Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Pictures: Harmonic Convergence Edition
Steven Hayward
September 20, 2014

Every once and a while when the planets come into alignment, comet watchers and other New Age gnostics will declare that it means something. Right now the panic over the NFL, panic over the Democratic Party’s prospects at the polls in November, panic over the Clintons gearing up for an uninspiring 2016 campaign, and panic over Obama’s obvious incapability to measure up to his job, have come into perfect alignment. This kind of convergence must be hell on New York Times editorial writers. Things were so much simpler when all you had to worry about was the lack of women members at Augusta National Country Club.

(Snip)

xFiring-the-Base-copy.jpg,qresize=546,P2

(Snip)

xPelosi-Waterboarding-copy.jpg,qresize=4

xInevitabillary-copy.jpg,qresize=559,P2C

(Snip)

xNFL-Trops-copy.jpg,qresize=563,P2C420.p

(Snip)

Scotland-copy.jpg,qresize=551,P2C420.pag

(Snip)

Its-All-Cool-copy.jpg,qresize=461,P2C396

People-Dont-Land-copy.jpg,qresize=516,P2

(Snip)

Plotting-in-Background-copy.jpg,qresize=

(Snip)

Beer-Value-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C551.p

(Snip)

Fcebook-Confession-copy.jpg,qresize=445,

(Snip)

• Like 4

California boy gets detention for sharing school-prepared lunch with another student

"It seemed like he couldn't get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn't really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn't eat it," Bradford told the website.

The Trinity Alps Unified School District, however, has rules that prohibit students from sharing food -- claiming that students can have allergies their classmates may not be aware of, according to the website.

Where is my club!

You've lost the American Society of Steves?

California boy gets detention for sharing school-prepared lunch with another student

"It seemed like he couldn't get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn't really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn't eat it," Bradford told the website.

The Trinity Alps Unified School District, however, has rules that prohibit students from sharing food -- claiming that students can have allergies their classmates may not be aware of, according to the website.

Where is my club!

You've lost the American Society of Steves?

This kind of Club

300-169-VA15.jpg

• Like 2

MSNBC: Joe Biden's Offensive Gaffes Make Him 'Real' and 'Authentic'

http://cnsnews.com/video/newsbusters/msnbc-joe-bidens-offensive-gaffes-make-him-real-and-authentic

@Valin

Real and Authentic? Is that another way of saying Ignorant and a putz?

Is this whats known as a Democrat Euphemism? Sort of like a Southern Bless his heartwink.png

house+of+cards+070210.jpg

• Like 1

http://cnsnews.com/video/newsbusters/msnbc-joe-bidens-offensive-gaffes-make-him-real-and-authentic

@Valin

Is this whats known as a Democrat Euphemism? Sort of like a Southern Bless his heartwink.png

Another program I keep seeing mentioned, but never have seen.

@Valin

Really Really Wonderful! a 3 parter House of Cards...To Play The King...The Final Cut. Ian Richardson is just delightfully wicked.

House Of Cards

• Like 1

@Valin

Ditto, but I love that quote. I have even written it down in case I should ever need it, but I think I would have to master that look, too.

LATEST SENATE POLLING: Rove and the Establishment GOP Nitwits May Have Committed Electoral Suicide http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/09/latest-senate-polling-rove-and.html

The geriatric and senile Republican establishment could very well have destroyed their ability to take the Senate this year, a year that should have been ripe for a GOP landslide.

From Mitch McConnell's vow to "crush the Tea Party" all the way to rampant vote fraud in Mississippi, the Reince Priebus- and Karl Rove-led band of numbskulls have wagered that corrupting the primary process, demonizing the conservative activist base, and using borderline criminal tactics would unify the party.

As it turns out -- despite an onslaught of horrific news regarding the very real policy failures of Democrat governance -- it now appears that the Senate may not change hands after all. The latest aggregate poll numbers assembled by RCP appear to have Rove's panties in a bunch as evidenced by his hilarious plea for more donations in The Wall Street Journal.

IOWA - deadlocked
KANSAS - deadlocked (Pat Roberts defeated Tea Party-backed Milton Wolf in the primary)
NEW HAMPSHIRE - Democrat Shaheen leads by 12 points
GEORGIA - deadlocked
NORTH CAROLINA - Democrat Kay Hagan leads by 5 points over the establishment's Tillis
LOUISIANA - deadlocked
COLORADO - deadlocked
MICHIGAN - Democrat Peters leads by 7 points
MINNESOTA - Democrat Franken leads by 12 points
ALASKA - deadlocked
ARKANSAS - deadlocked
KENTUCKY - RINO McConnell leads by 3 points

Via DougRoss@Journal

I saw a clip of some sort of interview on the net the other day from CNN. The interviewer was Alison Camarota????? She's with CNN now?

Edited to add:

‘CNN Tonight’ Promo For Don Lemon and Alisyn Camerota

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn-tonight-commercial-promotes-don-lemon-and-alisyn-camerota-as-co-hosts_b237560

Gag!!!

Sweet E is heartbroken.....Sweet @Geee!

She saw her the other day, on CNN.

Laurie Due [?-lips] remember her? She now does news for Glenn Beck's "Blaze" Network.

Lauren Sivan did an cheese-cake exercise video for Red Eye & got canned by FNC. She's doing radio/TV on the West Coast, but still does RedEye every now & then. She's sassy funny....and cute.

I saw a clip of some sort of interview on the net the other day from CNN. The interviewer was Alison Camarota????? She's with CNN now?

Edited to add:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn-tonight-commercial-promotes-don-lemon-and-alisyn-camerota-as-co-hosts_b237560

Gag!!!

Laurie Due [?-lips] remember her? She now does news for Glenn Beck's "Blaze" Network.

Lauren Sivan did an cheese-cake exercise video for Red Eye & got canned by FNC. She's doing radio/TV on the West Coast, but still does RedEye every now & then. She's sassy funny....and cute.

Well, at least Laurie kind of stayed in the family. I don't really remember Lauren, will have to Bing her.

Edit; I don't recognize her pic either. Must be past my bedtimewink.png She apparently works for a local Fox in LA now. Bio says she was engaged to Rick Levanthal at one time. Maybe he didn't like the cheese-cake video eitherlaugh.png

• Like 1

Edited to add:

Gag!!!

Well, at least Laurie kind of stayed in the family. I don't really remember Lauren, will have to Bing her.

Edit; I don't recognize her pic either. Must be past my bedtimewink.png She apparently works for a local Fox in LA now. Bio says she was engaged to Rick Levanthal at one time. Maybe he didn't like the cheese-cake video eitherlaugh.png

Don Lemon.....remember This? Alisyn Camerota? Never heard of her...and to be perfectly honest I have very little interest looking her up.

ohmy.png

CBS Actually has people on who know something about GWOT/Middle East/Islamic terrorism!

Joe Lieberman; Jane Harman; Robert Kagan; and Michael Morell.

I'm concerned, something like this might lead to people learning something!

• Like 1