Coffee Shop

Rheo

@Valin I've always loved PJ. He is one of the great satirists of conservatism and I love his early writing. I have to say that I've sort of dumped him for Mark Steyn...but he is definitely the original conservative wit, imo. His Car and Driver features were the best reads anywhere.

I also really like Mark, even though he is a real Doom & Gloomer.

You die

I die

The girl dies

We all die.

But with a smile on our lips.

Some Long Island Power Authority customers are charged up after they received their normal electric bill despite spending weeks without power due to Hurricane Sandy.

The New York Post reported that Long Island residents received an estimated rate that covered the entire billing cycle, and the statements made no mention of potential refunds to account for the prolonged blackouts.

Some Long Island Power Authority customers are charged up after they received their normal electric bill despite spending weeks without power due to Hurricane Sandy.

The New York Post reported that Long Island residents received an estimated rate that covered the entire billing cycle, and the statements made no mention of potential refunds to account for the prolonged blackouts.

blah, blah, blah...

But some say the government-run utility should have seen it coming. It was recently criticized in a withering state report for lax preparation ahead of last year's Hurricane Irene and for the 25-year-old computer system used to pinpoint outages and update customers.

OK so the worst performing utility is this one. Run by the government.... Just wait for the new health care exchanges...

But some say the government-run utility should have seen it coming. It was recently criticized in a withering state report for lax preparation ahead of last year's Hurricane Irene and for the 25-year-old computer system used to pinpoint outages and update customers.

• Like 1

Watch to the end.....for a view of Prog policy:

H/T:TheFeralIrishman

don't know where to begin, this guy needs to pull his head out, best way to ruin a good school is to have an idiot like this screaming for diversity.

I know from experience here, my first 3 kids went to PC West, had highest academic achievements in the area also very high in sports, didn't have to worry about oldest daughter going to school funcitons at night, then a few years passed and youngest son went there, completely different school, lots of diversity, no longer safe, with older kids if I had to go to school the students treated all adults respectfully, with youngest son had to go to school and almost go ran down by a group of diverse kids plowing down the hall hollering horrible things to me for being there. Very shortly took son out of that school and enrolled him in another school without diversity.

If I watch this am I going to have a desire to bang my head against the wall?

I tried to watch the whole...or maybe I should say hole thing....This is from the Onion right? PLEASE tell me his guy is joking.

I tried to watch the whole...or maybe I should say hole thing....This is from the Onion right? PLEASE tell me his guy is joking.

Went to his site and yes this is satire....and satire on a very high level!!!!

• Like 1

Laughed all the way through. Reminds me of the Californians that move to this area and promptly try to make into where they came from. Only perfect.

Laughed all the way through. Reminds me of the Californians that move to this area and promptly try to make into where they came from. Only perfect.

That's the secret of good satire. He sounds so real!

• Like 1

That was fun! Sad part is, I won't remember them. I did know five of them already though and still no collywobbles. A little knowledge is such a dangerous thing.

That's the secret of good satire. He sounds so real!

Yeah, if you look at his book shelf it does not change at all in 3 years. Pretty good.

The Boney Blond Broad Tells us what is important. And she's really smart she she's right!

It's true she's boney, blond and annoying, but as much of that as I was allowed to read I thought was funny, and humor seems to be in short supply these days.

The Boney Blond Broad Tells us what is important. And she's really smart she she's right!

It's true she's boney, blond and annoying, but as much of that as I was allowed to read I thought was funny, and humor seems to be in short supply these days.

I guess I'm just to stupid to get her.

For me, her act got old a long time ago, and what she said after the S. Carolina primary...that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Good news of the day....

The Supreme Court on Monday refused to hear an appeal from former Rep. William Jefferson (D-La.) — all but ensuring he will serve out his 13-year sentence for corruption charges.

Jefferson — who served in the House for 18 years — lost his reelection bid in 2008 after allegations of bribery plagued his campaign. Federal investigators famously found almost $100,000 in his freezer after federal agents had videotaped him accepting the money in a briefcase in 2005.

He was found convicted of 11 of 16 corruption counts in 2009. His 13-year sentence was the longest ever set for a Congressman. He began serving it earlier this year.

Scissors-32x32.png