Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Be still my bleating heart!

No mention of personal responsibility.....because that's an alien concept to the Lo-Fo Oblunder voting Thrashers of this world....particularly in Chicago. Blame an inanimate object, blame anyone but yourself.....b/c you & everyone you know....cannot be responsible for making a decision that affects your life....especially something as important as self-defense. That decision must be left to other elite people that know better than you.....how your life should be lived. You may not make the "cut" when someone more important is ahead of you "in-line"....but at least you're spared the agony of deciding to live.

To the old maxim of "flight or fight," we must now add the Obysmal principle of "present."

So true.

What that young man doesn't seem to understand is that firearm ownership/possession is already illegal for criminals... the very same group that would be ecstatic to know that 100% of their potential victims were unarmed.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

So true.

What that young man doesn't seem to understand is that firearm ownership/possession is already illegal for criminals... the very same group that would be ecstatic to know that 100% of their potential victims were unarmed.

@RandyM

This ignorance is what is killing not only the Constitutional Republic, but society. If we examine his thought process:

1.) The gun is stolen (This can't be racist, since he's black & so gets a dispensation)

2.) The gun was easily purchased by children, in any neighborhood in 'Merica....if it wasn't stolen.

3.) The gun is rusty....but works extremely well.

4.) I'm not responsible for what comes out of my mouth.

5.) Because I'm not responsible enough for my own life....I need everyone else to be the same as me.

• Like 1

Tweet of the Day [updated]

Steven Hayward

March 24, 2015

Power Line Trigger Warning! The following tweet is so ridiculous I could never have thought of it even after the best bottle of single malt in all of Scotland crossed with a supercharged tab of LSD. But it may trigger convulsions of laughter and/or disgust, and our liability insurance does not cover this:

NUS-Tweet-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C343.pa

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm asking how stupid can people be? Dieter (my evil twin) answered...This Stupid.

4fe03d41f4a5c665e57b2d1a9204a270.jpg

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

Steven Hayward

March 24, 2015

Power Line Trigger Warning! The following tweet is so ridiculous I could never have thought of it even after the best bottle of single malt in all of Scotland crossed with a supercharged tab of LSD. But it may trigger convulsions of laughter and/or disgust, and our liability insurance does not cover this:

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm asking how stupid can people be? Dieter (my evil twin) answered...This Stupid.

I guess "Jazz hands" beat "Finger snapping."

SrWoodchuck

Steven Hayward

March 24, 2015

(Snip)

NUS Womens Campaign = Feminazi's afraid of the Clap?

NUS Womens Campaign = Feminazi's afraid of the Clap?

As are we all.....at least those of us who have "Grabbed The Pipes"!

• Like 1

wallbash.gif

Moronic MSNBC guest says Ted Cruz listens to country because he wants to KILL MUSLIMS

This is an example of how every little thing a Republican says, no matter how insignificant or authentic, will be attacked by the media and used as an example of how STUPID and ABSURD they are. In this case, MSNBC actually did a segment on Ted Cruz explaining how his music tastes changed after 9/11, where he switched from rock to country music because he didn’t like how rock music responded.

One of the MSNBC guests viciously attacked Cruz, suggesting that Ted Cruz listens to country music because he wants to kill Muslims. Joan Walsh chastised Cruz for switching genres, call him STUPID or something.

The only good thing about the clip was that Michael Steele didn’t dump on Cruz, but actually defended him and accused the other guests of being highbrow for ‘over thinking’ something so insignificant.

Watch:

(Vid At LinK)
Upon Further Review.......

SrWoodchuck

@Valin

More like the "Plague of Stains."

His Christianity uses a gun....in front of a G-man....and then someone else (besides you) deciding who & what is a charity.

It's a Progressive Golden Rule:

"Do unto others, before they can figure out what you're doing to them....then cry racist."

Obviously You have forgotten * 3 Hezekiah 4:23ff

"Verily I the lord thy God say unto you thou shalt give 94.295% of the fruits of thy labor,...."

* one of the lessor known books of the Old Testament smile.png

SrWoodchuck

Obviously You have forgotten * 3 Hezekiah 4:23ff

"Verily I the lord thy God say unto you thou shalt give 94.295% of the fruits of thy labor,...."

* one of the lessor known books of the Old Testament smile.png

@Valin

I believe that your quote is from the Liberal version.....the Bold Testament....

SrWoodchuck

Is it just serendipity....or is Killary's face dissolving like a Nazi near the "Ark of the Covenant?"

Old_hillary.jpg

face-melt.jpg

SrWoodchuck

Eleanor Holmes Norton has......'Parkin'-sons? What a smug idiot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr80pzlBZdM&feature=player_embedded

Via iOTWReports

I hope she was towed, but I doubt it.

@clearvision

Another perfect metaphor, for "Progressives."

Do whatever you want, regardless of tradition & norm.

Batter anyone that comes close & interferes with your agenda.

Leave things back-asswards, without an apology....and merrily skip away, thinking you're the elite critter that knows better than anyone else.