Coffee Shop

Rheo

It does seem odd that he would catch the woman right behind him. In his peripheral vision it makes sense but that is very odd.

Whatever. Wouldn't change anyone's mind either way.

Frightening Halloween Decoration......Scare your neighbors!

achills.jpg

What is that all about? Seriously? I love GWB and hope to never see another Bush on the national

Stage in my lifetime. I don't care for dynasties AT ALL.

• Like 1

Well put together and showing some truth.

I thought about all those other so-called fainting spells when that woman appeared to start to go down the other day behind Obama. What I don't get is, what's the point? Why fake fainting people?

Well put together and showing some truth.

I thought about all those other so-called fainting spells when that woman appeared to start to go down the other day behind Obama. What I don't get is, what's the point? Why fake fainting people?

Drudge has a good article on this. The scene is carefully divided into sequences to show how it was staged.

So, as I understand from the testimony of the people who are running he Obamacare website not only can you register to vote their - you also can see what welfare benefits you are eligible for. How nice.

So, as I understand from the testimony of the people who are running he Obamacare website not only can you register to vote their - you also can see what welfare benefits you are eligible for. How nice.

One stop shopping.

• Like 3

The Saudi-American Rupture http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/michael-j-totten/saudi-american-rupture

The American-Saudi alliance is in danger of collapsing.

The Syrian-Iranian-Hezbollah axis is by far the largest threat to both Saudi and American interests in the Middle East now, yet the Obama administration is buddying up with Vladimir Putin on Syria and allowing itself to be suckered by the Iranian regime’s new president Hassan Rouhani.

Never mind the fact that Rouhani obviously isn’t a moderate and is powerless to negotiate sovereign issues in any case. The White House is so desperate to cut a deal with America’s enemies that the president will go along on even a farcical ride. As a result, the Saudi government is threatening to drastically “scale back” the relationship.

“I’ve worked in this field for a long time,” says Brooking Institution expert Mike Doran in London’s Telegraph, “and I’ve studied the history. I know of no analogous period. I’ve never seen so many disagreements on so many key fronts all at once. And I’ve never seen such a willingness on the part of the Saudis to publicly express their frustration. Iran is the number one issue — the only issue for Saudi policy makers. When you add up the whole Middle Eastern map — Syria, Iraq, Iran — it looks to the Saudis as if the US is throwing Sunni allies under the bus by trying to cut a deal with Iran and its allies.”

Foreign Policy 101 dictates that you reward your friends and punish your enemies. Attempts to get cute and reverse the traditional formula always lead to disaster. Yet Barack Obama thinks if he stiffs his friends, his enemies will become a little less hostile. That’s not how it works, but the Saudis have figured out what Obama is doing and are acting accordingly.

“They [the Americans] are going to be upset—and we can live with that,” said Mustafa Alani, a Saudi foreign policy analyst. "We are learning from our enemies now how to treat the United States.”

Scissors-32x32.png

The alliance isn’t deep. It’s transactional. It’s not at all like the American alliance with countries like Britain, Israel, Canada, and Japan. It’s based on interests alone, and that makes it temporary. If the Iranian regime were to be overthrown and replaced with even a half-assed democracy, chances are good that Washington would tilt toward Tehran and away from Riyadh. We could make the same deal with a democratic Iran that we currently have with the Gulf Arabs, only it would not be distasteful. It would be perfectly logical, and we wouldn’t have to compromise our values. I wouldn’t have to plug my nose when typing the word “ally” in same sentence as “Iran” if Iran were democratic.

But in the imperfect world we live in right now, Saudi Arabia is an interests-based ally of the United States. Or at least it was until the Obama administration all but surrendered to the Syrian-Iranian-Hezbollah axis.

So the Saudis are alarmed. They’re right to be.

Scissors-32x32.png

Dismal failure at home....dismal failure abroad. Speaking of a broad.......why is it that we're abandoning our allies, for Iran & Syria? Methinks it's the "broad" that is the real pResident....native Iranian born....Valerie Jarrett. She was able to be a failed landlord in Chi-town....why not a failed pResident in the shadows of evil that cover the Casa Blanca? [That was a nod to the immigration thingy that they are bound to hammer into another failure]

• Like 1

60 Minutes confirms Benghazi is a real scandal, and you’ve been lied to

60 Minutes had an absolutely devastating report on the Obama administration’s failure to protect Ambassador Chris Stevens and other Americans in Benghazi.

I’ll post the video when available (update – available and added), but the heart of the report is that there were clear and unequivocal warnings which were ignored, and the Obama administration lied about these warnings after the attack.

Hillary and Obama blamed a video and stood by the caskets perpetuating that lie.

And remember how almost all of the media obsessed with Mitt Romney’s statement over Benghazi, and colluded to ask Romney gotcha questions while downplaying and obfuscating what really happened.

60 Minutes said its investigation took almost a year.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 2