Losing Egypt?

Geee

Obama: In Egypt, transition to democracy 'must begin now'

Maybe they don't want a democracy, maybe the want a republic...

Obama: In Egypt, transition to democracy 'must begin now'

Maybe they don't want a democracy, maybe the want a republic...

I don't think many have really thought about it in those terms. I think (and as always I could be wrong) what they are looking for is choices.

Choices? Like between Obama or McCain. Don't you love choices.

Compared to the choices they have had for the last 30 years.....black and white.

I clicked on AlJazeera and things are pretty wild there. One of the biggest brawls you will ever see.

Just heard on Fox that they firebombed one of the museums.

AlJazeera

I clicked on AlJazeera and things are pretty wild there. One of the biggest brawls you will ever see.

Just heard on Fox that they firebombed one of the museums.

AlJazeera

I never thought I'd be saying this....AlJazeera has some of if not the best coverage of this.

Barack Obama said tonight in his speech to the world about the clusterbuck in egypt: "The passion and dignity demonstrated by the people of Egypt has been an inspiration"... He says young protesters will reach their destiny.

The next person to tell me that Obama is not a Muslim... I'm punching them right in the face.

What is happening in Tunisia, in Egypt, and will soon be happening in Jordan, Yemen Arabia and other countries in the Middle East, is an uprising of Muslims who have no interest in peace or stability, only in the further domination of Islam in this world. After last weeks suicide bombing in the Moscow airport, they are even targeting that nation to dominate!

Since most have been sound asleep, apathetic, or simply bought into the media hype, let me share with you that Islam has been about one thing during its' 1400 year existence...DOMINATION! They are not interested in the secular Muslims who for political purposes want peace and stability. Within the next few days, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak will be gone. In his place will be an agent for true Islam who will immediately end the long time peace treaty with Israel and take a firm anti-American stance, despite the billions we give Egypt annually in aid.

In the background, we have the incompetence of our President. While most may suppose he is supporting Islam in his waffling remarks about Egypt, the fact is he hasn't got a clue what he is doing and is the perfect foil for the rise of a false religion like Islam seeking to take hold in nations around around the globe, including the United States.

Barack Obama said tonight in his speech to the world about the clusterbuck in Egypt: "The passion and dignity demonstrated by the people of Egypt has been an inspiration"... He says young protesters will reach their destiny.

The next person to tell me that Obama is not a Muslim... I'm punching them right in the face.

You do remember he is a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER"? This is right up his alley (and about all he is good for . . . stirring the pot).

shoutNCJim!

I agree with most of what you've posted. I think Obama's inexperience, ignorance & special interests are encouraging chaos & emboldening our enemies. Hopefully we'll save billions that won't have to go Mubarak's police state.....or will be re-directed a little more efficiently. I think it may be a time to re-examine our global priorities in relation to foreign aid. The power to make war & negotiate treaties belongs with Congress & not the Executive branch; where it's become a tool for his personal agendas. We should make every attempt to remain friendly with countries that have been our allies, to push for them to honor their commitments to us & our allies & use both carrot & stick to try to keep them in our sphere of influence.

I absolutely agree that the Muslim Brotherhood [and militant Islam, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc.] is hell-bent on establishing the Caliphate, welcome the "12th Whatever" and spread Islam throughout Dar al Harb.......which means "territory of war or chaos" & includes the United States of America.

Barack Obama said tonight in his speech to the world about the clusterbuck in egypt: "The passion and dignity demonstrated by the people of Egypt has been an inspiration"... He says young protesters will reach their destiny.

Pack a lunch...and bring you bigboy pads...you're gonna need em.

HE IS NOT A MUSLIM.

If these protests/demonstrations don't inspire you, I don't know what would.

What is happening in Tunisia, in Egypt, and will soon be happening in Jordan, Yemen Arabia and other countries in the Middle East, is an uprising of Muslims who have no interest in peace or stability, only in the further domination of Islam in this world.

see reply #140

Egypt: Obama broke it, he owns it.

Some might say that Obama, with his reckless interferences, is responsible for every death in Egypt. Whosever side the fatality is on.

Chickadee! NcJim! No doubt about his allegiance.

Barack Obama said tonight in his speech to the world about the clusterbuck in Egypt: "The passion and dignity demonstrated by the people of Egypt has been an inspiration"... He says young protesters will reach their destiny.

You do remember he is a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER"? This is right up his alley (and about all he is good for . . . stirring the pot).

HE IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Quite right. Obama is an atheist, or agnostic, at best. But he IS a Moslem sympathizer due to his family background.

HE IS NOT A MUSLIM.

Quite right. Obama is an atheist, or agnostic, at best. But he IS a Moslem sympathizer due to his family background.

I am of the opinion that the only thing he sympathizes with is himself. Any display of sympathy/support for Muslims (particularly those who say one man one vote one time) comes from the fact he is a man of the hard left, where this is seen not so much as support for the (radicals?)Muslims as much as it is anti-western/anti-America. The west and America are of course the fount of all that is evil in the world today....and we just need to go away, so the devolving peoples can then tread lightly on our mother the earth. See Avatar!