Coffee Shop

Rheo

President Obama on Thursday commuted prison sentences for eight people convicted of crack cocaine offenses, including a cousin of Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, one of the president’s staunchest supporters.

Glad O has time for the important stuff.

President Obama on Thursday commuted prison sentences for eight people convicted of crack cocaine offenses, including a cousin of Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, one of the president’s staunchest supporters.

Glad O has time for the important stuff.

Just wait until Dec-Jan 2017.

megaphone.gif Calling Vince Foster...

Reuters

Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

(Reuters) - A Hawaii state health official who gained national attention when she released a copy of President Barack Obama's birth certificate in 2011 was killed in a plane crash off the island of Molokai, authorities said on Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, died when a single-engine plane with nine people on board, operated by a small regional carrier, went down some 300 yards off Molokai's Kalaupapa peninsula on Wednesday during an inter-island flight.

The pilot and seven other passengers survived the crash with various injuries, U.S. Coast Guard search and rescue controller Darin McCracken said, adding that one of the injured swam to shore.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://youtu.be/evk3c4tYs2Q

RCP Comments

Larry Hollingsworth
an hour ago

"since I'm in charge, obviously, we screwed it up"

Notice the pronoun change. When something goes right there is never a "we". "I" got Osama bin Laden, "I" saved Detroit, "I" ......

FlyntLoc Larry Hollingsworth
29 minutes ago

He does that alot. He starts out sounding like he will accept responsibilty for a failed policy, and then in mid-sentence, he changes back to his blame game. I would rather have a president who admits his mistakes and spends his time looking for a solution rather than one who won't admit his mistakes and spends his time looking for a scapegoat.

Gennaro (Gerry Lang) Langella dead

TATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Former Annadale resident Gennaro (Gerry Lang) Langella, 74, the convicted underboss in the Colombo crime family who was serving a 100-year prison sentence, died Sunday in the U.S. Medical Center for Prisons in Springfield, Missouri, a facility for federal inmates with chronic medical problems.

Crystal Balderdash

The worst predictions of 2013.

The future, the anthropologist Edward M. Weyer Jr. once noted, is like a corridor into which we can see only by the light coming from behind.

In 2013, that didnt stop pundits and politicians from making bold calls based on little other than guesswork and a willingness to be wrong. As Daniel Kahnemann, the Nobel laureate, explained the game, You can make predictions, and a year later people won't remember them. But Google never forgets, and neither do we at Politico Magazine. In the words of one economic forecaster: He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. Herewith, the years biggest prophecies gone awry.

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Pajama Boy Encore Edition

Steven Hayward

12/21/13

So Obama has jetted off to Hawaii for the holidays, disdaining comment on whether this was his worst year in office. The reporter forgot to add, so far. Reminds me of the joke Reagan liked to tell about the Soviet Union in its dotage: Man says to a friend on the street, Is this it? It this true Communism? His friend replies, Oh no, not even close; things are going to have to get a lot worse. With the full brunt of Obamacare yet to hit, and the Obama-Kerry opening to Iran only beginning its wreckage of the Middle East, next year can be a lot worse. But at least we have Pajama Boy to get us through!

580x383xPajama-Boy-Osama-copy-600x397.jp

(Snip)

580x390xWells-Krupp-copy-600x404.jpg.pag

(Snip)

503x565xKanye-West-Obamacare-copy.jpg.pa

(Snip)

317x502xFree-health-copy.jpg.pagespeed.i

(Snip)

580x513xLetter-L-copy-600x531.jpg.pagesp

378x321xCold-Weather-Casues-Murder-copy.

(Snip)

538x435xGerman-Scrabble-copy.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

580x435xBarrett416006-600x450.jpg.pagesp

Yea, I think I need one of these. . .

580x409xMerica-on-3-copy-600x424.jpg.pag

• Like 3