Coffee Shop

Rheo

Ouch: Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor Has A Higher Approval Rating Than Obama, 44% Vs. 39%…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/ouch-torontos-crack-smoking-mayor-has-a-higher-approval-rating-than-obama-44-vs-39/

From the comments @ the link:

andycanuck • 9 hours ago

Again, Ford is a fiscal conservative who has carried out his platform of cutting city budgets, cutting taxes including a car tax, limiting a property tax increase to around 1%, and getting the city unions in line (that also included privatizing garbage collection for a region of the city without having another garbage strike) that he campaigned on and won by a double-digit landslide with alot of non-white and white immigrant votes from the suburbs as well other middle-class suburban votes being his base against the downtown latte liberal left.

The liberal-leftist media has been going after him from Day 1 especially as the candidate that he beat was a "married" gay, former Liberal cabinet minister (who lost ONE BILLION DOLLARS unsuccessfully trying to put Ontario's healthcare records in a database) and is an "ex" cocaine user.

So better Ford than a De Blasio or an Obama to which I'd add, compare/contrast your MFM's coverage of Bush's alleged coke use and Obama's admitted coke and pot use; and "find out what brand he drinks and send a case to all our other generals."

Scissors-32x32.png

Via WeaselZippers

Ouch: Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor Has A Higher Approval Rating Than Obama, 44% Vs. 39%…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/13/ouch-torontos-crack-smoking-mayor-has-a-higher-approval-rating-than-obama-44-vs-39/

From the comments @ the link:

andycanuck • 9 hours ago

Again, Ford is a fiscal conservative who has carried out his platform of cutting city budgets, cutting taxes including a car tax, limiting a property tax increase to around 1%, and getting the city unions in line (that also included privatizing garbage collection for a region of the city without having another garbage strike) that he campaigned on and won by a double-digit landslide with alot of non-white and white immigrant votes from the suburbs as well other middle-class suburban votes being his base against the downtown latte liberal left.

The liberal-leftist media has been going after him from Day 1 especially as the candidate that he beat was a "married" gay, former Liberal cabinet minister (who lost ONE BILLION DOLLARS unsuccessfully trying to put Ontario's healthcare records in a database) and is an "ex" cocaine user.

So better Ford than a De Blasio or an Obama to which I'd add, compare/contrast your MFM's coverage of Bush's alleged coke use and Obama's admitted coke and pot use; and "find out what brand he drinks and send a case to all our other generals."

Scissors-32x32.png

Via WeaselZippers

LMFAO.gif

CNN probably thinks they're helping Barry... but this is amazing!

Look at what's attributed to the smartest, most erudite president ever....

"We're discovering insurance is complicated to buy!"

Snap3_zps3e35ef36.jpg

I feel obligated to report what the President said in his news conference:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ________________________Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And he was reading this off his telepromptertongue.pngohmy.png

• Like 1

I feel obligated to report what the President said in his news conference:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ________________________Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And he was reading this off his telepromptertongue.pngohmy.png

Oh Poor @Geee

Like some many of the conservative bent... you just don't have the intellectual prowess to grasp the finer points of a complex issue like this.

Realize that this was spoken by BARACK OBAMA.

It's a problem that is quite pervasive with the lower beings.

Edited to add: Bless your little heart.

blah1.gif

• Like 3

Does it bother anyone else that the public is gleefully watching Miley Cyrus self-destruct? This path she is on has made her so popular, made her album so successful, thrilled her fans...yet anyone with a brain in their head and a heart in their chest can see exactly where this is going to end up. Someone needs to stop it before she becomes one more two bit pop tragedy cliche. Who would want this for their life? I mean, why not follow in the footsteps of the musical greats who knew when to step off the stage?

I'm disgusted.

@pollyannaish The demographic that made the difference in making the scumbag McCauliffe Governor in Va. were single women. Their issue - free birth control. It was a issue in the campaign targeted to college students.

Our own government is trying to sell health insurance to these same people with ads portraying them as sex-crazy drunks. Is it any wonder that these same kids see Miley as a thrill? What ARE we sowing in our colleges and in our culture????

• Like 2

Question: Why HAS no one taken his administrative changes to the health care law to court??

Sweet @Geee!

My thoughts exactly.

The fact that the Obamacare-less "law" has been determined to be a "tax" by the Supremes......and it did not originate in the House of Representatives.....as is constitutionally required of all revenue generating bills.....means the "law" is not Constitutional....ergo, not "law."

Not to mention the pResidential waivers & regulatory changes.

• Like 2

Question: Why HAS no one taken his administrative changes to the health care law to court??

Sweet @Geee!

My thoughts exactly.

The fact that the Obamacare-less "law" has been determined to be a "tax" by the Supremes......and it did not originate in the House of Representatives.....as is constitutionally required of all revenue generating bills.....means the "law" is not Constitutional....ergo, not "law."

Exactly - I don't get it!!!blink.png They(Republican reps)keep harping about it, but I see no action!!!!

Sweet @Geee!

My thoughts exactly.

Exactly - I don't get it!!!blink.png They(Republican reps)keep harping about it, but I see no action!!!!

They need to press the issue, before Obama has completed packing the DC Appeals Court.....or anoints another Godless Prog for the Supremes.

• Like 2

Floating Banana Republic http://alltherightsnark.org/floating-banana-republic/

“Banana republic is a political science term for a politically unstable country whose economy is largely dependent on the export of a single limited-resource product (ex. Bananas.)

Scissors-32x32.png

Under Barack Hussein Obama, America now exports chaos.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via AllTheRightSnark