Coffee Shop

Rheo

Others are saying this:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, related the news to mourners at a memorial service for political consultant Kam Kuwata.

Kam Kuwata dies at 57; leading California Democratic political strategist

Kuwata, who worked for Sens. Alan Cranston and Dianne Feinstein, was found dead Monday at his Venice home. His death brought an outpouring of remembrance from strategists of both major parties.

In 2008, he helped then-Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign team manage the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

----

Feinstein is the powerful Senator who leaked the Bin Laden death in the story.

That sounds more likely as in the piece he said he was found dead at home. Feinstein is who I thought of also when they mentioned the Bin Laden leak.

It was confusing..but fascinating. Read part one and the talk about Ron Paul.

I read Part 1. I read something briefly about a month ago that mentioned him and Soros. Wonder if there is any connection? The only thing I can think of right now is that they are both for legalizing drugs and anti-Israel.

Ok, this is a really weird Insider Report.

Long and some foul language, but weird.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: You Don’t Ever Wanna Do The Things I’ve Done…

Part One is interesting as well. The above is actually part two.

Two quotes come to mind

"In Washington if you want a friend, get a dog."

Harry Truman

&

"politics ain't beanbag".

Finley Peter Dunne

The illusion of power is always greatest the closer you come to the center. It's just all to easy yo...sell your soul in places like DC. Chuck Colson gives us a cautionary tale, of what can happen.

Ok, this is a really weird Insider Report.

Long and some foul language, but weird.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: You Don’t Ever Wanna Do The Things I’ve Done…

Part One is interesting as well. The above is actually part two.

But the guy outside the door – he ain’t messin’. It’s all business. Serious. He pushes my friend right on the chest – hard…tells him to step away and to clear the hall. And that’s where…that’s when he hears the chanting. The…he said it sounded like…like a…Gregory chant. That’s the term he used. A Gregory chant.

UM: Gregorian?

Insider: Eh? Greg…yeah…Gregorian.

UM: Was your friend Catholic?

Insider: Catholic…I…I don’t know. But that was the term there…Gregorian. It sounded like a Gregorian chant coming from the room…the room Obama was holed up inside.

UM: Could they have been praying? Singing?

Insider: Maybe..but…this group…the Obamas…prayin’ has never seemed like their thing. The team…they had a bunch of religion jokes you know. Even by then it seemed clear to most of us…like I just told you – Obama is an atheist. Now I’ve developed that little line of reason…0f reasoning later – down the road…but we all figured it then too.

OK, we're getting off into some very...strange areas.

Well I see the word Illuminati?

Should I put my tin foil hat on before continuing?

Jim Robinson is endorsing Newt as of today.

carry on.

;)

I was over there the other day and saw that Newt is Jimrobs answer to a maidens prayer. Of course Mitt is still the spawn of Satan, and anyone who supports him is in danger of being banned.

It should be noted that his record of picking successful candidates is only slightly worse than mine. :D

I don't know if this has been posted already, but go Newt!

This does not mean I am giving my endorsement today. :lol:

Her questions are so stupid, rude and far left and he gives such good answers.

After listening to the last 30 seconds or so, all I can hear from NBC is 'But but but what about what your wife said?' NBC has no shame, or any idea what 'news' is.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but go Newt!

This does not mean I am giving my endorsement today. :lol:

Her questions are so stupid, rude and far left and he gives such good answers.

I saw this, this morning.

A. As I have said before, tou would think that by this stage of the game, and all the bloody reporters laying on the field, with an imprint of Newts shoe on their ass, they would learn not to play the gotcha game with him..but apparently I'm wrong...Always bet on stupidity.

B. Gingrich handled the Marianne question very well.

Valin, I deleted your post with the pictures from that link. Need to find out about posting Gannett's Getty pictures first.

Will undelete it if it isn't an issue.

Edited by Rheo
corrected name

wasserman+shultz.jpg

H/T:She'sRight & TheoSpark

ALL IN THE FAMILY....

I missed this back in June - was it replayed over and over by the cable outlets or the MSM? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

It seems that DNC Chairwoman's PARENTS [- yes, plural and yes, DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SHULTZ] have both been sentenced to jail time for tax evasion and political corruption [felonies all].

6/29/2011 - Richard Rubin was sentenced this morning to ten months in federal prison. Rubin, 66, [father of DW-S] pleaded guilty in April to federal tax evasion after failing to report $100,000 in fees he received from the town of Davie for a land deal he brokered in 2004.

6/29/2011 - Following the issuance of a warrant for her arrest, former Broward County Commissioner Diana Wasserman-Rubin [mother of DW-S] turned herself in to authorities Tuesday evening. She posted $24,500 in bond just before midnight. Earlier in the day, Wasserman-Rubin resigned her seat as a BROWARD County Commissioner. [Does that county ring a bell?]. The warrant, obtained by the Broward State Attorney’s Office, lists seven counts [felonies all] of unlawful compensation for improperly advocating for and benefiting from government grants written by her husband, Richard Rubin.

Actually Mom is trying to negotiate a plea bargain - and she has rejected a plea offer of 8 years in the pen last December. To Be Continued....

FireAndreaMitchell.com

Activist Virginia judge who wouldn’t allow Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich on state’s ballot is Obama appointed

U.S. District Court Judge John Gibney ruled that Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich will NOT appear on the Super Tuesday Virginia ballot just so happens to be an Obama appointed judge. What an amazing coincidence. Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorun were also a part of Perry’s lawsuit, but Jon Huntsman has since bought his ticket to ride to Panda Express and Rick Santorum didn’t even bother trying to get signatures to appear on the state’s ballot.

From Judgepedia: Gibney was nominated for a seat on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia by President Obama on April 14, 2010. Obama said of the nomination: “I am pleased to nominate this dedicated public servant to serve on the United States District Court. He has an outstanding record of excellence and integrity and has exhibited a strong dedication to the rule of law throughout his career. I am confident he will serve the people of Virginia with distinction.”

Valin, I deleted your post with the pictures from that link. Need to find out about posting Gannett's Getty pictures first.

Will undelete it if it isn't an issue.

OK. As I recall they are a bit touchy

wasserman+shultz.jpg

H/T:She'sRight & TheoSpark

ALL IN THE FAMILY....

I missed this back in June - was it replayed over and over by the cable outlets or the MSM? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

It seems that DNC Chairwoman's PARENTS [- yes, plural and yes, DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SHULTZ] have both been sentenced to jail time for tax evasion and political corruption [felonies all].

But they mean well! That should count for something...Right?