Coffee Shop

Rheo

BARACK OBAMA MET WITH THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

He asked her, “Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me?”

“Well,” said the Queen, “the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.”

Obama frowned, and then asked, “But how do I know the people around are really intelligent?”

The Queen took a sip of tea. “Oh, that’s easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.”

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. “Please send David Cameron in here, would you?”

Cameron walked into the room and said, “Yes, Your Majesty?”

The Queen smiled and said, “Answer me this please, David. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?

Without pausing for a moment, Cameron answered, “That would be me.”

“Yes! Very good,” said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden the same question. “Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It’s not your brother and it’s not your sister. Who is it?”

“I’m not sure,” said Biden. “Let me get back to you on that one.”

He went to his advisers and asked everyone, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, Biden ran in to Sarah Palin out eating one night.

Biden asked, “Sarah, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it’s not your brother or your sister. Who is it?”

Sarah Palin answered right back, “That’s easy, it’s me!”

Biden smiled, and said, “Thanks!”

Then, he went back to speak with Obama.

“Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It’s Sarah Palin!”

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, “No! You idiot! It’s David Cameron!”

ConservativeTribune via TheBookOfFaces

• Like 3

​Vice Prevert Biden.....in "Shenanigans!"

Via iOTWReports

This is downright creepy. He might think he is being kind by trying to put people at ease, but this is not the way to do it!

• Like 1

India needs to get Baghdad Bob to pitch this....

cbs

Snap2_zpsjc72s7yw.jpg

NEW DELHI — Officials in India want to make one thing clear: The tree that President Barack Obama planted in New Delhi three weeks ago is not dead.

It just looks dead.

The peepal tree was awash in leaves when Obama planted it at the New Delhi memorial to Indian independence leader Mohandas K. Gandhi. By Thursday, though, it was just a single lonely stem. LMFAO.gif

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Obama step up? Not likely. WTFreak Report:

URGENT: Shocking Discovery Made About Muslim Appointed by Obama to “Fight” ISIS http://conservativetribune.com/muslim-appointed-to-fight-isis/

0.jpg

President Barack Obama’s strategy to battle the Islamic State group took another turn for the worse this week when the State Department announced revamped efforts to fight terrorism using electronic measures.

And those measures don’t include sophisticated electronic warfare machines or bombs or anything of the sort. No, they’re actually talking about Twitter.

But that’s not the worst of it.

The State Department has a small unit called the “Center for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications” and the current director, Alberto Fernandez, is being replaced in April by Rashad Hussain — a man with known ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Here we go again — under attack from within.

Cal Thomas reported that, “Hussain, a devout Muslim, has a history of participating in events connected with the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Supporters and members of the Islamic State group can produce up to 90,000 tweets per day (H/T Breitbart).

The State Department labels their new unit as an “anti-propaganda” unit.

I suppose they’ll help win the war against radical Islamic terror by responding to tweets or perhaps by utilizing Twitter’s “report abusive tweet” button? Are they going to troll Jihadi John?

It’s laughable, at best. But replacing the current head of the division with a man some critics have labeled as a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer is downright scary.

Any effectiveness this program had before will go by the wayside when Hussain takes the reins. Obama is essentially giving the lead to a radical Islamist sympathizer and it’s difficult to determine how that would be any type of advantage whatsoever.

The unit has an arsenal of “more than 350 State Department Twitter accounts, combining embassies, consulates, media hubs, bureaus and individuals, as well as similar accounts operated by the Pentagon, the Homeland Security Department and foreign allies.”

We’re certain that the barbaric radical Islamists are absolutely terrified of Obama’s new plan to beat them on Twitter.

I, for one, hope that the leaders and citizens of other countries accidentally skip over this report, because to call it embarrassing would be a massive understatement.

*******************************************************************************************

HASHTAG TOMAHAWK MISSILES!!!

ConservativeTribune via WeaselZippers

The Week in Pictures: Harfing Biden Edition

Steven Hayward

February 21, 2015

Oh my goodness, after a week like this, we almost need two photo/cartoon/meme spreads. This week’s is without doubt the biggest and most politically incorrect Week in Pictures ever, and that’s before you get to the special video bonus for folks shivering to death in half the country from global warming climate change. And what’s up with Vice Groper Joe Biden? Is he planning on a post-Obama career in the TSA or something? Harf, harf, harf!

xHarf-Barf.jpg,qresize=580,P2C406.pagesp

xPsaki-Harf-SNL.jpg,qresize=580,P2C406.p

Party on Jen! Party on Harf!

(Snip)

xJobs-for-ISIS-copy.jpg,qresize=490,P2C2

(Snip)

Jobless-Jihadi-copy.jpg,qresize=540,P2C3

(Snip)

xIslamic-Divorce-copy.jpg,qresize=449,P2

xMuhammaid-cartoon-copy.jpg,qresize=519,

(Snip)

xObamas-Evasions-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

(Snip)

x50-Shades-of-Biden-copy.jpg,qresize=580

xBiden-copy.jpg,qresize=481,P2C600.pages

(Snip)

xBiden-Fixed-copy.jpg,qresize=548,P2C407

(Snip)

xHillary-Testifies-copy.jpg,qresize=580,

(Snip)

Schultz-Binks-copy.jpg,qresize=459,P2C21

Separated at birth?

(Snip)

xGovt-Intenet-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C38

x50-Shades-of-Old-copy.jpg,qresize=565,P

(Snip)

xBob-Ross-Snow-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C5

And (almost) finally. . .

xHot-XXY-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C386.pag

Special video bonus for everyone shivering back east—two minutes of coastal sunshine shot with Power Line’s Drone Force One a few days back:

• Like 3

\

Via TheoSpark

What makes people think Barack Obama has any real interest in really using force? Yes, Yes I know he's sent drones to kill a lot of the jihadis, the thing is...Dead men tell no tales. Once the #3 guy in Al Qaeda is dead, he can't tell you anything, like where is buddies are hanging out, what they decided to do at last weeks bridge party.

\

Via TheoSpark

What makes people think Barack Obama has any real interest in really using force? Yes, Yes I know he's sent drones to kill a lot of the jihadis, the thing is...Dead men tell no tales. Once the #3 guy in Al Qaeda is dead, he can't tell you anything, like where is buddies are hanging out, what they decided to do at last weeks bridge party.

Whenever I see photos like this of military people standing behind Obama, I wonder if they have a choice.

• Like 1

\

Via TheoSpark

Whenever I see photos like this of military people standing behind Obama, I wonder I they have a choice.

They don't.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

On February 11, the House of Representatives voted to pass the bill the Senate already passed to build Keystone XL pipeline, sending it to Obama's desk. Obama swore he wouldn't sign it. Yesterday was ten days since the bill was passed, so if he didn't Veto it yesterday, Keystone XL is now law.

Time for the pipe contractors to go to work.

• Like 2

Someone at DU was sound asleep for 8 years

Never in my life (and I'm a white woman)

did I ever expect to see the blatant disrespect of our president, no matter the color or party, that I have have seen in these past few years.

I'm almost seventy years old and I've lived through some amazing and horrible times; a president and leaders murdered, hopes and dreams dashed, struggles to make us better people and a stronger nation, despite our differences.

(Snip)

On February 11, the House of Representatives voted to pass the bill the Senate already passed to build Keystone XL pipeline, sending it to Obama's desk. Obama swore he wouldn't sign it. Yesterday was ten days since the bill was passed, so if he didn't Veto it yesterday, Keystone XL is now law.

Time for the pipe contractors to go to work.

Nothing on this in my Google search. (as always) not sure whats going on.

Cyber_Liberty

There is no story about this. My Google search was to verify the date it passed the House (it had already passed the Senate) and that date was 2/11. Congress is in session, I believe, so 10 days have passed. I think they were technically "in session" last weekend too. A "pocket Veto" while Congress is in session means the law passes without the President's signature. IOW, Obama votes "present."

This should be a big story, but my day count may be off for some reason, @Valin.

There is no story about this. My Google search was to verify the date it passed the House (it had already passed the Senate) and that date was 2/11. Congress is in session, I believe, so 10 days have passed. I think they were technically "in session" last weekend too. A "pocket Veto" while Congress is in session means the law passes without the President's signature. IOW, Obama votes "present."

This should be a big story, but my day count may be off for some reason, @Valin.

We should follow up on this. If true, a big story.

Cyber_Liberty

My count is off, @Valin. Here is the pertinent quote from the Constitution, Article I, Section 7:

If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

I think that makes it tomorrow night.

My count is off, @Valin. Here is the pertinent quote from the Constitution, Article I, Section 7:

If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

I think that makes it tomorrow night.

Thanks.

There is a great youtube video of Elbert Guillory which I would post here if I could. (hint)

Could you be more specific? Time...Subject.