Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

WestVirginiaRebel

Crowd cheers him off..... he comes back with wait wait..... one more thing.... on he goes again.

This is classic Clinton. "If I could just have a few more moments of your time..."

• Like 1

I may have had enough.

This fact checker stuff that keeps coming up is torquing me. How do we fact check every thing when all you say is lies.

WestVirginiaRebel

"We always come back." So does Bill, apparently. And now, finally, he's done. Brief shot of Obama-literally following Clinton.

Question for actual viewers: do you feel worried that this convention is connecting better with undecided votera than the GOP did at their convention?

Question for actual viewers: do you feel worried that this convention is connecting better with undecided votera than the GOP did at their convention?

I am sure most of everything said these past three days will be long forgotten by election day. Only us old political war dogs watched the crap. Most probably watched the football game.

When you go out tomorrow, or later today, ask those you meet what they thought of the convention. More than likely you will get a blank stare.