Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Deacon's Bench

Beautiful. Uplifting. Funny. And so very true.

Jan 18th, 2012 by Deacon Greg Kandra

Take 10 minutes and watch this extraordinary video, created by a class of Alabama middle school students. It will stay with you long after it’s finished.

H/T Aggie Catholics.

"I Am lazy" :lmfao:

I can relate!

Although someone should tell him it's laziness, he's just husbanding his energy for when it is most needed!

rumpfshaker Sarah Rumpf

Obama is shutting down major sections of Disney World to give a speech about helping the tourist industry. Park guests not invited. #elitist

The Deacon's Bench

Beautiful. Uplifting. Funny. And so very true.

Jan 18th, 2012 by Deacon Greg Kandra

Take 10 minutes and watch this extraordinary video, created by a class of Alabama middle school students. It will stay with you long after it’s finished.

H/T Aggie Catholics.

Just in case you were wondering A 4 link jump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztYS2Nho7F0

The Fox stream is down, so I am listening to MSDNC and Crissy Matthews. Did you know that everything Newt says is racist? Chrissy and two others just said so. Chrissy said some of what he says is code for "other unpleasant voters". Hmmm. Was Chrissy referring to Repubs?

DRAT! the secret is out!

Two panelists on Chrissy's show said Food Stamp participation is high because of Bush. Poor ol' Bush, he never did anything right.

The Fox stream is down, so I am listening to MSDNC and Crissy Matthews. Did you know that everything Newt says is racist? Chrissy and two others just said so. Chrissy said some of what he says is code for "other unpleasant voters". Hmmm. Was Chrissy referring to Repubs?

DRAT! the secret is out!

Two panelists on Chrissy's show said Food Stamp participation is high because of Bush. Poor ol' Bush, he never did anything right.

Well what do you expect, I mean him being soooo stupid and all.

The theme I am hearing from the left is:

Mitt is too rich, and

Newt is a racist.

Going to be a raucous campaign. And ugly as hell. Racism around every corner. Even in the O's post-racial administration.

Mitt is too rich, and

Newt is a racist.

If I may extend your post...Barack Obama is Juuuust right.

Going to be a raucous campaign. And ugly as hell. Racism around every corner. Even in the O's post-racial administration.

You might want to read about the election of 1800. Because this one is going to be really bad.

And I hope all the candidates are doing opposition research and preparing to respond in kind. I would also remind you the non partisan just like the Tea Party OWS people are showing up at many GOP campaign stops...get ready for more.

I would not be surprised if fights break out.

Mitt is too rich, and

Newt is a racist.

If I may extend your post...Barack Obama is Juuuust right.

You might want to read about the election of 1800. Because this one is going to be really bad.

And I hope all the candidates are doing opposition research and preparing to respond in kind. I would also remind you the non partisan just like the Tea Party OWS people are showing up at many GOP campaign stops...get ready for more.

I would not be surprised if fights break out.

shoutValin....The 1800 election is a good comparison and not one I would have considered had you not mentioned it. This one is every bit as contentious, and the stakes are every bit as high.

shoutValin....The 1800 election is a good comparison and not one I would have considered had you not mentioned it. This one is every bit as contentious, and the stakes are every bit as high.

If I may quote Howie Long..."You better put on your big-boy pads, buckle up your chin strap"!

I would not be surprised to see fights break out at some point.

This goes to something so many see (and not just on the Right, I think many on the Left see this also), we are at a tipping point, and tempers are short.

I just hope whoever the nominee is they are ready.

I would also hope that whoever wins the nominee is, is smart enough to really make use of the other candidates in the general election, and they are smart enough to really understand that, All of these candidates are far better than Obama...and really work to defeat him.

This is not just another election.

Obama is a combination of all the worst traits of a politician. No real experience in the real world + thin skin + a massive ego = well nothing good.

From CNN:

Rick Perry is telling supporters that he will drop his bid Thursday for the Republican presidential nomination, two sources familiar with his plans told CNN.

The Texas governor will make the announcement before the CNN debate in South Carolina, the sources said.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/01/report_perry_to_drop_out_today.html#ixzz1juo539ZZ

From CNN:

Rick Perry is telling supporters that he will drop his bid Thursday for the Republican presidential nomination, two sources familiar with his plans told CNN.

The Texas governor will make the announcement before the CNN debate in South Carolina, the sources said.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/01/report_perry_to_drop_out_today.html#ixzz1juo539ZZ

More: Rick Perry is expected to endorse Newt Gingrich for the Republican ticket, sources tell @politico http://politi.co/w2JOdP

Mitch Daniels will give the GOP response to the State of the Union next week, Boehner's office says.

Excellent Choice! I was hoping he would make a run for the nomination.

Anyone listening to Rush?

No, usually only when I'm driving.

His take is this story was going to be released Monday in order to take Gingrich down, combine that with their attacks on Romney (taking him down also) this would leave Santorum and Paul.

Anyone listening to Rush?

No, usually only when I'm driving.

His take is this story was going to be released Monday in order to take Gingrich down, combine that with their attacks on Romney (taking him down also) this would leave Santorum and Paul.

In listening to Rush it appears this Gingrich story is not a big deal.

Ok, this is a really weird Insider Report.

Long and some foul language, but weird.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: You Don’t Ever Wanna Do The Things I’ve Done…

Part One is interesting as well. The above is actually part two.

This is who some of the posters think is the friend that died.

John P. Wheeler III one-year disappearance, murder anniversary: No justice?

Others are saying this:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, related the news to mourners at a memorial service for political consultant Kam Kuwata.

Kam Kuwata dies at 57; leading California Democratic political strategist

Kuwata, who worked for Sens. Alan Cranston and Dianne Feinstein, was found dead Monday at his Venice home. His death brought an outpouring of remembrance from strategists of both major parties.

In 2008, he helped then-Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign team manage the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

----

Feinstein is the powerful Senator who leaked the Bin Laden death in the story.