Coffee Shop

Rheo

@It just drives me over the edge!!! wallbash.gif

I mean who really give a flying...(expletive) about what Denis McDonough says about this. Nothing but WH Spin....which means by next Friday(?) no one will care.

Or remember.

"Remember what?"

• Like 1

@It just drives me over the edge!!! wallbash.gif

I mean who really give a flying...(expletive) about what Denis McDonough says about this. Nothing but WH Spin....which means by next Friday(?) no one will care.

Or remember.

"Remember what?"

Exactly! wink.png

Obama has narrowed his library city down to 4. I'm shocked he is limiting himself to a single library. I think the location with the best golfing will win...

Your Tax Money At Work

Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is * on par with the rest of the federal government
Mary Katharine Ham

September 15, 2014

Hey, the summer of terrible news wouldn’t be complete without this fitting coda. The Inspector General says the program designed to keep asteroids from pulverizing our planet and ending our very existence is pretty shabby. Look, I’m not real high on the federal government’s ability to get things done, in general, but if there are some responsibilities it has, I can probably get behind a well-managed defense on Earth and beyond.

(Snip)

* Note This is not a good thing

WOW: ISIS Has Some Friends at George Mason University
Matt Vespa

Sep 15, 2014

MRCTV’s Dan Joseph returned to the hallowed grounds of George Mason University in Northern Virginia to ask members of the student body if they would support the Islamic State (ISIS). After all, they are the JV of Islamic terrorists, right?

And, yes, some students actually signed Joseph’s fake petition calling for the U.S. to support ISIS, instead of fighting them. “They’re just like us, only with slightly more beheadings,” Joseph said. “But if we support them, maybe they’ll stop.”

http://youtu.be/C2GSHG7IO-8

One girl said that murdered American journalist Steven Sotloff was a member of Mossad, Israel’s national intelligence service. She then told Joseph that he shouldn’t get her started on how Christians used to treat the non-believers.

One guy, a former member of the military, was absolutely appalled by Joseph’s petition. Another student said the petition was disgraceful and that Dan should be ashamed to live in the United States.

(Snip)

Now.....I look at the picture below....and I don't think about asking the obvious question.

I think about asking what lie Oblunder just told.......

I think about what lie Oblunder is about to tell.......

I don't think about asking the obvious question.......is that a big wiener on his face?

obama_pinocchio.jpg

• Like 1

From HAMBO'S Hammer:

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 06, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regime Change Options

It probably won't thrill the Secret Service spitless, and I 'get' that. HOWEVER, they don't need to interrupt the next Colombian Hooker Mixer at Secret Service HQ to investigate it. What the hell am I talking about, this time? What indeed.

A critical mass of rational adults long for...pray for?...an earlier than normal regime change at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. When their frustration peaks, some might even blurt out "I wish somebody would shoot that bastard". I understand their frustration and I share it, however I see 'unintended consequences' inexorably tied to "I wish somebody would shoot that bastard".

Option 1: "I wish somebody would shoot that bastard".

First and foremost, it would turn The One into a martyr. If, as many opine, Barry is, in his heart, an Islamist, martyrdom kind of works. BUT, his Obamunist minions would have a memorable hissy fit over The One's untimely demise.

Second, and equally problematic, his Jackass Party would 'honor' his memory, by ramming through Draconian legicrap that's so extreme it would make Marxist regimes like Stalin's, Mao's, and North Korea's seem tame, liberty-affirming, by comparison.

That's why death, even from natural causes, just won't get 'er done. The one exception to this assertion is covered in Option 4.

Option 2: "He went out for a pack of cigarettes and never returned."

Admittedly VERY unlikely, a disappearing act, would spare us martyrdom and the Draconian legicrap deluge martyrdom invites.

The downside is the obvious one. Since he'd still be on this planet, he might return at any time.

Option 3: "He's gone, Jim. The president is incurably insane."

This one sounds inviting, until you delve into those Devilish Details.

First, and foremost, given The One's erratic behavior, how would we know the difference between Erratic Obama and Insane Obama? Could anyone detect the difference.

Second, if he was incurably insane, would anyone in his POTUS Posse, do anything about it? Nope. Most likely, they would hide it from EVERYONE and continue their destruction of this once great nation.

Option 4: "INCOMING!"

This is the most practical, most efficient solution, since it puts D.C. - Elected Tormentors, bureaucracies, etc. - out of our misery. I'm talking about an asteroid strike on D.C. In theory, an asteroid strike would be ideal, but...

The Good:

If it's just the right size - about 50 meters wide and it hit, it would create a mile wide crater, and lay waste to suitably larger area beyond the crater.

The Bad:

Getting it to hit land is iffy, and having it hit D.C. is a longshot with nearly impossible odds.

The Ugly:

[A]n asteroid flies past Earth, on average, every 40 years, yet actually hits the planet once every 1200 years or so.

Option 5: "Beam him...them up...ET"

When I add it all up - Crop Circles, Cattle Mutilations, Their Joy Riding All Over Our Planet, Abducting Humans For Painful Prodding, Poking, and Puncturing - I conclude that E.T. has abused our hospitality. You owe us, Space Punks, and we're declaring your debt due, immediately.

We the PIGs are whipped with guilt that We the People are hogging all this Marxist Messiah joy. Suitably guilt-ridden, we're ready to mark your debt 'paid in full', if you take HIM off our hands. There are, however a few 'conditions':

* You must keep him. We don't want him back.

* We don't want him on this planet. He might come back.

* We don't want him left elsewhere in our solar system. Some Moonbat might go get him.

* If you must leave him elsewhere in our galaxy, the closest we'll tolerate is on the far side of the Milky Way Galaxy.

If you have the room, we have other potential 'passengers' in mind. If you want a full list, let us know.

Parting shot: My first choice is Option 4. Option 5 is my second choice, followed by Option 2.

Most Alaskans will receive $1,884 for this year's share of the state's oil wealth that's distributed annually to residents just for living here.

Gov. Sean Parnell announced the amount of the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Wednesday. The payout set for Oct. 2 is more than double the amount of last year's $900 checks, but short of the record payout of $2,069 in 2008.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Most-Alaskans-to-get-1-884-in-oil-dividends-5762105.php

• Like 2

City leaders ban body odor in small Wash. town

KGW Staff

September 17, 2014

BURIEN, Wash. -- City leaders the small Washington town of Burien have taken it upon themselves to crack down on the problem of body odor.

They passed a city ordinance that bans body odor in public places. Specifically, the rules prohibit obscene language and poor hygiene. The ordinance also says that people must wear enough clothing.

(Snip)

• Like 1

City leaders ban body odor in small Wash. town

KGW Staff

September 17, 2014

BURIEN, Wash. -- City leaders the small Washington town of Burien have taken it upon themselves to crack down on the problem of body odor.

They passed a city ordinance that bans body odor in public places. Specifically, the rules prohibit obscene language and poor hygiene. The ordinance also says that people must wear enough clothing.

(Snip)

Enforcement by uniformed & armed bath attendants....carrying swear/tip jars, soap & a tactical loofah?

• Like 1