Coffee Shop

Rheo

There is a great youtube video of Elbert Guillory which I would post here if I could. (hint)

Could you be more specific? Time...Subject.

He is a Louisiana State senator, African American, and explains why he is a Republican. The video is easiest to access via google. Just type Elbert Guillory.com. I promise you'll like it.

There is a great youtube video of Elbert Guillory which I would post here if I could. (hint)

He is a Louisiana State senator, African American, and explains why he is a Republican. The video is easiest to access via google. Just type Elbert Guillory.com. I promise you'll like it.

This?

The Blatant Racism in this should be apparent to all. rolleyes.gif

This?

Yes! Was it worth the trouble?

This?

No trouble....unless you what to give me some money. laugh.png

This?

No trouble....unless you what to give me some money. laugh.png

dry.png

If you haven't snorted beverage through your nose or said swear words yet today....here ya go.

10991093_480938188721625_109936168961922

Sweet @Rheo!

Drop a consonant from each of those & I'll salute it......"...returned "ignity" & "race" to the Casa Blanca...."

BTW: "ignity"- a condition of ignorance....defined by......me

• Like 2

The A-to-Z Guide to P.C

Steven Hayward

February 23, 2015

Kudos to Brendan O’Neill of The Spectator of London for producing a * comprehensive guide to self-checking privilege. Wish I had thought of this. You owe it to yourself not only to read the whole thing, but to bookmark it for frequent reference and to look forward to annual revisions (because who knows what terms will become off limits in coming months and years). Here’s a couple of my favorites from the roster:

(Snip)

* You really need to read the comments!

Feb 24, 2015

National Review's Jim Geraghty and Radio America's Greg Corombos discuss current events. Today's topics: Hugh Hewitt will moderate a GOP presidential debate, more egregious government waste, and more foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Carly Fiorina’s Got a SuperPAC Now... and a New Video.

n advance of Carly Fiorina’s speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday, Feb. 26, Fiorina supporters are launching Carly For America, a SuperPac to lay the groundwork for a potential presidential run. “As Carly decides whether to enter into the 2016 race, Carly For America will continue to build conservative support and help lay the groundwork for a potential presidential candidacy,” said Steve DeMaura, executive director of the SuperPac. “Her dedication and understanding of how to unlock the potential of Americans across the country is a breath of fresh air for the GOP. The challenges our nation is facing are unprecedented, and it will take a new type of leader to deliver the conservative reforms we need. Carly has a demonstrated track record of delivering the kind of transformational change—within bureaucracies and within industries—we need to get our country and our economy back on track.”
And naturally, the SuperPAC unveiled a debut video

DIANNY RANTS: We Have Ceased to Matter http://alltherightsnark.org/dianny-rants-we-have-ceased-to-matter/

Obama-Memorial.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Our nation was founded on the principle that government derives its powers from the consent of the people.

We the People founded a system that was rooted in self-government. We were to govern ourselves, not be governed over.

This is no longer the case.

We have ceased to matter.

Government has become separate from the people — no longer deriving its power from our consent. Because we have ceased to matter.

Elections — the cornerstone of our consent — have ceased to matter.

We went to the polls in November motivated almost solely by our desire to stop a lawless tyrant from further destroying our nation, from further ignoring the consent of the governed and the will of the people.

We put in place a Republican majority in the US Senate for this very purpose.

And what have they done?

This new Republican majority has chosen instead to ignore the will of the very people from whom they derive their power. They have chosen instead to destroy themselves and their role in our government. They have surrendered to this Tyranny.

We are seeing once again a “long train of abuses and usurpations.” We are being dragged once again into Despotism.

There is no place in our Federal Government for the people.

Our demands.

Our will.

Our consent.

Our lives.

Our Liberty.

Our individual sovereignty.

Scissors-32x32.png

Congress as it was designed in Article One of the Constitution has ceased to exist. Not because it was conquered. But because they surrendered willingly.

They refuse to defend the Separation of Powers.

They refuse to use the Power of the Purse.

They refuse to defend their own authority.

They refuse to obey the will of People.

And where are the Republicans? Why, they’re quietly toiling away, making plans for the 2016 Presidential Election, indifferent to the fact that the current President is destroying our Republic.

We the People are no longer sovereign.

Scissors-32x32.png

DIANNY RANTS: We Have Ceased to Matter http://alltherightsnark.org/dianny-rants-we-have-ceased-to-matter/

Obama-Memorial.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

Our nation was founded on the principle that government derives its powers from the consent of the people.

We the People founded a system that was rooted in self-government. We were to govern ourselves, not be governed over.

You are aware of course the Founders/Framers owned slaves, were misogynists homophobes and did nothing to fight against (the curse of) Global Warming Climate Change Climate Disruption or or photo ID's for voting.

In other words they were not in touch with the wonders of modern progressive thought.

• Like 1