Coffee Shop

Rheo

The 2013 Darwin Awards

And The Winner is.......!

cue the trumpet fanfare

1. When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

(Snip)

6.. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer $15. [if someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

(Snip)

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor homes sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh hed ever had and the perp had been punished enough!

They walk among us, they can reproduce.

I loved this year's winners. Laughed my head off. Then felt slightly guilty. Then laughed again.

Know how you feel, shouldn't laugh at someone so dumb but darn it was funny

The 2013 Darwin Awards

And The Winner is.......!

cue the trumpet fanfare

1. When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

(Snip)

6.. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer $15. [if someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

(Snip)

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor homes sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh hed ever had and the perp had been punished enough!

They walk among us, they can reproduce.

I loved this year's winners. Laughed my head off. Then felt slightly guilty. Then laughed again.

There are people out there who invite laughter, it would be impolite and to respond.

Instapundit

WELL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFINE SEXUAL ASSAULT DOWN:

A photo of a female protester kissing an Italian riot policeman hailed as an emblematic image of peace in Italy, has not gone down well with a police union, which wants the protester prosecuted for sexual violence. . . .

We have accused the protester of sexual violence and insulting a public official, said Franco Maccari, the unions general secretary. We fully expect an investigation to start.

Mr Maccari said he was not prepared to brush off the incident as a peaceful gesture.

If the policeman had kissed her, world war three would have broken out, he said. Or what if I had patted her on the behind? She would have been outraged.

So if she does that to a man on duty, should it be tolerated?

Miss De Chiffre has also done her bit to spoil the photos apparent message of non-violence, claiming she was trying to provoke the officer into reacting.

No peace message, she wrote on Facebook. I would hang all these disgusting pigs upside down.

Maybe a reaction to Cinnamon? If you still have health care maybe you should get checked out.

Made cinnamon rolls right after reading the link. Put extra Ceylon cinnamon under & on top of the icing. Just ate one. Delicious.

Maybe a reaction to Cinnamon? If you still have health care maybe you should get checked out.

Made cinnamon rolls right after reading the link. Put extra Ceylon cinnamon under & on top of the icing. Just ate one. Delicious.

If you die, can I have your car?

• Like 2

I'd like to do that, @Valin.....but since I'm already....mostly dead......there's a long list of relatives that want my 1987 Buick SLC.

Please don't cry.....it's a classic......

C20BFB5E-A5FA-4C18-9C0F-95883570BB97_1.j

I'd like to do that, @Valin.....but since I'm already....mostly dead......there's a long list of relatives that want my 1987 Buick SLC.

How about your 8 track?

Only in 'Murica'....can a cute 'Ginger'.....wearing her two-piece flannel OD's in "Christmas Camo"....and retooling her battle ready AR-15 "scary-black-rifle"...........have way more testosterone.......than the lazy, footie-jammed, Obama-craving, libtard beta-male, cocoa sucker....readying for his next progressive redistribution........or........something like that........

How about your 8 track?

I lost 4 of the 8 tracks......but it plays the songs faster......