2012 Presidential Election part 4

Valin

righteousmomma

I am so up and down about all this. I listen to Rush and I get up. I watch Fox and get kinda optimistic but then reality sets in. I meet people living in the real world. Clueless and happy as closed clams.

I am so up and down about all this. I listen to Rush and I get up. I watch Fox and get kinda optimistic but then reality sets in. I meet people living in the real world. Clueless and happy as closed clams.

That's me, too, @righteousmomma.

Went to check election news. Top story seems to be:

Beyonce, Jay-Z to host fundraiser for Obama at swanky New York nightclub

wallbash.gif

Turn on C Span today (Fri) around 11: 00 am EST Bill Bennett will introduce Paul Ryan who will be giving a speech.

So in other words it will be a hate fest...right? I mean he is an old white Republican and everyone knows they are hate everyone who is not a WASP.

"Like Obama when we take office we will inherit a bad economy, but instead of blaming others we will work to fix it"

"instead of dividing up the wealth we will work on creating/growing wealth"

Another heckler...

He needs to work on weaning himself from staring at teleprompters.

Speech started with heckler who was dragged off.

I wonder what they expect to accomplish by this?

Loved Bill!

righteousmomma

I'll pass on the briefing and barf bags. I did see part of Hillary's speech.

Now listening to the idiots call in c span for response to Ryan who was "heckled several times and shouted down"

Gotta go to listen to Rush. Can't stand these callers.

It was an excellent speech. Every time I hear this young man speak I am more impressed.

Remember when politicians were old?

I'll have 2 fingers of Geritol straight up with a twist.

It was an excellent speech. Every time I hear this young man speak I am more impressed.

Totally agree. Think he is even more presidential than Mitt.

righteousmomma

Ditto, Nickydog.

Doncha love the idiot caller who said Ryan was a bad choice because he is too "toxic"

I cannot think of anyone who would have been even remotely better.

Btw, think of this - same age as JFK at his presidency. Same Irish Catholic. Same charisma in appearance but the similarity then fades because Ryan's family values are superb and he is one of us.

Forgot to comment on his excellent mind and grasp of figures.

righteousmomma

Re Carter and the o and Rush who also pointed out that the o's DNC speech closely followed Carter's past statements

I have to agree with Rush too - how did someone who sounds like Carter get elected in the first place.

From Rasmussen:

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

The recent numbers may have been impacted by a number of factors. Clearly, one is the fading of the president’s convention bounce. Last week, Scott Rasmussen anticipated this fade by noting that the conventions would have no lasting impact on the race.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll