How 'Let's Go Brandon!' became a national social media sensation

Valin

Rare gun and ammunition sale celebrates ‘Worst President Day’

A popular gun sales and social media site this week made the move to air its dislike of President Joe Biden by holding a rare sale, offering a discount of 7.5%, equal to the inflation rate.

“To celebrate the worst president in the history of our nation, we are having the ‘worst sale ever.’ We decided to basically match inflation at 7.5%,” said the site, TacticalS***.com.:snip:

• Haha 1

Awkward: Asked if He Underestimated Putin, Biden Stares Vacantly and Picks His Teeth

It’s one of the most awkward twenty seconds ever captured on video in a disastrous administration that lurches from one awkward moment to another: when asked “Do you think you may have underestimated Putin?,” Old Joe Biden first continued to stare in the general direction of the question, a slight smirk on his face, expression absolutely unchanged from what it had been before the question was asked. A few seconds later he turned his head to face the camera and, after a few more seconds, grinned sardonically. A few seconds later, he began picking his teeth with his thumbnail, and then grins a bit vacantly before the video mercifully runs out. Amid all the wrong choices, erroneous policies, abject failures, and stupid missteps of this disastrous administration, it was a trivial moment, but it was a telling one.:snip:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You Survived Biden's 'Winter of Severe Illness and Death!'

In October 2020, a gloomy Joe Biden warned America of a “dark winter” to come. In December 2021, he delusionally warned of a “winter of severe illness and death” for the unvaxxed among us, as “emerging and infectious diseases expert” Anthony Fauci furiously and gleefully nodded in agreement.

Welp, March 20, 2022, was the first day of spring, America. If you’re reading this, congratulations!

On both a personal note and germane to the issue at hand, after contracting COVID more than a year ago and sailing through it in several days as if were a mild cold — simply a statement of fact — and after reading and continuing to read copious amounts of non-narrative-driven “to vax or not to vax” data, and considering my personal health, I remain unvaccinated. Not an endorsement, either way, just the facts.

Anyway, I am pleased to announce that I, too, have suffered neither a winter of severe illness nor death — as far as I can tell. Now the challenge becomes surviving 1,036 more days of Joe Biden.:snip:

Biden Approval Rating Plummets in Deep-Blue State He Won by 29 Points

In an ominous sign of things to come for Democrats, Joe Biden's approval rating is 5 points underwater in deep-blue California, a state the president won by 29 points in 2020.

According to a Public Policy Institute of California poll released Thursday, just 46 percent of likely California voters approve of Biden, while 51 percent disapprove. Those numbers mark a 19-point skid in just one year—a 2021 poll from the same group showed Biden with the support of 65 percent of likely voters in the Golden State. Biden won the support of roughly 60 percent of California voters in 2020.:snip: