Coffee Shop

Rheo

il_340x270.677207074_fxae.jpg

WRAL

Kinston police: Officers shoot, kill aggressive dog

Kinston, N.C. — Kinston police say officers shot and killed a dog that became aggressive toward a police K-9 last Thursday.

The officers were responding to a report of dogs fighting at a home at 1007 Towerhill Road shortly before 12:30 p.m. when they encountered the black, mixed-breed dog.

Police say the dog approached the two officers and the K-9 and "became aggressive toward the K-9." The officers drew their guns, and one officer fired two rounds, hitting the dog.

The injured dog retreated but then circled around and tried to approach the officers again, police said. An officer then fired three rounds – two struck the dog and one hit a gas meter.

Scissors-32x32.png

In a related story from NCT NewsLine.....

A large pack of dogs and even a few cats have begun a protest demonstration at the fashionable Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh today..

More details at 10:00.

• Like 1

il_340x270.677207074_fxae.jpg

WRAL

Kinston police: Officers shoot, kill aggressive dog

Kinston, N.C. — Kinston police say officers shot and killed a dog that became aggressive toward a police K-9 last Thursday.

The officers were responding to a report of dogs fighting at a home at 1007 Towerhill Road shortly before 12:30 p.m. when they encountered the black, mixed-breed dog.

Police say the dog approached the two officers and the K-9 and "became aggressive toward the K-9." The officers drew their guns, and one officer fired two rounds, hitting the dog.

The injured dog retreated but then circled around and tried to approach the officers again, police said. An officer then fired three rounds – two struck the dog and one hit a gas meter.

Scissors-32x32.png

In a related story from NCT NewsLine.....

A large pack of dogs and even a few cats have begun a protest demonstration at the fashionable Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh today..

More details at 10:00.

@NCTexan! Stop. I can't breathe.....

• Like 1

Science

Study: Your all-electric car may not be so green

Seth Borenstein, Ap Science Writer

December 15, 2014 Updated: December 15, 2014 12:05pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — People buying all-electric cars where coal supplies the power may think they are helping the environment. But a new study says those plug-in vehicles can be making the air dirtier and worsening global warming.

Scissors-32x32.png

SFChronicle

I've been saying that for years.... Well duh!

Where do the green-heads think the electricity comes from... running a comb through their hair on a chilly day?

Science

WASHINGTON (AP) — People buying all-electric cars where coal supplies the power may think they are helping the environment. But a new study says those plug-in vehicles can be making the air dirtier and worsening global warming.

Scissors-32x32.png

SFChronicle

I been saying that for years.... Well duh!

Where do the green-heads think the electricity comes from... running a comb through their hair on a chilly day?

@NCTexan

Better than that......let's see some liberal heads explode....since they're basically all "coal-fueled" vehicles.

Take that green weenies!

Cyber_Liberty

@Cyber_Liberty

Oh Wow Man...Like Far Out, That's like Really Heavy Man.

I think there's a scant possibility we may not be taking this "privilege" business in the full spirit it's intended....

Cyber_Liberty

Science

Scissors-32x32.png

SFChronicle

I been saying that for years.... Well duh!

@NCTexan

Better than that......let's see some liberal heads explode....since they're basically all "coal-fueled" vehicles.

Take that green weenies!

IDriveACleanCar.jpg

cartoon_chevyvolt_poweplant425.jpg

• Like 1

@Cyber_Liberty

Oh Wow Man...Like Far Out, That's like Really Heavy Man.

I think there's a scant possibility we may not be taking this "privilege" business in the full spirit it's intended....

I will have you know I am taking just as seriously as it deserves. As we speak my brow is furrowed.

• Like 2

The Draft Fauxcahontas...Movement.... Reaches Fever Peak.....Is It Creep-bola?

original.jpg

Is it wrong to hope that she does catch fire?

Edited to add: "A True Believer"

original.jpg

Via WeaselZippers

Edited by SrWoodchuck
  • Like 1

Here is Mzzzz Warren in her earlier time....as a faithful HeckOwee Indian.....you may ask where the HeckOwee? She's shown along with {"Jaybird Still-in-Heels"-Hussein Oblather} starring as The Cloned Arranger.

lone-ranger-tonto2.jpg?w=500&h=650

Via WeaselZippers

• Like 1

Science

Scissors-32x32.png

SFChronicle

I've been saying that for years.... Well duh!

I have been saying the same thing, too, and I'm not all that smart.

I have been saying the same thing, too, and I'm not all that smart.

Yea sure @nickydog.... you are known to be dumb as a fox.

GIF+RED+FOX.gif

The great Rush Limbaugh has also celled these vehicles.... "Coal Powered Cars".

5F1CF205-DF77-4A3E-B7DA-4D664FD134DF_zps

These "charging units" are in our mall parking lots and at Whole Foods.... I have yet to see one vehicle using them...ever!

If I had a Hummer... I'd love to park it there... I'm sure it would take up both spaces.

• Like 2

One of the guys on FoxNew's "THE FIVE" made a comment yesterday that stuck with me...

Regarding the typical liberal and MSM statements after an Islamic attrocity... "This is a lone wolf attack by a mentally deranged individual and we must be careful not to paint the entire "Muslim Community" with this broad brush.

How come this broad brush prevention policy only works with Muslims, Illegal Immigrants or the AA community?. It certainly does not work with "The Police"... "Fraternities"... "Tea Party"... or even "Christians" (never hear the "don't broad brush" all churches when Westboro Baptist does something stupid").

• Like 2

Where is the outrage? All we hear is Crickets!

Al_Sharpton.jpgcnn_logo_2449.gifMV5BMTA3OTE5Nzg5MjdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDk3MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

FieldCricket.png

=====================================================

WRAL

16-year-old shot in Durham

14283020-1418699730-640x360.jpg

Durham, N.C. — A 16-year-old was hospitalized Monday afternoon after he was shot on Dearborn Drive.

Family members identified the victim as Delonta Hart, a student at Northern High School who relatives and friends say is well liked.

"I didn't believe it because I wouldn't know why anyone would want to mess with him out of all people," said Keriyan Allen, a classmate.

Hart was shot near the Two Brothers Convenience Store.

It was unclear if there was an altercation before the shooting. Neighbors and witnesses said they believe Hart was shot during a drive-by shooting and that he was shot in the head.

Durham Police Chief Jose Lopez said investigators are following strong leads but also urged for the public's help.

"I'm certain there are people out here in this community who know exactly what happened here and who is responsible and we're hopeful that they're going to come out and contact us," he said.

Allen said Hart was someone who kept other students in line. Now, he's not looking forward to the next few days of school.Lopez said law enforcement and the community have been partners in solving crimes like this and hopes this incident is no different.

"I'm hopeful that the outrage about this violence really starts because we've been hearing a lot of outrage in this country for the past several months," he said. "That outrage really has to turn to the outrage of violence in this city."

No arrests were made as of Monday night.

NCT EDITORIAL COMMENT ADDED: What a shame that Keriyan Allen, a classmate had to say it... and the MSM and others will not!)
  • Like 2

Where is the outrage? All we hear is Crickets!

Al_Sharpton.jpgcnn_logo_2449.gifMV5BMTA3OTE5Nzg5MjdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDk3MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

FieldCricket.png

=====================================================

WRAL

16-year-old shot in Durham

14283020-1418699730-640x360.jpg

Durham, N.C. — A 16-year-old was hospitalized Monday afternoon after he was shot on Dearborn Drive.

Family members identified the victim as Delonta Hart, a student at Northern High School who relatives and friends say is well liked.

"I didn't believe it because I wouldn't know why anyone would want to mess with him out of all people," said Keriyan Allen, a classmate.

Hart was shot near the Two Brothers Convenience Store.

It was unclear if there was an altercation before the shooting. Neighbors and witnesses said they believe Hart was shot during a drive-by shooting and that he was shot in the head.

Durham Police Chief Jose Lopez said investigators are following strong leads but also urged for the public's help.

"I'm certain there are people out here in this community who know exactly what happened here and who is responsible and we're hopeful that they're going to come out and contact us," he said.

Allen said Hart was someone who kept other students in line. Now, he's not looking forward to the next few days of school.Lopez said law enforcement and the community have been partners in solving crimes like this and hopes this incident is no different.

"I'm hopeful that the outrage about this violence really starts because we've been hearing a lot of outrage in this country for the past several months," he said. "That outrage really has to turn to the outrage of violence in this city."

No arrests were made as of Monday night.

NCT EDITORIAL COMMENT ADDED: What a shame that Keriyan Allen, a classmate had to say it... and the MSM and others will not!)

18 Year Old Auburn Red-Shirt Freshman Executed by White Police Officers Black Gang Member

• Like 1

The young man, Delonta Hart died overnight.

I know that this happens daily across the country but this case makes me especially angry and sad.

"I'm hopeful that the outrage about this violence really starts because we've been hearing a lot of outrage in this country for the past several months," he said. "That outrage really has to turn to the outrage of violence in this city." - Spoken by one of his classmates.

... and today this letter ran in the local paper: The letter was signed by 34 faculty members, doctoral students and graduates of the Department of Anthropology at UNC-Chapel Hill.

Like many others across the United States and around the world, we are outraged by a criminal justice system that fails to hold to account the killers of unarmed residents such as Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyanna Jones and many, many more.

We see these events as representative of a broader history of systematic anti-black violence, dating back to enslavement, continuing with lynch law and the development of a prison-industrial complex that still disproportionately affects black children, men and women today.

As anthropologists, members of an academic discipline with the distinctive history of establishing the “science” of race used to justify slavery and discrimination (de jure and de facto), we join our professional association in taking the responsibility to denounce racist violence and to stand in solidarity with other Americans by supporting their right to peaceful but militant protest as a means to end the extra-judicial killing of our brothers and sisters, children, friends and colleagues.

While U.S. ideology holds that all are equal under the law, inequality has been structured into the justice system from the start and is forming a deadly combination with the militarization of local police forces. The injustice and violence have to stop.

• Like 1

Canada Considers Fence On Southern Border To Stem Wave Of Illegal Immigration http://tackyraccoons.com/2014/11/23/canada-considers-fence-on-southern-border-to-stem-wave-of-illegal-immigration/

Sunday, 23 November 2014 by Bunk Strutts

Mexico allows Central and South American immigrants to pass through her borders on 72 hour visas, and most of those people are headed for the porous southern border of the US. As these illegal immigrants pour in, local pressure builds, and now there’s another movement happening at the US – Canadian Border. Canadians don’t like it.

US-Canada-Border-Fence.png

Here’s the full transcript from The Manitoba Herald 1 December 2010:

Border Fence Proposed
by Clive Runnels

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party and the fact Republicans won the Senate are prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they’ll soon be required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Beck.

Canadian border farmers say it’s not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. “I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,” said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold,exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn’t have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?”

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields. “Not real effective,” he said. “The liberals still got through and Rush annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn’t give any milk.”

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves. “A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions,” an Ontario border patrolman said. “I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though.” When liberals are caught, they’re sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the ’50s. “If they can’t identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age,” an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies. “I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can’t support them,” an Ottawa resident said. “How many art-history majors does one country need?”

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice President Biden met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the administration would take steps to reassure liberals. A source close to President Obama said, “We’re going to have some Paul McCartney and Peter, Paul & Mary concerts. And we might even put some endangered species on postage stamps. The President is determined to reach out,” he said.

Scissors-32x32.png

Go to link to see the rest!

Via BunkStrutts

Beyonce Sex Doll Featured in Fraternity Holiday Pic....Blows Up On FaceBook! http://www.thedp.com/article/2014/12/phi-delta-theta-holiday-photo-sparks-controversy

PA-Frat.png

Following national conversations on race relations, Penn students were confronted with the issue on campus in the form of a holiday card.

On Sunday night, a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity posted what became a controversial Christmas photo on Facebook. The photo showed the brothers — most of whom appear to be cCaucasian— posing in holiday attire in a living room. Next to one of the brothers on the left of the photo was a dark-skinned blow-up doll.

In a draft of an apology emailed by College senior and Phi Delta Theta President Jimmy Germi to UMOJA co-chairs Wharton junior Rachel Palmer and College sophomore Ray Clark, the fraternity said that the doll was a Beyoncé sex toy originally meant as a gag gift at the group’s Secret Santa event.

The draft apology, signed “The Brothers of Phi Delta Theta at the University of Pennsylvania,” said the Beyoncé sex toy was “distasteful” and that “once removed from the packaging, it bore no semblance to the artist beyond skin color adding to its offensive nature.” The apology said “there were absolutely no prejudicial motivations behind the gift,” but acknowledged that “the absence of racial motivation is no justification for this act of poor judgment and the decision not to include a sex toy in a holiday picture should have been an easy one.”

*****************************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS........IT IS AN ATTACK ON GOOD OLD AMERICAN FRATERNITY {I PHELTA THIGH} ONANISM! <-----(You can tell I'm mad because of the capital letters)

Via WeaselZippers