(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

pollyannaish

Is the amount that the Obama administration has sued the states unusual? I can't remember any other administration doing that.

pollyannaish

Wow. Look at the photo of Ann on Drudge. She is really beautiful and very, very classy! Can't wait to have a woman I can admire back in the White House.

• Like 2

Is the amount that the Obama administration has sued the states unusual? I can't remember any other administration doing that.

I can't either. But it must be noted A. We've never had a President who has been so tone deaf. B. We have a bunch of uppity Governors.

pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

Stupid question....Who is Richard Greico?

Not at all. He was an 80s actor. He was famously known for wearing eyeliner all the time. One day Shep Smith was over eyelined and I was struck by the resemblance. And it goes beyond the eyeliner...they are both doofuses.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

I can't either. But it must be noted A. We've never had a President who has been so tone deaf. B. We have a bunch of uppity Governors.

We do? We as in America, or we as in the GOP? (I'm sorry, all the talking from the tv, as good as it is, is making me dumber. :lol:)

Maybe it is just getting more publicity now, but I don't remember it either. I personally hope that quite a few of these go to the Supremes. It's about time that we get some answers on states rights.

• Like 1

pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

He costarred with Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street and disappeared soon afterwards.

I actually liked him in Booker, back in the day.

WestVirginiaRebel

@pollyannaish

He costarred with Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street and disappeared soon afterwards.

Oh, yeah! THEN he disappeared, lol.

Ann Romney looks radiant.

• Like 1

@pollyannaish

Will you laugh if I ask what 21 jump street is/was?

What can I say except I was out of the loop before being out of the loop was cool.