Coffee Shop

Rheo

60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to

60 Minutes had an absolutely devastating report on the Obama administration’s failure to protect Ambassador Chris Stevens and other Americans in Benghazi.

I’ll post the video when available (update – available and added), but the heart of the report is that there were clear and unequivocal warnings which were ignored, and the Obama administration lied about these warnings after the attack.

Hillary and Obama blamed a video and stood by the caskets perpetuating that lie.

And remember how almost all of the media obsessed with Mitt Romney’s statement over Benghazi, and colluded to ask Romney gotcha questions while downplaying and obfuscating what really happened.

60 Minutes said its investigation took almost a year.

Scissors-32x32.png

Several new stories out on Benghazi tonite. Need a distraction from health care issues?

• Like 2

Great post, @Rheo! Thank you.

Especially liked this Tweet:

Chris Doyle @ChrisDoyle1962

Wow. #60Minutes committing a random act of journalism by pointing out #HillaryClinton and @BarackObama's failure in #Benghazi.

5:17 PM - 27 Oct 2013

• Like 1

60 Minutes had an absolutely devastating report on the Obama administration’s failure to protect Ambassador Chris Stevens and other Americans in Benghazi.

I’ll post the video when available (update – available and added), but the heart of the report is that there were clear and unequivocal warnings which were ignored, and the Obama administration lied about these warnings after the attack.

Hillary and Obama blamed a video and stood by the caskets perpetuating that lie.

And remember how almost all of the media obsessed with Mitt Romney’s statement over Benghazi, and colluded to ask Romney gotcha questions while downplaying and obfuscating what really happened.

Scissors-32x32.png

Several new stories out on Benghazi tonite. Need a distraction from health care issues?

Surely the press hasn't realized what a dud they put in the White House two times now

Scissors-32x32.png

Surely the press hasn't realized what a dud they put in the White House two times now

"Dud" is too kind, @cudjo.

If you ever had a doubt that CNN was an official arm of the Barack Obama Whites House Press Office...

Just check out the picture of a typical doctors office visit on their site today.

Note smiling Barry on the doctor's computer screen.

cnn_zpsd40e9779.jpg

Actually, I would have expected to see that image if it were the exam photos in a proctologist office.

• Like 1

If you ever had a doubt that CNN was an official arm of the Barack Obama Whites House Press Office...

Just check out the picture of a typical doctors office visit on their site today.

Note smiling Barry on the doctor's computer screen.

cnn_zpsd40e9779.jpg

Actually, I would have expected to see that image if it were the exam photos in a proctologist office.

@NCTexan

That IS the result of the Proctology exam.....on the computer screen. That man has Marxist Demorrhoids!

• Like 2

So Obama didn't know anything that has been going on in his administration.

The man is not a good enough golfer for us to be paying him 450k a year plus a special platinum concierge not available to anyone else healthcare plan.

Let's kick him off The tour.

• Like 5

And now all the security agencies are pissed because the "White House" is saying they knew NOTHING about the spying on foreign heads of state.

• Like 2

So Obama didn't know anything that has been going on in his administration.

The man is not a good enough golfer for us to be paying him 450k a year plus a special platinum concierge not available to anyone else healthcare plan.

Let's kick him off The tour.

Sweet @pollyannaish!

man_who_knew_too_little.jpg

• Like 5

And now all the security agencies are pissed because the "White House" is saying they knew NOTHING about the spying on foreign heads of state.

At some point, these people who got trashed for

Doing what the boss told Them to do are Going to get mad, right?!

Make The Red Cross Give Sandy Victims Funds! http://dickmorris.rallycongress.com/12069/make-red-cross-give-sandy-victims-funds/

Dear Friend,

This year is the first anniversary of Hurricane Sandy. The American Red Cross raised over $300 million for relief of its victims. But, now, a year later, much of the money has not been spent at all. $30 million remains in Red Cross bank accounts and tens of millions more has been diverted to other uses.

The NY State Attorney General sued the Red Cross to demand a reform in how they earmark donations. But the changes to which the Red Cross agreed in response to the suit will come too late for Sandy victims.

25,000 victims remain out of their homes. And they are running out of hope.

Please sign this petition to the American Red Cross to ask that they give the money they received to the victims who need it.

We will forward your signature to the American Red Cross. Please be sure to include your name, hard mailing address, and your email so we can do so.

We'll add your email address to our Alerts list to keep you posted on progress and let you know if we need to take further action.

Thanks,

Dick Morris

Give to the Salvation Army.....not the Red "Double" Cross.

McCain LINK

“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Secretary Clinton would be a very strong candidate,” McCain said of the former secretary of state, senator from New York and first lady. “I don’t think there’s any doubt she has widespread support. Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding. I think she would be viewed by anyone, Republican or Democrat, as a very formidable candidate for 2016.”

wallbash.gif

McCain LINK

“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Secretary Clinton would be a very strong candidate,” McCain said of the former secretary of state, senator from New York and first lady. “I don’t think there’s any doubt she has widespread support. Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding. I think she would be viewed by anyone, Republican or Democrat, as a very formidable candidate for 2016.”

wallbash.gif

What?!

McCain LINK

wallbash.gif

And that's exactly why it was so hard to vote for that jerk when he ran for President.

• Like 1

Friend of Karl Rove.....clueless......and a liability for the US Republic & it's citizens freedom. Supposedly on our side.

Grover Norquist, [CAIR sympathizer, Amnesty zealot] turns to Progressive Media in Crusade Against Ted Cruz http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=210524

grover-norquist-afp.jpg

So you know what "Norquisling" looks like......

Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) president Grover Norquist has now turned to left-wing media to continue his smear campaign against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), a first-year senator already emerging as a leader of the Republican Party.

“I have never had a criticism of Ted Cruz’s strategy because I’ve never been able to find it,” Norquist said Monday night on Sirius XM’s Standup with Pete Dominick, according to a report in The Daily Beast. Dominick is a reliably progressive radio host who hosts his show on the liberal POTUS network on Sirius XM. The Daily Beast is similarly liberal, having dropped notions of objectivity when Tina Brown killed the Newsweek arm of the publication.

Norquist’s staffers have engaged in a deliberative Twitter campaign against Cruz and the Tea Party movement. Ryan Ellis, the tax policy director for Norquist’s downtown Washington, D.C., organization, recently attacked the National Review’s Andrew Johnson on Twitter. “hey look, the idiot from NRO who thinks shutting down the govt defunds obamacare is attacking me, too,” Ellis tweeted, referencing a story Johnson posted on National Review’s website including a tweet showing he views Sen. Cruz as a “despicable man who lies to good people.”

Ellis also called Tea Partiers “freaking retarded.”

Scissors-32x32.png

In recent weeks, Norquist has lost any chance to spread his messages through conservative media. Glenn Beck, the founder of The Blaze, has come out against Norquist publicly. The National Review has clearly, as evidenced by the Johnson story referenced here, lost trust in him. Red State has come out swinging against him, too, with that publication’s editor Erick Erickson calling on Tea Partiers to remember that Norquist’s organization believes has said it believes they are “retarded,” while only offering a pseudo-apology, next time Norquist comes calling them for help. Thus, it's no wonder why Norquist runs to the left to attack Cruz.

Entire article here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/28/Grover-Norquist-turns-to-the-liberal-media-in-crusade-against-Ted-Cruz

Rioting black youths stun Austin, Texas http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/rioting_black_youths_stun_austin_texas.html

It was a spasm of violence that stunned residents: some 200 black youths raising hell - what police called a full-blown riot - in Austin, Texas.

Angry black youths inexplicably converged by the Highland Mall, near an iconic haunted house attraction, and walked atop parked cars, fought among themselves, and hurled rocks at some 30 arriving police officers. Several people, including one officer, suffered minor injuries. Later, police said so many squad cars were need that the department was unable to provide adequate 911 emergency coverage to the rest of Austin.

Scissors-32x32.png

In their reporting on the riot, Austin's media outlets followed a widely accepted rule of mainstream journalism today: they failed to mention that the rioters were black. Yet many Austin residents surmised as much -- and their suspicions were confirmed when mug shots were published of four of at least five black youths whom police arrested. A police commander subsequently told local website CultureMap Austin that, yes, the rioters were mostly blacks.

One gang banger was Charles Robertson-Davis, 22, whom police charged with inciting a riot. He was "constantly at the front of the crowd, challenging officers and encouraging other subjects in the crowd not to comply with police commands," stated an arrest affidavit.

Interestingly, Robertson-Davis is no stranger to Texas law enforcement. He used to be on the state's 10-most wanted list. He had a $10,000 reward on his head until he was captured in mid-April. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Robertson-Davis is a member of the Bloods, a violent black gang, and has a long rap sheet: assault, arson, resisting arrest, retaliation, assault of a public servant, possession of marijuana and controlled substances, tampering with and fabricating evidence, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, and failing to identify himself as a fugitive. Who was the judge who let him out of jail?

Scissors-32x32.png

Austin's police are clueless about why the riot occurred in hip and liberal Austin -- a college town, hi-tech Mecca, and the state's capital. Police Chief Art Acevedo and his commanders need to read Thomas Sowell's recent article in the National Review, "Early Skirmishes in a Race War." Sowell, an African-American and senior fellow with the Hoover Institution, related how blacks and whites have become dangerously polarized in recent years, with the most troubling example of this being the ominous trend of "unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today."

"Initial skirmishes in that race war have already begun, and have in fact been going on for some years," he wrote. "But public officials pretend that it is not happening, and the mainstream media seldom publish it at all, except in ways that conceal what is really taking place."

Scissors-32x32.png

More here: http://www.statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/police-more-than-200-people-in-riot-outside-haunte/nbbB5/

@SrWoodchuck

Wow. I've been to that Haunted house with kids. It is the place in Austin to go for that. The neighborhood is not that bad.... But it is a central station for about 10 bus networks in the city. It is also the new home for Austin Community College. They will not be happy. They are taking over Highland mall which went out of business partly because roaming gangs of (I can't say without being racially insensitive) people of a certain color started roaming the mall, buying nothing, but causing lots of issues. Once again mainly because all the bus lines meet there....

@SrWoodchuck

Wow. I've been to that Haunted house with kids. It is the place in Austin to go for that. The neighborhood is not that bad.... But it is a central station for about 10 bus networks in the city. It is also the new home for Austin Community College. They will not be happy. They are taking over Highland mall which went out of business partly because roaming gangs of (I can't say without being racially insensitive) people of a certain color started roaming the mall, buying nothing, but causing lots of issues. Once again mainly because all the bus lines meet there....

@clearvision!

They didn't mention any black on white violence.....but the fact that they won't identify by race anymore, is disturbing.

Reality is something that everyone should have an occasional interaction with.....especially kids.....otherwise they're susceptible to being blindsided by a brickbat of it, at a most inopportune time.

The thing that made me angry was the "Blood" gangsta that was in the Top 10 Most Wanted, until he was arrested....and now he's back on the street, inciting a riot.

Kudos to the link for mentioning, Thomas Sowell, a great American of color.

Be aware. Be safe.