(Live Convention Thread thru Tues night) Why This Year’s GOP Convention Will Be Historic

Draggingtree

pollyannaish

@pollyannaish

Simon and Simon and Magnum always liked them...they didn't take themselves to seriously. Plus I'm a big fan of Tom Selleck.

Me too. Have you seen Jesse Stone? It's fantastic.

Ann is such a contrast to doom and gloom sack of sack cloth

for the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well...

michelle-obama-muscle-face.jpg

pollyannaish

Wow. Just wow.

This is fantastic. PERFECT tone, perfect attitude.

Gratitude is beautiful. Compare that to "For the first time I'm proud of my country."

• Like 1

She comes across as a Real Person.

She is. And she is a lot less uppity than her rival. That's not racist, that's reality.

Different backgrounds. One is 100% politics, the other one while political appears to have other interests.

• Like 1

Chris Wallace said that he did not want to run again and that she told him he must, because she knew that he was capable of rescuing this country.

• Like 2

Chris Wallace said that he did not want to run again and that she told him he must, because she knew that he was capable of rescuing this country.

Michelle Obama did not want Barack to run again but the Devil told him his work was unfinished.

• Like 2

WestVirginiaRebel

I lived in San Diego when Simon and Simon was filmed there, in the Eighties. I always liked how different Rick and AJ were.

Ann is knocking it out of the ballpark.

• Like 2

pollyannaish

Thank you God. Class, class, class.

They are so sweet. How can you not like a man who is loved that much?