How 'Let's Go Brandon!' became a national social media sensation

Valin

NASCAR Bans Brandon Brown’s ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Sponsorship Over Politics

NASCAR has rejected driver Brandon Brown’s sponsorship with “Let’s Go Brandon”-inspired cryptocurrency meme coin LGBcoin, since the popular saying is a slight against President Joe Biden.

According to The Washington Post, a NASCAR official said the organization “made clear during a November discussion about the potential sponsorship that it would not allow any reference or imagery based on the chant.”

The chant, notably, is a knock against Biden and the media. “Let’s go Brandon” went viral last year after Brown won a race and a reporter claimed fans were cheering “Let’s go Brandon,” though they were clearly chanting “F*** Joe Biden.”:snip:

• Like 1

Joe Biden Rants Aimlessly About Windmills While Addressing Thousands of Wildfire Victims

Another day, another head-scratching moment from Joe Biden.

The president toured the damage caused by the ongoing Colorado wildfires Friday, giving public remarks afterward. Yet, when presented with the reality of more than 1,000 homes being destroyed, leaving thousands of people homeless, Biden decided to…rant about windmills?

Brandon Brown signs eight-figure 'Lets Go Brandon' cryptocurrency sponsorship

Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter

January 10, 2022

NASCAR Xfinity driver Brandon Brown signed a two-year, eight-figure personal sponsorship Saturday with a new cryptocurrency named after the political slogan, "Let's Go Brandon."

The exact dollar amount of the deal has not been disclosed, however the racer has been paid in both cash and the LGBcoin cryptocurrency, Brown's spokesperson told Fox News Business.

I’m working to achieve my own American dream," Brown said in a press release obtained by Fox Business. "I’m humbled and thankful for LGBcoin.io’s reaffirmed support for my professional journey and their commitment to maintain a patriotic message."

The deal comes after NASCAR rejected the sponsorship last week, prohibiting the logo from being used in races. In order to get around NASCAR's ban, Brown will be featuring the logo at events, in videos, and conferences rather than on the car during races, according to the new deal. The rejection was due to the political implication of the sponsorship, which is used as a slogan against President Joe Biden.

(Snip)

Biden Once Again Claims He Was ‘Arrested’ Protesting For Civil Rights

:snip:“I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds, but I walked other grounds. Cause I’m so damn old I was there as well,” the 79-year-old president said. “You think I’m kidding, man. It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested.”

Whjte House spokespeople did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for information on Biden’s purported arrests. His 2007 autobiography “Promises to Keep” describes no such arrests.

In 2020, Biden infamously claimed he “had the great honor of being arrested” in South Africa when he was “trying to get to see [Nelson Mandela] on Robben Island,” where Mandela was in prison until 1990. He said Mandela thanked him for it. Later, he admitted that it was untrue and that “I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.”:snip:

30 minutes ago, Geee said:

Biden Once Again Claims He Was ‘Arrested’ Protesting For Civil Rights

:snip:“I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds, but I walked other grounds. Cause I’m so damn old I was there as well,” the 79-year-old president said. “You think I’m kidding, man. It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested.”

He's 6 years older than I am, so it is possible he took part in some Civil Rights marches. However given his history with The Truth, lets just say, I have some questions.

Joe Biden's Brain Shuts Down Multiple Times During 'Presser' Where He Takes No Questions

Joe Biden got into a running gun battle with the teleprompter again today while giving public remarks on…well, on something.

The president was ostensibly there to announce the “deployment” of military medical teams to states that are seeing healthcare worker shortages. Not surprisingly, all the states he’s sending aid to — except one (Ohio) — are Democrat-led states that have pushed vaccine mandates. It’s almost like there’s a connection there, but I digress because it was really Biden’s physical and mental performance that stole the show, not so much anything he specifically said.

Are you ready to play another round of “let’s try to figure out what Biden is saying”?:snip: