Coffee Shop

Rheo

FYI

10 Right Wing Companies That Every Progressive Should Boycott

Now that the mid-term elections are over we will have to wait another couple years to make our voices heard through the ballot box. But in the meantime there is actually a lot that we can still do to fight right wing extremism in our every day lives. One of the best ways to do that is by going after major right wing donors and their businesses and hitting them where it hurts.in their wallets.

H/T Mitch 1%er hateful hater Berg

Cyber_Liberty

FYI

Now that the mid-term elections are over we will have to wait another couple years to make our voices heard through the ballot box. But in the meantime there is actually a lot that we can still do to fight right wing extremism in our every day lives. One of the best ways to do that is by going after major right wing donors and their businesses and hitting them where it hurts.in their wallets.

Only 10? Pity. I like all those companies, for the reason she lists. That lede picture really cracked me up...

• Like 2

FYI

Only 10? Pity. I like all those companies, for the reason she lists. That lede picture really cracked me up...

So In Other Words You're A Fascist? laugh.png

• Like 2

Cyber_Liberty

FYI

So In Other Words You're A Fascist? laugh.png

Complete with White Privilege, yes. Pleased to meet you! tongue.png (On FB a friend posted a little chart to determine your privilege, and I scored at the very top. Felt good.)

Lede picture, for those who missed it and don't know why I laughed so hard:

Boycott-LG.jpg?resize=616%2C322

Gawd, I love SJWs.

@Cyber_Liberty

On FB a friend posted a little chart to determine your privilege, and I scored at the very top. Felt good.)

Link?

I tell friends that I am morally superior to them because of where I live. (I'm the token white guy)...and so they should give me money.....sad.png so far no joy....The Rich Bastards!!!

FYI

Take that, you right wing companies! We'll get even with you. Besides, you didn't build that.

FYI

Take that, you right wing companies! We'll get even with you. Besides, you didn't build that.

WHAT DO WE WANT!

WE DON'T KNOW

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!

Cyber_Liberty

@Cyber_Liberty

On FB a friend posted a little chart to determine your privilege, and I scored at the very top. Felt good.)

Link?

I tell friends that I am morally superior to them because of where I live. (I'm the token white guy)...and so they should give me money.....sad.png so far no joy....The Rich Bastards!!!

10847972_10153357132198056_5766820685160

10847972_10153357132198056_5766820685160

2 questions.

1. What Gender is CIS or Trans?

2. Will my head hurt if I find out?

Also what sane person rates themselves as Butt Ugly?

So if you are a Poor Disabled Black Gay Retarded Homeless Scientist in Africa you are among the underprivileged morally superior elite? Why oh Why did I have to be born White Middle Class...IT'S NOT FAIR!

• Like 3

Cyber_Liberty

2 questions.

1. What Gender is CIS or Trans?

2. Will my head hurt if I find out?

Also what sane person rates themselves as Butt Ugly?

So if you are a Poor Disabled Black Gay Retarded Homeless Scientist in Africa you are among the underprivileged morally superior elite? Why oh Why did I have to be born White Middle Class...IT'S NOT FAIR!

Cis = "biological" gender agrees with "identified" gender. I had to Google that myself to find out. They can't say "normal," man who thinks he's a man, woman thinks she's a woman.

I don't know if that makes you head hurt or not, it amused mine to see someone figured out a way to make normal seem abnormal.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

@Cyber_Liberty

120 Pretty darn privileged...but not as much as some. So I guess that means I only have to check it on occasion.

According to the scale at the bottom, you need to check it daily. The same scale says I need to check it every waking minute....

• Like 1

@Cyber_Liberty

120 Pretty darn privileged...but not as much as some. So I guess that means I only have to check it on occasion.

According to the scale at the bottom, you need to check it daily. The same scale says I need to check it every waking minute....

I only need to check it occasionally....to insure it doesn't drop down any. I don't want to be kicked out of the club. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Right now....I'm at 50.....can I borrow some points to get more privileged? Or does asking already raise me up?

Edited to add: Of course....I'm a lesbian.....so that helps....doesn't it?

Edited by SrWoodchuck

Right now....I'm at 50.....can I borrow some points to get more privileged? Or does asking already raise me up?

I would be willing to sell you some of mine. dry.png $18,634.22 a point + shipping and handleing, sounds about right.

I'm only in it for the money.

• Like 2

I would be willing to sell you some of mine. dry.png $18,634.22 a point + shipping and handleing, sounds about right.

@Valin!

You pathetic capitalist worm......add +50, to your score! That was easy!

• Like 1

@Valin!

Just as soon as the check clears.

@Valin!

Let's see.....oh....yeah......the.....uh......check is in the mail........

Edited to add: No good deed goes unpunished.

I tried to help you raise your white privilege score & you turn to filthy lucre......

Edited by SrWoodchuck
  • Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

@Valin!

Let's see.....oh....yeah......the.....uh......check is in the mail........

Edited to add: No good deed goes unpunished.

I tried to help you raise your white privilege score & you turn to filthy lucre......

The lucre is the whole point of the game! Lucre = Privilege. If you hand over enough lucre to the oppressed, your privilege points go down so you can get to hippie heaven. It's a trade! Or something.