Coffee Shop

Rheo

Cyber_Liberty

graphics-flies-254732.gif

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when Barry calls Bibi to congratulate him?

That call is not forthcoming.

• Like 3

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when Barry calls Bibi to congratulate him?

Actually, I wouldn't like to be on the same planet as that thuggish Lord of the Flies.

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Is this what Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama & crew have wrought for his daughters, Malaria & Sharia?

23471_023.jpg

Pic via Wirecutter

AT LAST Something Hillary and I Agree on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFBv8bgHgfQ

Thoughts from the ammo line

(Snip)

If the wreckage of the last six years (and more, God help us, 22 months more) is to be undone, or at least ameliorated, we must find a conservative with great ideas, not just good hair, or an ethnic name or a uterus (genderist!). And then we must not be distracted if in second grade he pulled a girl’s hair (rape culture!) or bought a ranch that once had a rock with a bad word on it (racist!), or put a vomiting dog in the luggage carrier of her car (species-ist!). We have less than a year to find such a person, rip him or her to shreds in the customary manner in the primaries, providing plenty of ammo for the Democrat opponent, then fight amongst ourselves over minor crap, and then, by God, we better go all in to win. It will be the fight of our lives. Saddle up.

cool.png

• Like 3

Cyber_Liberty

Is this what Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama & crew have wrought for his daughters, Malaria & Sharia?

23471_023.jpg

Pic via Wirecutter

Malaria and Sharia... LMFAO.gif

righteousmomma

Whether you like Rush or not (and we do) ya gotta admit he is Mr. Logical.

Witness:

RUSH: Hypothetically, let's say there is this fatwa from the Ayatollah Khamenei forbidding the pursuit of nuclear weapons, nobody can find it but let's say it's there. Then somebody explain to me, I'm being a dunce here, why in the world are we talking to them? If there is a fatwa against and forbidding the development of nuclear weapons, then why do we need to talk to them about it? Why do we need a diplomatic solution? What's the problem?

• Like 2

Whether you like Rush or not (and we do) ya gotta admit he is Mr. Logical.

Witness:

RUSH: Hypothetically, let's say there is this fatwa from the Ayatollah Khamenei forbidding the pursuit of nuclear weapons, nobody can find it but let's say it's there. Then somebody explain to me, I'm being a dunce here, why in the world are we talking to them? If there is a fatwa against and forbidding the development of nuclear weapons, then why do we need to talk to them about it? Why do we need a diplomatic solution? What's the problem?

He had a lot to say today.

The Week in Pictures: Bibi Gun Edition

Steven Hayward

March 21, 2015

On Thursday it was announced that President Obama started wearing a fancy Fitbit on his right wrist—the kind that tracks everything including your heartbeat rate, sleeping, probably blood pressure, as well as playing tunes if your smart phone is nearby. (And if Obama does have a smart phone, it would be the only smart thing in the White House.) I’m guessing the White House physician ordered the Fitbit as a precaution after the results of the Israeli election—which should perhaps be regarded as the last race of the 2014 midterms—came in on Tuesday. (Has anyone checked on the whereabouts of Krugman’s cat, incidentally?)

Netanyahu-copy.jpg,qresize=535,P2C361.pa

editorial-cartoons-of-the-week-7e2f14baa

Fossil-Fuels-Protester-copy.jpg,qresize=

(Snip)

xHillary-Madness-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

GOP-Bracket-copy.jpg,qresize=538,P2C380.

xClinton-Accountability-copy.jpg,qresize

(Snip)

See-Other-Men-copy.jpg,qresize=458,P2C42

Best-rFriends-copy.jpg,qresize=405,P2C59

(Snip)

Bacon-Salad-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C579.

(Snip)

xShrimp-on-Barbie-copy.jpg,qresize=574,P

For our Australian friends. . .

(Snip)

And finally. . .

xBikini+Beach1.jpg,qresize=332,P2C600.pa

• Like 1

clearvision

Guess Cruz is going to give it a shot. Not sure he has enough background as an executive and only 3 years in Senate. Also a bit of lighting rod. Maybe he will change the dynamic though.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Guess Cruz is going to give it a shot. Not sure he has enough background as an executive and only 3 years in Senate. Also a bit of lighting rod. Maybe he will change the dynamic though.

He knows his Constitution & has had to defend it.....so it'd be a change from seeing it ripped up & stomped on by arrogant wildebeasts.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

TED CRUZ KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!!

Not a teleprompter or note in sight. I confess I have never really heard him before only sound bites etc.

Rush is talking about it now and telling us things I never knew about Cruz - like he was a master debater and at Harvard Alan Dershowitz (law professor) said he was the smartest student he ever had.

• Like 1