Conventions Part Two – Here come the Democrats

Draggingtree

Did anyone see the voice vote at the DNC on changes to platform recognizing Jerusalem as capital and restoring God? They had to take three voice votes before the chairman finally said the vote was the way the DNC wanted it to be, agreed to.

Even CNN is saying it was embarrassing for the DNC to not even be able to agree.

I think this crowd would vote to deny the holocaust.

The fact it is on tape with booing, is trouble. As if they weren't in trouble enough already.

Why would anyone want to be part of the party of big government control, labor union control and lack of God and support for victim nations? I mean, that's almost like saying you prefer a world without children.

Oh wait. huh.png

Did anyone see the voice vote at the DNC on changes to platform recognizing Jerusalem as capital and restoring God? They had to take three voice votes before the chairman finally said the vote was the way the DNC wanted it to be, agreed to.

Even CNN is saying it was embarrassing for the DNC to not even be able to agree.

I think this crowd would vote to deny the holocaust.

The fact it is on tape with booing, is trouble. As if they weren't in trouble enough already.

Why would anyone want to be part of the party of big government control, labor union control and lack of God and support for victim nations? I mean, that's almost like saying you prefer a world without children.

Oh wait. huh.png

Talking about native Americans. Surely they won't put Elizabeth Warren on right after this.

Lewis & Clark wintered with the Mandan. I little piece of completely useless information I throw out to amaze and astound

Just saw the video. Wow. That was definitely not 2/3rds.

I think that just hurt them worse than it helped them. Those who wanted it ate going to distrust it, and now those who didn't want it are going to distrust it.

Those are big deals. You either believe them or you don't. Just wow.