO.gif I can't help it. Your predictions of horrific deaths make me laugh every time.

Well we are. smile.png

Just trying to help people prepare themselves. You never know when a volcano is going to erupt in your back yard, or the zombie apocalypse happens.

It's a great service you perform.

• Like 1

Thanks @Valin It's a great service that you perform flawlessly.

ashleymbhs6.edublogs.org-Disney-Chicken-

• Like 4

Thanks @Valin It's a great service that you perform flawlessly.

ashleymbhs6.edublogs.org-Disney-Chicken-

Well without the invaluable hepl of dieter (my evil twin) and Carlos (my invisible friend) I don't think I would be able to keep track of all the threats facing us. What with Vogon constructor fleets...Nibiru and The Bilderbergers and their chemtrails, it's pretty much a full tome job.
  • Like 1

Christopher Orlet Abraham Lincoln was a very very bad man.

The paleocons strike back.

You know what would be really nice...or at least interesting? An argument from these people that I haven't seen and seen smacked down 592 times.

Christopher Orlet Abraham Lincoln was a very very bad man.

The paleocons strike back.

You know what would be really nice...or at least interesting? An argument from these people that I haven't seen and seen smacked down 592 times.

If he was indeed a very very bad man then the comparisons to him and O would make sense. They do not.

SrWoodchuck

I love me some redistributive justice upon pompous gubmint officials. From TheFeralIrishman:

A New Jersey Township Lawyer Goes After The Little Guy and Gets a Smackdown...

http://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-new-jersey-township-lawyer-goes-after.html

Scissors-32x32.png

Average citizen Jake Freivald lives in West Orange, New Jersey and is the owner of the web domain, westorange.info. It is a bare bones site that provides basic information about his town, and there’s probably no chance in heck that anyone who would happen to visit might confuse it with the official West Orange website that looks like this. Again, look at Jake’s website and then look at the township’s site and ask yourself if you’d ever think that the former could be confused with the latter.
Apparently someone in the West Orange government believes that Jake’s website is actually causing confusion, so the township’s attorney, Richard D.Trenk, fired off a cease and desist to Jake with a bunch of fancy, big city legal terms.

Dear Mr. Freivald:

I am the Township Attorney for the Township of West Orange (“Township”). It has come to our attention that, on or about May 13, 2013, you registered and began to use the domain name “westorange.info” (the “Info Domain”). The Township interprets this action as an effort by you to confuse and conflate the Township’s official domain name and Web site with the Info Domain that you maintain.
The use of the Township’s name is unauthorized and is likely to cause confustion [sic], mistake or to deceive the public and may be a violation of the Township’s federally protected rights. The Info Domain falsely creates the impression that the Township is associated or affiliated with the Info Domain. At a minimum, this action has been taken with constructive knowledge of the Township’s name and Web site, and constitutes bad faith use of the Info Domain.
Accordingly, the Township demands that you cease and desist from use, ownership and maintenance of the Info Domain. The Township further demands that, within ten (10) days, the Info Domain be withdrawn from the current registrar, and that you cease all current and future use of the Info Domain, or anything else confusingly similar thereto.

The Township reserves all rights and remedies.
Please be guided accordingly.

Very truly yours,

Richard D. Trenk, Township Attorney

The reply from Jake Freivald's attorney is here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/148538709/Stephen-Kaplitt-Cease-and-Desist-Response-Letter

• Like 4

Man of Steel: A commentary by Fr. Barron

I had a pastor many years ago who would always say..."Children...we think we're the big people. We think we're the ones In Charge. I'm here to tell you We're not".

What the old joke? If you want to make God laugh, tell him you've got a plan.

• Like 2