Florida Republican debate: Where and when to watch

Valin

Back to the attack on each other. Mitt on Newt. Although in this case true. Newt was not paid to be a "historian" for Freddie Mac. One of Newts weak spots.

So...since I can't stand thinking about having to watch another one of these...let me see if I have it right:

Moderator asks insipid personal question

Candidate uses a canned response to change the subject with a comment about pet agenda.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

This is quite a blunt attack from Mitt on Newt. Feathers ruffled. Some stammering back and forth. Newt has a weak spot here, sort of interesting to see them get off their talking points, even though painful.

Mitt sounds too petty

You think that might be because he is?

I'm waiting to hear what he would do in some detail. But then I've been wait for 6 months for that.

Although though I do not like this, some of these things that Mitt is saying are perfectly valid. It is also why I do not want to support Tommy Thompson for governor. He came out supporting Obama's health bill and was working for a company that he and Dick Gephardt would personally benefit from it. Now it is all forgotten.

Housing collapse. Florida. Gov's fault. Interest rates, risky loans, government pushed it.... Paul

He's absolutely right.

Frankly, this debate schedule of ridiculous proportions have contributed to the way they are debating. I'd be do dang tired and PO'd by now. ha.