2012 Presidential Election part 4

Valin

I wonder if there is an executive order that will allow yard sales in neighborhoods that only allow them on certain days of the year?

Also what do people do who want to have a real garage sale that weekend and NOT give money to Obama? I would think 1/2 the country will not attend garage sales next weekend.

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign has canceled an event planned for Sunday in Pueblo, Colo., because of the crash of a small aircraft at the Pueblo airport.

Headline and article in Pueblo paper being pushed by a few other sites:

Pueblo, Colo. Waitress Says Romney's Politics 'Won't Fly'

Really?

Headline and article in Pueblo paper being pushed by a few other sites:

Pueblo, Colo. Waitress Says Romney's Politics 'Won't Fly'

Really?

If Romney wins (Please God!) I hope she gets interviewed again...but I doubt this will happen.

The Paul Ryan Factor: Barack Obama Campaign Subtly Admits Wisconsin is in Play

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | September 17th, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Barack Obama suddenly feels the need to go to Wisconsin to campaign. But look how subtly they are admitting the state is in play. If you go to BarackObama.com and look on the front page you will find no mention of it.

To find it, you have to go here. It’s Scissors-32x32.png read more http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/17/barack-obama-campaign-subtly-admits-wisconsin-is-in-play/

Mitt Romney tells the truth!

The-absolute-truth.jpg

Posted by Editor on 17 September 2012, 7:18 pm

Democrats are pushing this meme, as though it’s somehow a bad thing. Well, yup, he said it, and he told the absolute truth! He won’t ever convince the welfare malingerers and those dependent on government that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. He won’t ever persuade a 30 year old college student, one able to afford an expensive private school like Georgetown University, that she should be expected to buy her own birth control pills, and not depend on someone else to do it for her. He will never persuade those people who think that other people somehow owe them a living that they should take care of themselves. He will never convince the occupiers and the fleabaggers that they are responsible for their own lives and own success, and that they need to grow the [insert slang term for fornicate here] up.

And this is why the TEA Party exists, this is why so many working class people will vote Republican. We do our best Scissors-32x32.png read more http://truthbeforedishonor.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/mitt-romney-told-the-truth/

WestVirginiaRebel

College suspends professor for allegedly attempting to force students to vote for Obama

Section 104.31, of Title IX in chapter 104, states that “no officer or employee of the state... shall... use his or her official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with an election or nomination of officer or influencing another person’s vote or affecting the result thereof.”

Hmmmm. I've got a headache with that playing. The "my job is not to worry about those people" is not great. Although I think he was talking about worrying about getting their vote, it will be spun to he does not care about them in general.

College suspends professor for allegedly attempting to force students to vote for Obama

Section 104.31, of Title IX in chapter 104, states that “no officer or employee of the state... shall... use his or her official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with an election or nomination of officer or influencing another person’s vote or affecting the result thereof.”

This professor probably still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Hmmmm. I've got a headache with that playing. The "my job is not to worry about those people" is not great. Although I think he was talking about worrying about getting their vote, it will be spun to he does not care about them in general.

Question: If Mitt Romney says something and a MSM reporter is not around, is he still a fascist?

About that Romney tape

Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, September 17, 2012 at 11:25pm

Scissors-32x32.png

You’ve probably heard that Mother Jones released an edited partial video of Mitt Romney speaking at a private fundraiser several months ago, in which he commented that Obama has a lock on about 47% of the vote because that represents the percentage of the population which doesn’t pay federal income taxes or is dependent on the government.

The language used could have been better, but the concept is one advocated here and almost everywhere in the conservative blogosphere and by candidates in the primaries — Obama is building a dependency state in which we will reach a tipping point where a majority of people have no stake in raising income taxes because they don’t pay income taxes.

Read the whole thing.

From Ann Althouse

Scissors-32x32.png

Compare the statements Obama made to donors in 2008, which were leaked out — the famous "bitter clingers" remarks.

You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

HT/