Coffee Shop

Rheo

Fascinating new WHI/RI

Follow up from RI

Republican Insider: Jarrett Plans Supreme Court Take-Over With “Most Radical” Appointment Ever

snip

Something important came out this week that I thought you should know about. One of the conservative leaning judges on the SC has indicated to staff connected to Senate Judiciary they may be stepping down within the next year. This information goes right alongside a possible plan that comes from White House indicating the next SC appointment will be openly gay. That plan and the word on the potential resignation of a current SC member came to me inside of 24 hours so I will assume they are related. Operatives are no doubt testing the waters.

Now here’s the deal with the possible gay appointment. The administration, Democrats, they don’t really care about the gay issue. They don’t care about protecting them. The gay issue is just like the minority issue, it’s simply a way to cower Republicans so Democrats get their way on using government to control people. That’s it. And the thing is, these last four years, they have become very good at it. What the White House wants is the most radical SC appointment in the history of the court. That appointment will then be insulated from attack because of the gay issue. Republicans don’t want to appear “insensitive” and know the media will be ready for an all out offensive against them. This in turn could roll into the 2014 elections very similar to the trumped up rape comments by Mourdock and Akin ended up damaging the entire party in 2012. (I don’t know Akin, but Richard Mourdock is a good man and the media unfairly tore him apart. What else is new though, right?) Now many inside the party fear the same treatment if they word something less than perfect and having to review an openly gay Supreme Court appointment during televised hearings in this current political climate would place Republicans in a very dangerous position public relations wise if they were to aggressively challenge that appointment just a year out from the Midterm Elections. The White House and Democrats would use the hearing to again paint Republicans as anti-woman, anti-minority, anti-gay, basically anti-everything and everyone, and the media will do double duty to push that portrayal 24/7 for them. The whole “gay” issue of the nominee will be the Trojan Horse to get this radical appointment approved during confirmation. The Democrats get the most radical justice ever on the court, and set up momentum for the 2014 election. I know WHI has said often that Barack Obama is stupid. That may be true, but the people running him are incredibly smart, and very devious and dangerous.

snip

Jewel-Osco said it is getting what it believes is the final shipment of Twinkies in the country, with more than 25,000 boxes of Hostess products available Tuesday morning in stores.

Just a heads up!

If you're trying to make me feel better it's not working.

/sar

Good time for Lindsay Graham to come out....and do the gay questioning to the SC appointee. laugh.pngwink.png

I am getting to the point of saying, Fine you want same sex marriage...go ahead knock yourself out.....BUT don't come crying to me when bad things start happening....and I suspect they will. There may very well be a good reason why in 5,000 years of recorded history no nation/civilization has had same sex marriage. Even the Spartans the warriors had homosexual lovers...but married women.

Hobbs Act Loophole Legitimizes Union Violence

On February 14, 2012, By NRTW Committee Staff

Georgia Congressman Strives to Abolish ‘Union-Thug Exemption’

(Source: January 2012 National Right to Work Committee Newsletter)

In today’s America, prosecutions of Big Labor arson, assaults, death threats, and other serious crimes are extraordinarily difficult.

Such prosecutions are frequently hindered because of a loophole in federal law that exempts extortionate violence from prosecution when it is committed pursuant to so-called “legitimate union objectives.”

And one objective that federal law clearly deems to be “legitimate” is to expand the number of employees who are forced to accept union representation and pay union dues as a condition of employment.

“Time and again, federal prosecutors have amassed extensive evidence that Big Labor bosses have orchestrated, authorized and/or ratified violence, vandalism and threats for union organizing purposes,” noted Mark Mix, president of the National Right to Work Committee.

“Nevertheless, because of the pro-union violence loophole in the federal Hobbs Act, extortion prosecutions of the implicated union officials ultimately fail — or never even get off the ground.”

In its controversial 1973 Enmons decision, Mr. Mix explained, a divided U.S. Supreme Court exempted threats, vandalism and violence perpetrated to secure “legitimate” union goals.

Fascinating new WHI/RI

Follow up from RI

Republican Insider: Jarrett Plans Supreme Court Take-Over With “Most Radical” Appointment Ever

snip

Something important came out this week that I thought you should know about. One of the conservative leaning judges on the SC has indicated to staff connected to Senate Judiciary they may be stepping down within the next year. This information goes right alongside a possible plan that comes from White House indicating the next SC appointment will be openly gay. That plan and the word on the potential resignation of a current SC member came to me inside of 24 hours so I will assume they are related. Operatives are no doubt testing the waters.

Now here’s the deal with the possible gay appointment. The administration, Democrats, they don’t really care about the gay issue. They don’t care about protecting them. The gay issue is just like the minority issue, it’s simply a way to cower Republicans so Democrats get their way on using government to control people. That’s it. And the thing is, these last four years, they have become very good at it. What the White House wants is the most radical SC appointment in the history of the court. That appointment will then be insulated from attack because of the gay issue. Republicans don’t want to appear “insensitive” and know the media will be ready for an all out offensive against them. This in turn could roll into the 2014 elections very similar to the trumped up rape comments by Mourdock and Akin ended up damaging the entire party in 2012. (I don’t know Akin, but Richard Mourdock is a good man and the media unfairly tore him apart. What else is new though, right?) Now many inside the party fear the same treatment if they word something less than perfect and having to review an openly gay Supreme Court appointment during televised hearings in this current political climate would place Republicans in a very dangerous position public relations wise if they were to aggressively challenge that appointment just a year out from the Midterm Elections. The White House and Democrats would use the hearing to again paint Republicans as anti-woman, anti-minority, anti-gay, basically anti-everything and everyone, and the media will do double duty to push that portrayal 24/7 for them. The whole “gay” issue of the nominee will be the Trojan Horse to get this radical appointment approved during confirmation. The Democrats get the most radical justice ever on the court, and set up momentum for the 2014 election. I know WHI has said often that Barack Obama is stupid. That may be true, but the people running him are incredibly smart, and very devious and dangerous.

snip

Sorry, don't mean to gloat...

Am so happy for Michigan today.

And the nation.

Gloat all you want - I'm from Wisconsinwink.png

Hope you're next!

FYI The Pope is tweeting and he's clearly doing well:

Benedict XVI@Pontifex

Offer everything you do to the Lord, ask his help in all the circumstances of daily life and remember that he is always beside you

7h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

Any suggestions on how to be more prayerful when we are so busy with the demands of work, families and the world?

Expand

10h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

We can be certain that a believer is never alone. God is the solid rock upon which we build our lives and his love is always faithful

Expand

10h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

How can faith in Jesus be lived in a world without hope?

Expand

12h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

By speaking with Jesus in prayer, listening to what he tells you in the Gospel and looking for him in those in need

Expand

12h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

How can we celebrate the Year of Faith better in our daily lives?

Expand

13h 268e5db8bcfc76f99fe9b324a4fbc86f_normal.jpegBenedict XVI@Pontifex

Dear friends, I am pleased to get in touch with you through Twitter. Thank you for your generous response. I bless all of you from my heart.

Anti-Catholic Hate Crimes Rose in 2011, Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes Fell

Quick gather your children and household pets, the sweeping wave of Islamophobia that is forever sweeping our nation still remains mostly non-existent. The FBI’s hate crimes statistics actually show a slight decrease in Anti-Muslim hate crimes, but a significant increase in Anti-Catholic hate crimes which jumped from 4.2 percent to 5.2 percent.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/anti-catholic-hate-crimes-rose-in-2011-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-fell/