Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Pepper "release gas in NYC subway, claiming riders shouldn't worry" - I'm sure it's a regular eventLMFAO.gif

That and man spreading :)

• Like 3

SrWoodchuck

Open Letter to the GOP Establishment Care of Paul Ryan

http://gatetoliberty.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-suicidal-arrogance-of-republican.html

Congressman Paul Ryan

Speaker of the House of Representatives
H-232 The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Mr. Speaker:

It appears that you have taken down the Speaker's e-mail address and simultaneously made it impossible for anyone but residents of Wisconsin's 1st District to reach you through your House of Representative's e-mail account. This may have prevented meltdown of the Congressional e-mail server but it confirms your smug disdain for the wishes of American voters. So did your interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, excerpts from which are shown below.
Washington (CNN) House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday he cannot yet support presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
"I'm just not ready to do that at this point. I'm not there right now," the Wisconsin Republican told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper" in an interview....
Ryan said he hopes to eventually back Trump and "to be a part of this unifying process." The first moves, though, must come from Trump, he said.
Really, Mr. Speaker? Millions of American voters have totally rejected the Republican Establishment agenda and you think "the first move" in a "unifying process" must come from Trump? What pretentious, pompous gall! The GOP establishment agenda is dead, Mr. Ryan and, what is more, it deserves to be dead.

The GOP gained control of the House of Representatives in 2010 and of the Senate in 2015. Because the Constitution requires that all money bills originate in the House, you and your Republican peers have had the power to halt the Obama agenda in its tracks through the appropriation process for nearly six years. You failed to do so. The reason that Trump has prevailed against all comers is because the American people have rejected the GOP establishment program that has been on display since 2010 including:
Its aggressive interventionism.
Its purposeful inaction on illegal immigration.
Its enthusiastic support for so-called "free trade" agreements that have destroyed millions of middle-class American jobs and undermined the U.S. economy.
Its use of Omnibus Spending Bills to provide stealth funding for everything from Obamacare to debt limit expansion.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via DougRoss@Journal

• Like 1

This confirms it... The "Po Po" are the cause of just about every problem we face. Especially the high crime rates in the "urban" communities.

I've know for years that firemen start all fires because in nearly 100% of the cases they are on the scene.

I can draw the same conclusion about "urban" violence... and now I can add "terrorism".

Now if we can just get Homeland Security to come down hard on the Justice Department.

SrWoodchuck

As long as they can use your "head" it's O.K... it's change we can('t) believe in!

pResident Indonesian Lady-boy requires you permanently leave your comfort zone to accommodate another micro percentage of the American fringe. It's the most beautiful thing he's ever heard...

Embrace the suck...no, really.