Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

where are the other 3?

Anyone seen Bill? biggrin.png

LMFAO.gif So, what your saying is that this is the opposite of the normal strip club....twenty-four great looking girls and one ugly one. It's twenty-two ugly girls, and three great looking ones...but they're with Bill.

(Maybe that was the slogan of only one strip club in the Seattle area that made us crack up every time we drove by.)

I do have an odd question though...why is it often true that the less attractive to men a woman is, the more sexually liberated she is? I mean, I've heard Rush's explanation...but I truly don't get it.

I do have an odd question though...why is it often true that the less attractive to men a woman is, the more sexually liberated she is? I mean, I've heard Rush's explanation...but I truly don't get it.

Because we men are not all that bright.

Well, I am certainly not the cat's meow, but I do know I'd rather take after civilized prudes, than haggish sluts.

Wait, did I say that out loud? :lol:

because they have to take anything or anyone they can get

And we men are not all that bright.

I think you're bright enough. You're just easily distracted. NADD (Nice ___ deficit disorder. And now I return to my lady-like prudish and civilized charade of not understanding what we are talking about.)

guess I'm out of step with the world, doesn't anyone work their way through college anymore? Hubby and his brothers all did.

Hubby and I did. Son plans too. Rather take a little longer and work more, than to pay the piper later.

because they have to take anything or anyone they can get

And we men are not all that bright.

I think you're bright enough. You're just easily distracted. NADD (Nice ___ deficit disorder. And now I return to my lady-like prudish and civilized charade of not understanding what we are talking about.)

mirror-ball.png

OH LOOK! A bright shiny thing!

• Like 1