Florida Republican debate: Where and when to watch

Valin

Watched it all, here are my thoughts:

Mitt tried attack mode, but then though better. He was better than the last debate, but injured himself by trying to injure Newt rather than endorsing his own agenda.

Newt was flatter than usual, but understandable, considering he was trying to deflect direct attacks without appearing angry.

Santorum had obviously listened to advice from Rush.....quit saying "I....I....I" and "Me....Me.....Me". He also tried his best to refrain from direct attacks against the other candidates, not always successful.

Ron Paul continues to be Ron Paul. On the economy he is unbeatable....on everything else he is a nutcase.

That's it for the Argyle58 "Debate in a Nutshell" commentary

He also tried his best to refrain from direct attacks against the other candidates, not always successful.

I don't mind the attacks, after all politics ain't beanbag, what I object to is the constant attacks coming from a certain candidate....with really nice hair.

From all the comments on this thread, I'm glad I missed the debate. Frankly (to quote Newt), I think I've seen what I need to see in the debates. Now I want to hear what the candidates actually plan to do if they're elected. I haven't visited any of their websites. Guess I'll try that first.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

The difference between that and this debate is that you feel clean afterwards.

Great reply to a great debate summary.

Mitt tried attack mode, but then though better. He was better than the last debate, but injured himself by trying to injure Newt rather than endorsing his own agenda.

Newt was flatter than usual, but understandable, considering he was trying to deflect direct attacks without appearing angry.

Santorum had obviously listened to advice from Rush.....quit saying "I....I....I" and "Me....Me.....Me". He also tried his best to refrain from direct attacks against the other candidates, not always successful.

Ron Paul continues to be Ron Paul. On the economy he is unbeatable....on everything else he is a nutcase.

That's it for the Argyle58 "Debate in a Nutshell" commentary

since I was in dreamland til 5 AM I do appreciate the capsule. Thank you Argyle58

I REALLY dont want to hear O tonight. On the other hand I do want to see the responses of the military, Justices and the members of congress. I would hope a lot would boycott this travesty

I REALLY dont want to hear O tonight. On the other hand I do want to see the responses of the military, Justices and the members of congress. I would hope a lot would boycott this travesty

Tiger Beat Obama

obama-god.jpg

:evil:

Nice summation Argly58.

Yes, good job, Argly. :lol:

Oh, sorry -- Argule. :lmfao:

(It's getting late and I'm getting silly.)

:lol:

Just think, when we are on the new site, we can just type @Arg and it will spell it correctly for us.

Nice summation Argly58.

Yes, good job, Argly. :lol:

Oh, sorry -- Argule. :lmfao:

(It's getting late and I'm getting silly.)

:lol:

Just think, when we are on the new site, we can just type @Arg and it will spell it correctly for us.

Sum of us alredy nos howe to spel. We ar gots lots of edumakayshuns.

He also tried his best to refrain from direct attacks against the other candidates, not always successful.

I don't mind the attacks, after all politics ain't beanbag, what I object to is the constant attacks coming from a certain candidate....with really nice hair.

I would rather they had their attacks in ads than standing on a stage where people tune in to hear what their ideas are to fix this country. I don't mind the attacks if they are valid and I don't like attacks that are against conservative principles. Republicans should not attack for principles that are not valid that the Dems are already going to use as attacks.