Coffee Shop

Rheo

Stan Weber ‏@spweber54

The home addresses of the 2 #NewYorkTimes reporters who posted Officer Wilson's home address http://bit.ly/1vNkjCI

B3XwqgmCAAM5XCa.jpg

In response to their involvement, Bosman and her colleague, Campbell Robertson, had their addresses published online.

Bosman has since complained that her safety is now threatened and looked to Chicago police for top-tier protection. According to one account, a source within the department confirmed that she not only exaggerated the threats she ostensibly faced, but sought the same level of police assistance afforded to celebrities and other high-profile individuals.

“She came in thinking she was Steven Spielberg or something shooting a movie,” Got News quoted one department source as saying.

In the end, Bosman was offered a dose of reality.

“The police laughed at her,” the source concluded.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/nyt-reporter-wanted-protection-publishing-darren-wilsons-address-got-laughed-instead/#9fqREbysE6PDjAUP.99

WesternJournalism via MyEmail

• Like 2

You've heard of Pie Charts? Here's the PBS Lie Chart:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/pbs-lie-chart.png

The Mike Brown PBS “Lie Chart” – The False PBS Claims Deconstructed Visually

Someone put a lot of work into THIS – A Treeper has been reviewing every piece of testimony in the case and comparing it with the chart that PBS published.

Turns out they misrepresented almost all of the statements: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/02/the-mike-brown-pbs-lie-chart-the-false-pbs-claims-deconstructed-visually/

ConservativeTreeHouse via iOTWReports

• Like 1

So Michael Brown's mother and boyfriend have achieved their 15 minutes of fame because of Michael's death. The whole thing is not only unfortunate, it is inconceivable. And now we have Staten Island....

So Michael Brown's mother and boyfriend have achieved their 15 minutes of fame because of Michael's death. The whole thing is not only unfortunate, it is inconceivable. And now we have Staten Island....

Sweet @Nickydog1

I have a feeling they [progressives/commies/anarchists/democrats] are just tuning up to punish conservatives. This is fair warning that any time they get peeved...expect lawless behavior. They lost the midterms & their chances in 2016 aren't looking great....even with the crappy list that's being suggested for the Republican line-up. It'll be 4 to 8 years of civil disobedience....and occupy crap.

@NCTexan!

They not only pointed their fingers at someone else....they took a pipe to Grammy....and exhorted the anarchists to, "Burn this b%#*h down!"

@SrWoodchuck

But spoken like the Liberal DEM regime that have made him everything that he is today....

"Pants on the Ground....Step-Pimp of Baby Momma" Louis Head is "deeply troubled by those who may have misinterpretted any words that he may have misspoken during the anguish that was thrust upon him by the killing of his little baby boy by the oppressive white machine."

BTW... I wonder how many offspring have been brought forth by Louis, Leslie and the real biological father of Michael Brown? I'd bet it's more than I have fingers and toes.. They probably don't even know themselves.

• Like 1

So now Michael Brown has gone from being a gentle giant to his mother's boyfriend's little baby boy. I am realizing more and more that there is a culture gap that may never be breached in this country.

• Like 2

The NY thing is a little more 'gray' than the Ferguson situation. Send a half a dozen cops after someone who was selling individual cigarettes on the street seems a little much, and he was shouting he couldn't breathe. But, bottom line - if he had just done what he was told there would not have been a struggle. I found the culture gap REALLY striking in the protest pic that Clearvision posted a few days ago. Don't remember where.

• Like 1

So now Michael Brown has gone from being a gentle giant to his mother's boyfriend's little baby boy. I am realizing more and more that there is a culture gap that may never be breached in this country.

I agree.

To me, that culture gap consists of:

- me, me, me

- gimme, gimme, gimme

- it' NEVER my fault and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

• Like 3

The NY thing is a little more 'gray' than the Ferguson situation. Send a half a dozen cops after someone who was selling individual cigarettes on the street seems a little much, and he was shouting he couldn't breathe. But, bottom line - if he had just done what he was told there would not have been a struggle. I found the culture gap REALLY striking in the protest pic that Clearvision posted a few days ago. Don't remember where.

Sweet @Geee & @nickydog!

Was arrested 31 times before?

Resisted his arrest?

Gentle giant is dead because he broke the law.....again....and didn't want to accept the consequences.

How hard is it to understand?

Most of us are not sprinkled with magic fairy dust....so, if we screw up.....expect the consequences of our own actions.

Jail is the "state" disciplining someone else's wayward children. Time out for screw-ups that didn't get the message in their younger days, or had no one who cared enough to say, "No. Absolutely not. Don't do that."

Oblunder progs are angling for a "get-out-of-jail-free" card for their plantation slaves.

It's a time of unreality....or sycophantic surrealism.

BTW: Wasn't a choke hold. It was stated today that it was an over-the shoulder tactic for bringing down a suspect....and, that...if you can say, "I can't breathe...." you are still breathing.

Breaking: NASA is sending humans to Mars
NASA has announced that a test launch of their Orion space capsule will take place on Thursday,

in the first step of a mission that will take people to Mars

by mid-2030.

It's just too bad it is so far away. I had several candidates in mind beginning with the Senate Majority, the CBC, and MSNBC (if there were room on the capsule)

• Like 1

NASA has announced that a test launch of their Orion space capsule will take place on Thursday,

by mid-2030.

It's just too bad it is so far away. I had several candidates in mind beginning with the Senate Majority, the CBC, and MSNBC (if there were room on the capsule)

@Pepper!

Definitely the CBC.

Send them boldly, where no one has gone before!

Maybe a few CAIR "spokes-jihadis" to help with the luggage?

Sweet @Geee & @nickydog!

Was arrested 31 times before?

Resisted his arrest?

Gentle giant is dead because he broke the law.....again....and didn't want to accept the consequences.

How hard is it to understand?

Most of us are not sprinkled with magic fairy dust....so, if we screw up.....expect the consequences of our own actions.

Jail is the "state" disciplining someone else's wayward children. Time out for screw-ups that didn't get the message in their younger days, or had no one who cared enough to say, "No. Absolutely not. Don't do that."

Oblunder progs are angling for a "get-out-of-jail-free" card for their plantation slaves.

It's a time of unreality....or sycophantic surrealism.

BTW: Wasn't a choke hold. It was stated today that it was an over-the shoulder tactic for bringing down a suspect....and, that...if you can say, "I can't breathe...." you are still breathing.

I heard a couple of law enforcement people explain that it wasn't a choke hold and the difference between a 'take down' hold and a 'choke hold'. Guess what? Just about every station and every thing I've read today calls it a --choke holdrolleyes.gif

My #1 sons best friend from college is a black policeman in Wisconsin. He is embarrassed by this whole thing.

by mid-2030.

You forgot the #1 candidateohmy.png

• Like 1