Coffee Shop

Rheo

So we get a little freezing rain -- all the local TV/Radio stations are telling us we are all going to die if go out LMFAO.gif

Well! What happened? Did people die?

We didn't I BBQ that evening wink.png

Two Words....guess what they are.

Uh - global warming? LMFAO.gif

Climate Chains?

Nooooo! dry.png

smile.png

He went at night.....so it wasn't so hot....

NoKo claims to have landed a man on The Sun http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=222601

corona1.gif

“Mr. Hung collected sun spot samples to bring back to his supreme leader as a present.”

It reported that astronaut Hung Il Gong left for the sun on a specially designed rocket ship at approximately 3am this morning.

Hung, who traveled alone, reached his destination some four hours later, landing his craft on the far side of the lonely star.

“We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man on the sun.” a North Korean central news anchor man said on a live broadcast earlier. “North Korea has beaten every other country in the world to the sun. Hung Il Gong is a hero and deserves a hero’s welcome when he returns home later this evening.”

The specially trained astronaut is expected to return back to earth at 9pm tonight, where he will meet his uncle and supreme leader Kim Jong-un.

It is understood that the 17-year-old ‘space explorer’ traveled at night to avoid being engulfed by the suns rays, and that this genius approach has brought the soviet state to the top of the global space rankings.

While on the sun, Mr. Hung collected sun spot samples to bring back to his supreme leader as a present.

Scissors-32x32.png

Way Cool! Kimchi power!

DU: "Honest, I've Searched and Searched and Searched, but Nothing Will Ever Top this Tea Party Sign"..

BeyMXQ7CUAAmw6A.jpg

TheObamaDiary.com @TheObamaDiary
Follow
Honest, I've searched and searched and searched, but nothing will ever top this Tea Party sign.....
2:13 PM - 24 Jan 2014
239 Retweets 141 favorites
Retweet
Favorite

TOD hattip.gif

Poor things nopity.gifnopity.gif It's our country their ignorance is wanting to destroy.

(Snip)

Lot of really ignorant people out there.

DU: "Honest, I've Searched and Searched and Searched, but Nothing Will Ever Top this Tea Party Sign"..

BeyMXQ7CUAAmw6A.jpg

Follow

Honest, I've searched and searched and searched, but nothing will ever top this Tea Party sign.....

Retweet

Favorite

TOD hattip.gif

Poor things nopity.gifnopity.gif It's our country their ignorance is wanting to destroy.

(Snip)

Is this some sort of sobriety test?

BeyMXQ7CUAAmw6A.jpg

Follow

Retweet

Favorite

TOD hattip.gif

(Snip)

Is this some sort of sobriety test?

No...it Democrat Underground....OTOH it could be used as such

Just what they need this week up North....

A pipeline explosion in Canada has Xcel Energy asking customers in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota to limit natural gas usage. LINK

Supplies most at risk are those to Fargo and Grand Forks in North Dakota; East Grand Forks, Moorhead and Brainerd in Minnesota; and the Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Menomonie areas in west-central Wisconsin, according to Kent Larson, Xcel Energy’s senior vice president for operations.

A pipeline explosion in Canada has Xcel Energy asking customers in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota to limit natural gas usage. LINK

Supplies most at risk are those to Fargo and Grand Forks in North Dakota; East Grand Forks, Moorhead and Brainerd in Minnesota; and the Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls and Menomonie areas in west-central Wisconsin, according to Kent Larson, Xcel Energy’s senior vice president for operations.

Isn't that the area where @Rheo is going to visit soon?

• Like 1

Yeah, I'll pack some camping propane tanks in her luggage for her to take up there....

• Like 5

Secretive Conservative Hollywood Group 'Friends of Abe' Faces Legal Hurdles in Attempt to Become Tax Exempt %5BUPDATE%5D
Pete Calautti
Jan 23, 2014

(Snip)

On to the comments......

Dave Judy Bill Kerry

Gary's a good actor, no doubt..is it only me that has noticed that Sinese, and the other Hollywood conservative, Mark Wahlberg have very beady eyes? Do conservatives in general have beadier eyes than regular people? This should be the subject of future scientific research.

Beady eyes are associated with selfishness and lack of trustworthiness, both traits that are prominent in conservatives. Maybe there is a biogical basis for this. Could be exposure to toxic substances in uteri, or something

Do I laugh or do I cry...or do I look for my baseball bat?

225624_1_.jpg

Deep Thought by Charlie Crist

Betsy Woodruff, National Review

This book has everything: platitudes, befuddlement about what terms mean (such as pro-life, which I guess is a real toughie), brow-furrowed criticism of other peoples use of platitudes, and fun little attempts at slam poetry.

(Snip)

Well I know what I'm doing 1st thing in the morning!

Yes. Feb 6-10.

Oh boy.

Yeah, I'll pack some camping propane tanks in her luggage for her to take up there....

Bad @clearvision.

• Like 1

Bad @clearvision.

Invest in some long underwear, at least you'll get that on the planewink.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

Secretive Conservative Hollywood Group 'Friends of Abe' Faces Legal Hurdles in Attempt to Become Tax Exempt %5BUPDATE%5D

Pete Calautti

Jan 23, 2014

(Snip)

On to the comments......

Dave Judy Bill Kerry

Gary's a good actor, no doubt..is it only me that has noticed that Sinese, and the other Hollywood conservative, Mark Wahlberg have very beady eyes? Do conservatives in general have beadier eyes than regular people? This should be the subject of future scientific research.

Beady eyes are associated with selfishness and lack of trustworthiness, both traits that are prominent in conservatives. Maybe there is a biogical basis for this. Could be exposure to toxic substances in uteri, or something

Do I laugh or do I cry...or do I look for my baseball bat?

All of the above.

Grammys Say I Do to Same-Sex Marriage

Ken McIntyre

January 27, 2014

Americans who dont support redefining marriage to include same-sex couples got a nationally televised message late last night from the music industry: Get over it.

With rapper-turned-talk host Queen Latifah officiating, 33 couples some made up of two men or two women got married near the end of the 56th annual Grammy Awards at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Madonna popped up during the spectacle to sing Open Your Heart. She followed rap duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis singing their hit Same Love, which was embraced last year by the marriage equality movement and contains the lyrics:

The right-wing conservatives think its a decision

And you can be cured with some treatment and religion

(Snip)

But hey we need to ignore 6,000 years of recorded history....What could go wrong.