Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

That is an terrific cartoon.

I have to say that Planned Parenthood makes my skin crawl. They are sleazy.

Oh you're only saying that because its true.

Thur. moved back to indoor arena. 26,000 capacity instead of 70,000. Because they could not fill it of chance of rain.

And IF it rains there might be lightening. lightningbolt.gifdry.png

• Like 1

Everyone is still here...but is anyone actually watching, or are we just partying tonight? Ha!

I am sitting around waiting to go to dinner and was hoping to get really mad so I don't eat as much!

Crap. I ate first.

It's too late to fill the ceiling with balloons. So organizers are scrambling to come up with another festive way to punctuate the end of the convention.

Hmmm...

Musical Chairs?

Pin the tail on the Donkey?

Can't do musical chairs. It would remind everyone of the empty chair. I'm sure some of you guys could think of all sorts of reasons why they could play pin the tail on the donkey....

• Like 2

What time is Billy Jeff speaking tonite? 'Cuz if it's during the football game, well, I do have my priorities...........

Yep -- we have the football game on.

It's too late to fill the ceiling with balloons. So organizers are scrambling to come up with another festive way to punctuate the end of the convention.

Hmmm...

Musical Chairs?

Pin the tail on the Donkey?

Can't do musical chairs. It would remind everyone of the empty chair. I'm sure some of you guys could think of all sorts of reasons why they could play pin the tail on the donkey....

Maybe they could do a giant Whine? No that wouldn't work, nothing different from the rest of the convention.

Never fear my crack staff is even on On The Job!

tumblr_ly3u37bA301qzzk3fo1_400.jpg

Checking in. Long day. Screaming headache

Question. Is Biden speaking (or has he already) during convention?

I think the booing was over the chair saying the vote was yea when it was obviously nay

Kamala Harris, CA AG

She is an interesting player.

The California Attorney General is Kamala Harris. Her brother-in-law is a gentleman by the name of Tony West who himself is an Assistant Attorney General working directly under Obama Attorney General Eric Holder. Insiders are already indicated West may in fact be among a short list of potential replacements should Holder resign his position.

Now Tony West was a big time campaign bundler for Barack Obama back in 2008 as was described by this San Francisco Chronicle report in 2009:

As co-chairman of Obama’s campaign, West was instrumental in helping the candidate raise an estimated $65 million in California and has been considered a rising star in both the legal and political circles of the nation’s most populous state. He is an attorney in the San Francisco offices of Morrison & Foerster.

$65 million dollars is a lot of campaign cash – even by Obama standards. And Mr. West also gained notoriety in 2007 as a member of the “American Taliban” John Walker Lindh’s defense team. So we have a former Obama campaign bundler and defense attorney of a Taliban terrorist, who also happens to be the brother in law of the California Attorney General whose state just received a multi-billion dollar housing bailout – the same man who might soon find himself being placed in the position of being the next Attorney General of the United States.

Let that sink in folks. Really. Take a deep breath and let that sink in…

Ok – so take what you have just been learned about Tony West, Kamala Harris, and Barack Obama – and let us now add the possibility of some serious campaign donation fraud. We are talking tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars – all being funneled through California.

Here is an excerpt from a very much related Insider interview:

Scissors-32x32.png

Checking in. Long day. Screaming headache

Question. Is Biden speaking (or has he already) during convention?

I think the booing was over the chair saying the vote was yea when it was obviously nay

Hope your headache gets better!

Joe does his gaffes tomorrow before the empty chair takes the teleprompters.

Well there are alot of former poor people speaking. They all had very bad, tough lives, along with their parents.

Thank Goodness for Barack Obama, otherwise they'd still be poor.