How 'Let's Go Brandon!' became a national social media sensation

Valin

27 minutes ago, Geee said:

Father who pranked Biden with 'Let's go Brandon' says he meant no disrespect, but is 'frustrated' with him

James Anthony

December 25, 2021

The man who called in to President Biden on Friday telling him "Let's go Brandon" has now gone public * after having been doxxed by "woke" social media denizens, saying the whole thing was just meant as a joke.

Jared Schmeck is 35 years old, a father of four children and lives in Oregon. He wants to be able to tell the world "I mean no disrespect to [Biden.]"

According to Oregon Live, Schmeck said during an interview:

"At the end of the day, I have nothing against Mr. Biden, but I am frustrated because I think he can be doing a better job. I mean no disrespect to him." He said that he identifies himself as a "free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ," and does not consider himself to be a Trump supporter.

(Snip)

* People who do this need to learn a lesson...actions have consequences.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

Father who pranked Biden with 'Let's go Brandon' says he meant no disrespect, but is 'frustrated' with him

James Anthony

December 25, 2021

The man who called in to President Biden on Friday telling him "Let's go Brandon" has now gone public * after having been doxxed by "woke" social media denizens, saying the whole thing was just meant as a joke.

Jared Schmeck is 35 years old, a father of four children and lives in Oregon. He wants to be able to tell the world "I mean no disrespect to [Biden.]"

According to Oregon Live, Schmeck said during an interview:

"At the end of the day, I have nothing against Mr. Biden, but I am frustrated because I think he can be doing a better job. I mean no disrespect to him." He said that he identifies himself as a "free-thinking American and follower of Jesus Christ," and does not consider himself to be a Trump supporter.

(Snip)

* People who do this need to learn a lesson...actions have consequences.

Something tells me that this guy is getting some kind of major flack for this and is trying to backtrack because of it!

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Something tells me that this guy is getting some kind of major flack for this and is trying to backtrack because of it!

That's the purpose of Doxing. Destroy Someones Life.

2 hours ago, Geee said:

Owner Keith Lambert told FOX Business he plans to expand his business into Salisbury and Cape Cod, Massachusetts – increasing his locations from eight to 10 to keep up with the demand during the Biden presidency.

Cape Cod!

Dec. 2 2021

A Leftist speaks from The Comments

MagneticMike Morris

19 minutes ago

Holyshit Mike, I like your work ethic and all that you do to support the Working Man in America however I think the right-wing ideology has got into your head. When you talk about believing in things that aren't real you've entered into the entire right wing philosophy of just making up controversial things to argue about. When you dive right into let's go Brandon and you ignore the right-wing outrage over mister. Potato Head or the Dixie Chicks I think you forget how small-minded the people who comprise the party of conservatives is.

• Like 1

Just now, Valin said:

Dec. 2 2021

A Leftist speaks from The Comments

MagneticMike Morris

19 minutes ago

Holyshit Mike, I like your work ethic and all that you do to support the Working Man in America however I think the right-wing ideology has got into your head. When you talk about believing in things that aren't real you've entered into the entire right wing philosophy of just making up controversial things to argue about. When you dive right into let's go Brandon and you ignore the right-wing outrage over mister. Potato Head or the Dixie Chicks I think you forget how small-minded the people who comprise the party of conservatives is.