Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

I dreamed something like this a few nights ago...and woke with a smile. She'll never look better than on the way to prison!

Hilljail.jpg

Via DiogenesMiddleFinger

SrWoodchuck

GOHOMEJOE.jpg

Joe Biden: Christians Violate Gay Rights Simply by Existing!

http://eaglerising.com/33778/joe-biden-christians-violate-gay-rights-simply-by-existing/

Last week President Obama and Vice President Biden both marked the “International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia” by making silly, condescending statements. Lost amidst the hoopla were the implications of the statement made by VP Biden, who seemingly argued that the “rights” of homosexuals were being violated by the simple fact that Christianity continues to exist. In fact, the VP argued that liberals would not rest until they put an end to the “hatred” of “religious condemnation” toward deviant sexuality.

Yes, folks. Today in America, the simple fact that we Christians exist means that gays rights are being “violated.”

theo1.jpg

SrWoodchuck

JFK Special Warfare School preemptively changes name to Trump Yuuge Platinum Warrior Academy http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/06/trump-yuuuge-platinum-warrior-academy/

Posted Image

FORT BRAGG, N.C. — The Army will change the name of the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (SWCS) on October 1, according to a US Army spokesman. The school, considered the world’s premier teacher of unconventional warfare, will officially become the Donald Trump Yuuuge Platinum Warrior Academy, or DT(YPW)A.

Col. (Promotable) Kyle Kinder explained that, “The rebranding is a sensible preemptive move, since the incoming president will inevitably continue his lifelong habit of naming everything after himself.”

“It’s going to happen anyway,” Kinder said. “This way we control a bit of the timeline and renaming on our own, and it also will probably make President Trump happy to know that we took the initiative and led the way.”

SWCS is the first military organization to change its name to that of the expected new President, but many more units are expected to follow suit. The 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) has expressed interest in becoming the “1 Millionth Ultimate Trump Division (5 Carat Diamond Assault).” US Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) has started a working group whose top candidate for new designation is ”USTRUMPCOM.”

Reached for comment, President-To-Be-Elected Donald Trump expanded a bit on his previous statements on plans for the military.

“I love these guys, they’re great,” Trump said. “I hear really great things about them everywhere I go. We’re going to get lots of good females into the SOF units as well. We’re gonna have the best gals. They’ll be the best support troops. I love the ladies, don’t want to see them hurt. They do a great job. I hire women all the time. They’re really great.”

Scissors-32x32.png
President-To-Be-Elected Trump has said he will attend, and would allow the outgoing President, whose name apparently is Obama, if you can believe it, to attend as well, “provided he can provide proof of citizenship.”

Scissors-32x32.png

This is a great orator...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

I watched this last night and literally was in tears from laughing so hard. His mind really departed his body for a while there.

Also... the sister in the background shouting out agreement and encouragement...

And what the heck is Oakie Doak?

obama1.jpg

Okey doke is another way of saying OK. I might have said it was a midwestern thing, but he doesn't know anything about the midwest. Maybe he picked it up from his late grandmother.

Feel The Love!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

62427102.jpg

These kids seem never to have progressed beyond the terrible twos. They're still in the tantrum phase of childhood. The thing about a 2-year old having a tantrum is that you ignore it. Somehow these kids have learned that tantrums work. I wonder how that happened? dry.png

This is sad. San Jose tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZyLemBqgU

Of course a reporter shouts out "what did you say to them" to the Trump supporter, like it really matters if he said anything or not to justify a hit to the head while walking away...

Sad, but it's not going to get any better.

• Like 1

mozartlover

"People keep discovering me," Clinton says in LA. "I'm like an archaeological dig."

"Old, dusty, and cursed."

Jim Treacher ‏@jtLOL

• Like 1

clearvision

I think Hillary could use some practice in tweeting....

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton

Donald Trump's foreign policy is already making Americans less safe, and he's not even president (yet).
8:01 PM - 2 Jun 2016

My bold of her tweet....

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

Donald Trump's foreign policy is already making Americans less safe, and he's not even president (yet).

My bold of her tweet....

And I'm supposed to assume she'll do better?

It really doesn't matter which one wins...We're screwed. The next 4 years are going to be very interesting....and not in a good way.

• Like 1

The Week in Pictures: Big Gorilla Edition

Steven Hayward

June 4, 2016

Thought experiment: just suppose that the gorilla in the Cincinnati zoo was named “Trump” instead of “Harambe?” Wonder if the reaction would have been the same? Just say “Trump” around liberals these days, and see how high they jump. You don’t even need to ask how high. At least there wasn’t a Minnesota dentist involved this time. Meanwhile, we’re down to the last primary week of this election cycle, and the main event will begin. Oh goody!

(Snip)

If-I-Ran-the-Zoo-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Gorilla-v.-Chicago-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

(Snip)

Gorilla-Hillary-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Clinched-Clecnhed-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Hillary-Death-Star-plans-copy.jpg?zoom=1

Hillary-skeletons-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

Hillary-Cabinet-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

More-Free-Stuff-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Trump-media-2-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Kristol-Candidate-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Self-Identify-Chess-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&re

(Snip)

Col.-Sanders-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

(Snip)

Star-Wars-reference-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&re

(Snip)

British-are-Coming-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

And finally. . .

Hot-329-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C5

So which did you notice 1st?

The Woman

The Car

The Gun

• Like 2

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

My bold of her tweet....

And I'm supposed to assume she'll do better?

It really doesn't matter which one wins...We're screwed. The next 4 years are going to be very interesting....and not in a good way.

I have actually begun to hope the Democrat convention goes so awry they end up with Joe Biden as their nominee. I would vote for old Joe over Trump. blink.png

@nickydog

A thin skinned egotistical RINO business form NY or a thin skinned power hungry politician (whos claim to fame is she married the right man) from NY (by way of Ark.) or an old white guy who has always worked for the government and is stuck on Stupid (1968) Now the great hope is a plagiarizeing possibly racist who (once again) has always worked in government.

What Joy!

@nickydog

A thin skinned egotistical RINO business form NY or a thin skinned power hungry politician (whos claim to fame is she married the right man) from NY (by way of Ark.) or an old white guy who has always worked for the government and is stuck on Stupid (1968) Now the great hope is a plagiarizeing possibly racist who (once again) has always worked in government.

What Joy!

I know, I know.

• Like 1