Coffee Shop

Rheo

Iraqi PM: Plot to Attack New York, Paris Subways Uncovered

Iraq's prime minister says his country's intelligence operation has uncovered a plot for an imminent attack on subway systems in United States and Paris.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he was told of the plot by Baghdad on Thursday, and that it was the work of foreign fighters of the Islamic State group in Iraq. Asked if the attack was imminent, he said, "Yes."

Asked if the attack had been thwarted, he said, "No." Al-Abadi said the United States had been alerted.Scissors-32x32.png

ATTORNEY GENERAL IS STEPPING DOWN!!!!!!! Happy dance. Four + years too late!!!!!

That is good news.

Sweet @Geee & Sweet @nickydog!

But.....why?

Where & what will he be doing now....to create change havoc?

I think the Prog Overlords have this figured down to the hour, minute & dollar cost, as to:

Will he be appointed to some other important gubmit job....to keep up the damage?

If indicted.....how long before trial & conviction?

Will he be convicted before Oblather leaves office...so that he can be "pardoned?"

George Soros Behind Rick Perry Indictment - Donated $500K to the Cause

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/guess-behind-indictment-rick-perry-george-soros-donated-500k-cause/

I am sure it will come as no shock to anyone to hear that George Soros is putting money into another cause to advance his worldwide agenda. If Rick Perry is seen as an enemy to that agenda, then half a million dollars is nothing to one of world's richest billionaires.

Interestingly enough, Soros didn't hide his tracks as well as he normally does on this one. He probably realizes that he no longer has to.

Mike Ciandella for Newsbusters.org is reporting that Texans for Public Justice, one of the groups behind Rick Perry's indictment charges, is part of a "progressive" coalition that has received $500,000 from liberal billionaire George Soros.

Rick Perry was indicted by a Texas grand jury for vetoing funding for the state's public integrity unit, unless the lead prosecutor resigned following her drunk driving arrest. Since the news of Perry's indictment charge broke on Aug. 15, none of the network morning or evening news broadcasts have mentioned the Soros connection, or mentioned Texans for Public Justice at all.

According to KXAN, a local NBC affiliate in Austin, Texans for Public Justice filed a complaint against Perry in court last June.

Scissors-32x32.png

David Rufful of Young Conservatives shared his thoughts on the Soros' involvement:

Naturally, this piece of information is going completely unreported by the mainstream media.

When it comes to funding, liberals in the media only care if the Koch brothers are involved. Meanwhile, even Soros' biggest media ally MSNBC is calling the case against the Governor "weak" and "fishy."

Even some liberals have defended Rick Perry and dismissed the indictment charges as politically motivated.

Obama senior aide David Axelrod defended Perry on Twitter, tweeting that "nless he was demonstrably trying to scrap the ethics unit for other than his stated reason, Perry's indictment seems pretty sketchy," and MSNBC called the case against the Texas governor "weak" and "fishy." ABC, CBS and NBC have completely ignored these liberal criticisms of the indictment.

In what appeared to have been a slip of the tongue, Texans for Public Justice Director Craig McDonald told CNN "the governor again, in his defense yesterday, said this is merely a partisan, political witch hunt. Nothing could be closer to the truth."

Nothing could be closer to the truth, indeed.

Via BonedJello

righteousmomma

If there was ever the least doubt in your mind that Geraldo is a liberal this morning on Fox and Friends confirmed it.

"Eric Holder was a good A G" Btw in case ya don't know he was the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN AG

Darrel Issa is the bad guy guy here. The hatchet man. NOT Holder who is not at all racist or biased.

bag.giflightningbolt.gif

• Like 2

If there was ever the least doubt in your mind that Geraldo is a liberal this morning on Fox and Friends confirmed it.

"Eric Holder was a good A G" Btw in case ya don't know he was the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN AG

Darrel Issa is the bad guy guy here. The hatchet man. NOT Holder who is not at all racist or biased.

bag.giflightningbolt.gif

I turned the TV off the minute that I heard that Geraldo was coming on and what they were going to discuss. He has been an apologist for Holder during every scandal over the years. I knew he would be singing his praises. We KNOW he was the first black attorney general - it's just a shame that the first black Attorney General AND the first black President have given blacks a black eye (wow, sorry for the pun). They could have done so much better. There are so many blacks that could have been the 'firsts' and made them actual proud, instead of having to be 'pretend' proud just to hold up their pride.

• Like 4

bag.giflightningbolt.gif

I turned the TV off the minute that I heard that Geraldo was coming on and what they were going to discuss. He has been an apologist for Holder during every scandal over the years. I knew he would be singing his praises. We KNOW he was the first black attorney general - it's just a shame that the first black Attorney General AND the first black President have given blacks a black eye (wow, sorry for the pun). They could have done so much better. There are so many blacks that could have been the 'firsts' and made them actual proud, instead of having to be 'pretend' proud just to hold up their pride.

Can I add to this that for the above reasons - as a woman- I would hate for Hillary to represent my gender as the first female president.

• Like 1

If there was ever the least doubt in your mind that Geraldo is a liberal dumber than a smal box of rocks this morning on Fox and Friends confirmed it.

bag.giflightningbolt.gif

There fixed it. smile.png