Coffee Shop

Rheo

MOH recipient Dakota Meyer to wed Bristol Palin

Jazz Shaw

March 14, 2015

Feel free to hurl the insults if it appears that Hot Air has suddenly taken leave of its senses on a Saturday evening and attempted to take over the market space of E! Entertainment or Buzzfeed, but this is just a nice story. Most of you will probably recall the tale of Dakota Meyer, recipient of the Medal of Honor. He was commended and recognized as one of Americas true heroes for his death defying efforts during the Battle of Ganjgal in Kunar Province, Afghanistan in 2009. Ive been following him on Twitter since his return, and while he doesnt spend as much time on social media as some of us might wish, hes always an entertaining and inspirational read. His humility in the face of public acclaim is one of his best features.

It looks like yet another big event has taken place in Dakotas life. Hes going to be tying the knot with Bristol Palin.

Wedding bells are on the horizon for Bristol Palin and 2011 Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer.

Meyer, 26, proposed to Palin, 24, Friday night at a Rascal Flatts concert, Palin said on her blog.

The lead singer, Gary LeVox, dedicated Bless the Broken Road to us, and then Dakota got down on one knee and proposed! she wrote. Its amazing to see what happens when you place everything in life in Gods hands.

(Snip)

(Snip)

• Like 2

FOLKS...

For some reason, this is now really being used by people who "P" me off... in ways that "P" me off.

First and foremost... The little Zero who sits in the White House using this to describe various segments of the American population. It's a lame attempt pretending that he is close to us or identifies with us. Shut Up Barry!

Even General Martin Dempsey spoke last week about the "the folks" that were killed in the helocopter crash. These were not "folks" but heros and professionals from both the Marines and Army. Shut Up Martin... You've been hanging around Barry too long!

And while I agree with much of what he says, I personally have a visceral dislike for Bill O'Reilly and his pompous view of himself... "I'm looking out for the folks." Bill, you Shut Up as well.

Sorry that you "folks" had to put up with my rant.

• Like 5

DRAT! The Secret Is Out!

A Neocon Admits the Plan to Bomb Iran
March 16, 2015

Exclusive: The neocon Washington Post, which wants to kill the talks aimed at constraining Iran’s nuclear program, allowed a contrary opinion of sorts onto its pages – a neocon who also wants to collapse the talks but is honest enough to say that the follow-up will be a U.S. war on Iran, reports Robert Parry.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

DRAT! The Secret Is Out!

March 16, 2015

Exclusive: The neocon Washington Post, which wants to kill the talks aimed at constraining Iran’s nuclear program, allowed a contrary opinion of sorts onto its pages – a neocon who also wants to collapse the talks but is honest enough to say that the follow-up will be a U.S. war on Iran, reports Robert Parry.

FTA:

The neocon Washington Post

A record! Four words into the article and I'm gone. Thanks!

DRAT! The Secret Is Out!

March 16, 2015

FTA:

laugh.png We do our best!

DRAT! The Secret Is Out!

March 16, 2015

FTA:

However, all indications are that they are rapidly completing the oligarchy's preparations to light off WWIII. An alarming number of folks seem to be expecting it sometime after July this year. It appears certain in the next 1-3 years.

May God have mercy on us all.

@KWARX

However, all indications are that they are rapidly completing the oligarchy's preparations to light off WWIII. An alarming number of folks seem to be expecting it sometime after July this year. It appears certain in the next 1-3 years.

Or not.

Seen this movie before....many many times.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

DRAT! The Secret Is Out!

March 16, 2015

FTA:

May God have mercy on us all.

The warmongers of the left have the edge: They only have to keep us from doing anything, and it'll be "WWIII On!!" in a short while. Things *will* hit the fan with the Iran nuke thing, and the timing will surprise everyone. We keep hearing this "one year to breakout," "three months to breakout" and the Obama favorite, "ten years to breakout."

No, that's all BS. It'll be "Years" until the day the geological stations around SW Asia pick up the blast. Then it's "zero time to breakout." Like with Korea.

• Like 1

For those interested:

TRANS PACIFIC TREATY purportedly NULLIFIES CONSTITUTION, SOVEREIGNTY ETC. . . .

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1060138/pg1

"FEDS ANNOUNCE TAKE-OVER OF POLICE IN 6 CITIES"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1060002/pg1

"MUCH OF BRITAIN WAS EXPOSED TO BACTERIA SPRAYED IN SECRET TRIALS:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1060107/pg1

"WE ARE 'ONE EVENT' AWAY FROMWW3 AND GLOBAL ANNIHILATION--'IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME' "

http://allnewspipeline.com/This_Is_It_Can_Happen_At_Any_Time.php

THE END OF AMERICA 2014-2016: IT'S WORSE THAN YOU THINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3QezVTQ20

= = = =

Personally, I don't follow such stuff but a tiny fraction of what I used to.

However, the notion that such monstrous events will always be manyana manyana, {tomorrow, tomorrow, always tomorrow} is absurd.

The oligarchy has been moving global puzzle pieces into place for a long time toward that goal.

AT SOME POINT, they WILL light it off. Their boss is the king of hell. HE LOVES violence and bloodshed and the more there is, the more he likes it.

Dozens of business people and even tourists have reported for a decade or so that Russian troops have told them that the Russian military is seriously planning for an inevitable and certain WW3 with the USA.

God is still God and always will be God. He alone is our high tower, provider and protector. Eventually even a billionaire prepper would/will have to depend utterly on God.

Nevertheless, The Bible also exhorts us to watch, prepare, not be caught blind-sided.

It won't help being catatonic, immobilized for days while things are going to hell in a handbasket.

righteousmomma

when will the son of a bitch get his own severed head to carry around, to display his allegiance to islam? http://wintersoldier2008.typepad.com/summer_patriot_winter_sol/2015/03/when-will-the-son-of-a-bitch-get-his-own-severed-head-to-carry-around-to-display-his-allegiance-to-i.html

(*Some graphic photos at link)

when will the son of a bitch get his own severed head to carry around, to make abundantly clear his loyalty and allegiance lies with islam, and with africa?

i received the following email from russ h. and carolyn e., so kudos to them, and a tip o' the hat. i do not know to whom attribution is owed for compiling this photo compilation/essay, and if anyone does know, please inform me. all i can tell you w/ authority is that the credit does not lie w/ me, and more is the pity. many have shown the picture of the president flashing "the other finger," (and some are linked below), none that i can find put it w/ the severed heads.

this is what he supports. plain and simple.

so, i simply reproduce the email, below. but, not without this comment. the state department would be the natural agency within the u.s. government to be carrying on diplomatic and/or clandestine communications w/ the agents of islam, and even of i.s.i.s. would it not serve the purposes of a president of the united states who is muslim to have a private communications link w/ the agents of islamic terror, not sourced nor surveyed by the government, beyond the reach of observation? would not a server "owned" by a secretary of state be the ideal communications link to islam? this president of the united states is as computer savvy as any politician who has ever drawn breath. how likely is it that he did not recognize that secretary of state clinton communicated with him on her own private server? how likely is it, that this did not serve obama's purposes, as much as hers.

but, to the email, without further delay. all that is below is from the email.

john jay @ 03.11.2015

Why did Barack Hussein Obama make the famous ‘One-Finger ISIS’ salute at the African Leaders’ Summit in Washington D.C.?

A photo taken at last August’s U.S.-African Leaders’ Summit in Washington D.C. might shed considerable light. It shows Barack Hussein Obama flashing the one-finger affirmation of the Islamic State to dozens of African delegates.

194107_5_-1.jpg

American Thinker- The Associated Press took this astonishing photo as the African dignitaries joined Obama, who hosted the event, in a State Department auditorium for a group photograph. It was published in an article in Britain’s Daily Mail, and it was the only use ever of the photo.

The one-finger display is the distinctive Muslim gang sign (most notably the sign of ISIS): The index finger points straight up while the thumb wraps underneath and presses against the digital phalange of the middle finger. The remaining fingers are squeezed against the palm in order to highlight the extended forefinger.

islamic-state-finger-2.jpeg

ISIS jihadist with ISIS flag and one-finger ISIS salute

The extended finger is symbolic of the one-God concept of Muhammad and is understood by all believers to be a symbolic shahada, the Muslim affirmation of faith: There is but one God and Muhammad is his messenger.

Thus when believers stick their index finger in the air, they demonstrate they are partisans of Muhammad’s God concept. And they also affirm their belief in Muhammad’s claim he was the interface between God and man. They also demonstrate they are part of the umma, the exclusive transtribal supertribe of believers that Muhammad started 1,400 years ago.

With his forefinger in the air, Obama affirmed his membership in this tribe.

ISIS%2B194109_5_.png

African dignitaries understood, and a range of reactions can be detected among the ones who observed the gesture: amusement, surprise, curiosity, disapproval, contempt.

Note the reactions of Abdelilah Berkirane, the prime minister of Morroco pictured just behind Obama’s left shoulder, and Ibrahim Boubacas Keita, the president of Mali in white garb and hat.

They are Muslims through and through, and they are all smiles. They knew what Obama’s upright forefinger meant.

The reaction of Togo president Faure Gnassingbe, at the top row second to the left, is less approving. Through his face you can read the mind of this Sorbonne- and George Washington University educated leader. His mind is screaming, “You gotta be kidding!”

Faure Gnassingbe

Gnassingbe’s country is squeezed between Benin and the Ivory Coast and is not far from Nigeria and its Boko Haram plague — perhaps a two-hour flight in a slow Cessna from Togo’s capital to the Nigerian capital, less than an hour in something faster.

At the time of the Washington conference, Boko Haram’s leader Abubakar Shekau had just declared Borno State in northeastern Nigeria as the seat of his caliphate. Massacres of entire villages were taking place; only a few months earlier nearly three hundred girls were abducted from a Borno secondary school.

Scissors-32x32.png

(More at link, but graphic pics)

SummerPatriotWinterSoldier via TheoSpark

There is an interesting photo of the 0 on Drudge today and yesterday. ummmmmmm?

Not sure about the article and the salute but right now I don't give him the benefit of anything.

• Like 3

@NCTexan,

I hope Bibi has a barf bucket nearby.

BTW, who said the traitorous OThuga WOULD call Bibi to congratulate him.

Protocol doesn't seem to matter much with him--particularly toward those he hates.

• Like 4