Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Pictures: False ID Edition

Steven Hayward

May 14, 2016

We’re going to take a break from the bathroom wars this week. . . oh hell no we’re not! Since we’re now in the age of “self-identifying,” college students will no longer need to get false IDs to buy beer. I say every bar in America must serve anyone who self-identifies as 21 years old. And why stop there? Abolish driver’s licenses: anyone who self-identifies as a driver should be allowed on the road. It will solve the controversy over whether to give driver’s licenses to illegal aliens. For that matter, why have citizenship qualifications at all? If you self-identify as an American, you’re in.

Self-Identify-Billionaire-copy.jpg?zoom=

(Snip)

LGBT-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C366

Progressives-v-ISIS.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Hillarys-Mao-Dress-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

(Snip)

alien-v.-Predator-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

Kang-Kodos-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Islamophobia-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

(Snip)

Banking-Cycle-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Click to embiggen.)

(Snip)

Obama-Heating-Oil-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Adult-Situations-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Disk-Magnet-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

(Snip)

Apple-Sauce-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

(Snip)

Needle-Haystack-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Spock-cool.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=460%2C459

And finally. . .

Hot-IDF-1-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2

Ok Today's question is which did you look at 1st ?

The Bike You're 1 a large hairy biker 2. a man with a midlife crisis dreaming of reliving your youth....

The Woman You're 1 Sexist 2 Sexist....

The Gun You're 1 a neo nazis gun nut intent on oppressing wymn children and people of color 2. An Islamic terrorist reformer thinking about how many people you could kill the rightness of your faith .....

The Shoes 1 You're a woman 2 Bruce Jenner...today tomorrow...who knows, and its none of your damn business anyway.

• Like 2

mozartlover

From the description:

"If you saw the video of the Star Spangled Banner at the Trump Rally in Eugene, OR, it was clear that what the singer really needed was just a sympathetic accompanist."

LMFAO.gif

SrWoodchuck

A Whittle Bit of Reading from Killary's Kid Book!

BillWhittle,com via iOTWREports

• Like 1

From the description:

"If you saw the video of the Star Spangled Banner at the Trump Rally in Eugene, OR, it was clear that what the singer really needed was just a sympathetic accompanist."

LMFAO.gif

Oh, my! Worst nightmare! Was he really a liberal trying to sabotage the event opener? Someone should post his name and party affiliation. hehehe

SrWoodchuck

I wonder how many votes this will cost Trump.... NOT!

CNN_Breaking_News_Latest_News_and_Videos

@NCTexan!

If that were true...Oblunder would be a saint...and ignorance is one of Baracky boy's best qualities.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Beam me up, Scotty.

I'm waiting for the 1st rape case.

This is a Progressive cultural brain cleansing. De-constructing family, by blurring biological/familial roles & responsibilities.

I can see the modern toga party will involve waivers executed in triplicate, with legal advisors as spotters. The area will need to have a complete & total blackout, with & everyone pre-lubed and rascals wrapped. The floating genders will then enter the blackened padded room & play "find an orifice" until a final horn sounds. After the lights are turned on...a group shower & then splitting into groups to confer with their advisor/spotters about what lawsuits are now needed. Fun.

• Like 1

Beam me up, Scotty.

I'm waiting for the 1st rape case.

wallbash.gif

And this from a Jesuit Catholic university? Whoa.

• Like 1

clearvision

Hey @Valin (being our local historian)

Isn't there a problem with this?

Hillary Clinton Tweet:

America has always been about working together to get things done.

Jefferson and Hamilton did not like each other. But they kept working thru all their disagreements... and set up a government that was the envy of the world.

Something seems just a little off on that....

OK so here is the answer...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/alexander-hamilton-hillary-clinton/

Hey @Valin (being our local historian)

Isn't there a problem with this?

Hillary Clinton Tweet:

America has always been about working together to get things done.

Jefferson and Hamilton did not like each other. But they kept working thru all their disagreements... and set up a government that was the envy of the world.

Something seems just a little off on that....

OK so here is the answer...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/alexander-hamilton-hillary-clinton/

Couple of quick points.

1. At that time (Revolutionary/Post-Revolutionary/) there were a large number of Great men and they all had Huge egos and very sharp elbows

2. Two good things happened when Burr shot (killed? That is still something of an open question) Hamilton. Aaron Burrs political career was over, and Alexander Hamilton was dead. Win Win smile.png

3. "America has always been about working together to get things done."

Shelbly Foote

One of the things I have learned from my readings is...Things are very rarely as simple and uncomplicated as (apparently) many people think they are. Were Burr and Hamilton good guys or bad guys? The answer is Yes they were. (Sources available on request)

4. Hillary Clinton is a very bad person...candidate (I mean she really sucks at this) and is crooked as a dogs hind leg.

• Like 1

25-funny-pictures-1225.jpg

Via Barnorama

Oh my gosh. If he had that red birthmark on his forehead he would look just like Mikhail Gorbachev!

Edited to add: Which would be an improvement.

Edited by nickydog
  • Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Baracky Boy says it's OK, that these "girls" use your bathroom:

wtf1.jpg

WTF.jpg

Charlotte Observer: Women Must Overcome ‘Discomfort’ Of Seeing Male Genitalia In Locker Rooms… http://www.weaselzippers.us/272360-charlotte-observer-women-must-overcome-discomfort-of-seeing-male-genitalia-in-locker-rooms/

A leading North Carolina newspaper issued an editorial last week telling girls to attempt “overcoming discomfort” at the sight of “male genitalia,” should transgender bathroom laws be enacted.

In a defense of President Obama’s order compelling schools to allow access to restrooms on the basis of gender identity, the Charlotte Observer editorial board compared the discomfort of school-aged girls seeing male genitalia in locker rooms to the discomfort of white people being around black people in post-segregation America.

Pics via TheFeralIrishman Link via WeaselZippers

clearvision

Baracky Boy says it's OK, that these "girls" use your bathroom:

wtf1.jpg

WTF.jpg

Pics via TheFeralIrishman

What, you have a problem with women with big bellies?

• Like 1