Coffee Shop

Rheo

My daughter sent that video to me yesterday. It broke my heart. Something about the mother singing this song makes her baby cry. The mother has a very strong voice and IMO the song was a strange one -- not one you would normally sing to a baby. Anyway it gave the baby stress of some kind. Every time the mother paused, the baby would smile hopefully, but when the mother resumed singing the tears would come again. What I disliked most was that the mother did this deliberately to make the video. What that precious baby deserves are things that make her laugh and smile. Make videos of that.

• Like 3

The president who has done the most damage http://www.humanevents.com/2013/10/29/the-president-who-has-done-the-most-damage/

By: Dennis Prager
10/29/2013 09:54 AM

I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the “compassionate conservatism” of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance “compassionate” is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.

But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone.

This is equally true domestically and internationally.

Domestically, his policies have gravely impacted the American economy.

He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion dollars in five years (this after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).

He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid — means-tested, let alone non-means tested — than work full-time.

He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money — thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking another reserve currency — and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.

Scissors-32x32.png

His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi, Libya. No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a video maker in California who had nothing to do with the assault.

In this president’s White House, the buck stops nowhere.

Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress — the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party.

Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police “acted stupidly”) were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic and, most of all, divisive.

Scissors-32x32.png

Regarding America in the world, he has been, if possible, even more damaging. The United States is at its weakest, has fewer allies, and has less military and diplomatic influence than at any time since before World War I.

One wonders if there is a remaining ally nation that trusts him. And worse, no American enemy fears him. If you are a free movement (the democratic Iranian and Syrian oppositions) or a free country (Israel), you have little or no reason to believe that you have a steadfast ally in the United States.

Even non-democratic allies no longer trust America. Barack Obama has alienated our most important and longest standing Arab allies, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Both the anti-Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Iran Arab states have lost respect for him.

And his complete withdrawal of American troops from Iraq has left that country with weekly bloodbaths.

Virtually nothing Barack Obama has done has left America or the world better since he became president. Nearly everything he has touched has been made worse.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheoSpark

My daughter sent that video to me yesterday. It broke my heart. Something about the mother singing this song makes her baby cry. The mother has a very strong voice and IMO the song was a strange one -- not one you would normally sing to a baby. Anyway it gave the baby stress of some kind. Every time the mother paused, the baby would smile hopefully, but when the mother resumed singing the tears would come again. What I disliked most was that the mother did this deliberately to make the video. What that precious baby deserves are things that make her laugh and smile. Make videos of that.

Poor baby, it's mom has a bad cruel streak in her, seemed happy to make her baby so sad.

The president who has done the most damage http://www.humanevents.com/2013/10/29/the-president-who-has-done-the-most-damage/

By: Dennis Prager

10/29/2013 09:54 AM

I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the “compassionate conservatism” of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance “compassionate” is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.

But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone.

This is equally true domestically and internationally.

Domestically, his policies have gravely impacted the American economy.

He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion dollars in five years (this after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).

He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid — means-tested, let alone non-means tested — than work full-time.

He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money — thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking another reserve currency — and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.

Scissors-32x32.png

His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi, Libya. No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a video maker in California who had nothing to do with the assault.

In this president’s White House, the buck stops nowhere.

Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress — the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party.

Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police “acted stupidly”) were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic and, most of all, divisive.

Scissors-32x32.png

Regarding America in the world, he has been, if possible, even more damaging. The United States is at its weakest, has fewer allies, and has less military and diplomatic influence than at any time since before World War I.

One wonders if there is a remaining ally nation that trusts him. And worse, no American enemy fears him. If you are a free movement (the democratic Iranian and Syrian oppositions) or a free country (Israel), you have little or no reason to believe that you have a steadfast ally in the United States.

Even non-democratic allies no longer trust America. Barack Obama has alienated our most important and longest standing Arab allies, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Both the anti-Muslim Brotherhood and the anti-Iran Arab states have lost respect for him.

And his complete withdrawal of American troops from Iraq has left that country with weekly bloodbaths.

Virtually nothing Barack Obama has done has left America or the world better since he became president. Nearly everything he has touched has been made worse.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheoSpark

AMEN!

AH HA!!!

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Go ahead And Laugh!

LMFAO.gif Sorry, I can't help it. Actually, that alien looks just like Voldemort.

And I love the way the Brits say Obama's first name -- "Bear-eck," with the emphasis on the first syllable.

Edited by nickydog

Ok. So here is a good example of the difference between extreme Christians and extreme Muslims. Extreme Muslims blow up people they don't like. Extreme Christians burn up books they don't like. Both are behaving on behalf of evil, in my opinion. But inly one takes the lives of others, the ultimate evil.

I thank these extremist folks for for the opportunity for compare and contrast.

• Like 1

Ok. So here is a good example of the difference between extreme Christians and extreme Muslims. Extreme Muslims blow up people they don't like. Extreme Christians burn up books they don't like. Both are behaving on behalf of evil, in my opinion. But inly one takes the lives of others, the ultimate evil.

I thank these extremist folks for for the opportunity for compare and contrast.

True, but these people make the rest of us look bad. I do wonder if anyone has ever asked them what bible was used before 1611.

OUR STORY IN TWO MINUTES

.....at least until the end....where they get a little proggy & preachy.....anyway.....just watch the images fly by, without thinking...

From my e-mail

• Like 1

Arizona boy threatened with expulsion over drawings

Nov. 4, 2013

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 4 (UPI) -- An Arizona boy was threatened with expulsion from his elementary school for drawing pictures of Halloween costumes that included weapons, his family said.

The headmaster at Scottsdale Country Day School threatened to kick the 8-year-old boy out for drawing pictures of his possible Halloween costumes -- a soldier, a ninja and a Star Wars character -- because each character was holding a gun or a knife, KPHO-TV, Phoenix, reported Friday.

(Snip)

The school headmaster told the father that the safety of other students could not be guaranteed while his son is around.

(Snip)

OUR STORY IN TWO MINUTES

.....at least until the end....where they get a little proggy & preachy.....anyway.....just watch the images fly by, without thinking...

From my e-mail

I have one small criticism...they didn't show my being born. I don't understand how they could have missed it.

/yes it is all about me.

(seriously)

I'm watching this and the thought occurred to me that some people think all this just happened by random chance......riiiight

• Like 1

Arizona boy threatened with expulsion over drawings

Nov. 4, 2013

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 4 (UPI) -- An Arizona boy was threatened with expulsion from his elementary school for drawing pictures of Halloween costumes that included weapons, his family said.

And This....

Army veteran banned from daughter’s school after posting picture of weapons permit, report says

An Army veteran living in Georgia says she wants an apology from her daughter's former school after being banned from the building for posting a photo of her concealed weapons permit to her Facebook page, WRDW.com reports.

Tanya Mount says she was approached by a police officer from the Richmond County Board of Education at McBean Elementary School and was warned that she was about to get a criminal trespass warning.

(Snip)