Florida Republican debate: Where and when to watch

Valin

In this case, I actually feel sorry for Mitt. He does direct, face to face attacks badly. Newt does face to face attacks well. The problem comes when these guys play against type.

Mitt is the genteel, unruffled feathers, 29 thousand steps planner...and Newt is a shoot from the hip, get the crowd on your side whatever it takes talker. Therefore, when Mitt goes on the attack he comes off as a whiney weakling even if he's right. And Newt comes off as the principled, scrapy underdog.

I hate it...and it has very little to do with the facts either way.

In this case, I actually feel sorry for Mitt. He does direct, face to face attacks badly. Newt does face to face attacks well. The problem comes when these guys play against type.

Mitt is the genteel, unruffled feathers, 29 thousand steps planner...and Newt is a shoot from the hip, get the crowd on your side whatever it takes talker. Therefore, when Mitt goes on the attack he comes off as a whiney weakling even if he's right. And Newt comes off as the principled, scrapy underdog.

I hate it...and it has very little to do with the facts either way.

Agree

Newt does not agree with Mitt that Castro will meet his maker... will go to the other place.

Debate on Cuba. This is a first this year.