Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

Sweet @Geee and @Valin!

Second, if one’s brain is distorting his or her reality, they do not have the proper reasoning and deduction skills to use a firearm.

'Dis guys brain is distortin' my reality...and I ain't gotta aim 5 times...once'll do.

SrWoodchuck

More front page pimping by CNN

“The Most Trusted Disgusting Name in News”

CNN_Breaking_News_Latest_News_and_Videos

@NCTexan! Even funnier since they had to drag him off the golf course & waylay Valerie Jarrett to get it done. Their lies have lost even the patina of novelty.

SrWoodchuck

I Will Try My Best Not To...

Screen-Shot-2016-05-01-at-12.17.02-AM.jp

http://iotwreport.com/i-will-try-my-best-not-to/

This picture is why I feel #NeverTrump is a despicable movement if Donald Trump should win the primary.

Our military’s commander-in-chief will be a person who should rot in hell for what she did and how she lied about it, and #NeverTrump would subject our finest to the indignity of being led by this bitch, and for completely irrational reasons.

-BFH @ iOTWReports-

SrWoodchuck

Progressive insanity, @Valin. It requires a person of color to lead a white privilege conference, where whites castigate themselves & flog each other with their damned unworthiness. I thought that the self-hating Jews of America were twisted...because they support the death of Israel...but these maroons are a step further into the ether of drain bamage.

I Will Try My Best Not To...

Screen-Shot-2016-05-01-at-12.17.02-AM.jp

http://iotwreport.com/i-will-try-my-best-not-to/

This picture is why I feel #NeverTrump is a despicable movement if Donald Trump should win the primary.

Our military’s commander-in-chief will be a person who should rot in hell for what she did and how she lied about it, and #NeverTrump would subject our finest to the indignity of being led by this bitch, and for completely irrational reasons.

-BFH @ iOTWReports-

I have thought all along that the #NeverTrump movement just meant not Trump as the Republican nominee. It didn't occur to me that it meant voting for Hillary if it comes down to a choice between her and Trump.

Edited by nickydog

A little local schadenfreude to start my day off right....

We had a frog strangler of a rain storm here last night.

Raleigh_NC_Breaking_News_Weather_Traffic

• Like 3

Via Bits'N'Pieces

Go Bernie Go.... Keep up the good fight... Hold on to the convention and even after that!

• Like 2

I have thought all along that the #NeverTrump movement just meant not Trump as the Republican nominee. It didn't occur to me that it meant voting for Hillary if it comes down to a choice between her and Trump.

@nickydog Sadly it may mean a de facto vote for Hillary by sitting out the general election.

@nickydog Sadly it may mean a de facto vote for Hillary by sitting out the general election.

Sadly, as of last night - I can no longer affiliate myself with either party.

• Like 1