Florida Republican debate: Where and when to watch

Valin

What have the network/cable numbers shown on viewership of these debates?

Saw one article that said last Thursday the debate drew 5 million, American Idol drew 16 million

Mitt, Obama has failed Florida, houses, jobs, Nasa, gas, deficit, very passionate, but almost seemed like he rehearsed it.

What have the network/cable numbers shown on viewership of these debates?

Saw one article that said last Thursday the debate drew 5 million, American Idol drew 16 million

That's depressing.

I should go shopping for supplies for the State of the Union tomorrow. Not sure we have enough wine left in the cellar.

I should go shopping for supplies for the State of the Union tomorrow. Not sure we have enough wine left in the cellar.

You lie! :lol:

Saltbag is just pissed about all the sugar beet subsidy discussion.

Some people just don't know a thrilling subject when it come up! Ok it's Law of the sea treaty thrilling but still.....

are you going to take a drink every time he lies, bashes Bush, says I or just in general every time he opens his mouth

are you going to take a drink every time he lies, bashes Bush, says I or just in general every time he opens his mouth

It would be easier to just hook up an IV drip.