Weirdos Who Want To Sexualize Your Children Should Absolutely Be Stigmatized As Groomers

Geee

‘Assaulted All Over Again’: GOP State Lawmaker Bashes Dems For Making It Easier To Get Away With Trafficking Minors

Republican state Sen. Shannon Grove of California blasted her Democratic colleagues for weakening a bill that would make buying a child for sex a felony offense.

The bill, which Grove introduced in February, would have made soliciting a minor for sex a felony charge with the potential for up to four years of prison time, a fine of up to $25,000 and required those convicted to register as sex offenders. Democratic lawmakers on the Senate Public Safety Committee passed amendments to the bill Wednesday, without Grove’s approval, that dropped chances of prison time to a max of one year in jail and reduced the charges to a misdemeanor if the child was 16 or 17.

“When I was standing at that podium I was shocked at what was happening, and I said, ‘Are you forcing these amendments on me?’ And the chair said, ‘Yes.’ And the audience, with all of our survivors in the background, gasped,” Grove told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Some of them cried out. They’re mortified. They are hurt. They feel like they’ve been assaulted all over again by what happened.”

The amendments also made it so that a person could face charges or pay a $10,000 fine and “buy their way out of a crime” if the victim was under 16 years old, Grove told the DCNF.

“I’ve thought through this process and I thought through any rational reason that they could have, but I think somebody just needs to ask them why they don’t want to put people in prison for buying children,” Grove said. “My mind cannot wrap around a rational reason not to do that.”:snip:

Democrats in This State Want to Become a ‘Sanctuary’ for Kids to Access Abortions, Transgender Surgeries

Maine Democrats passed a bill on Friday that would protect doctors who provide abortions and so-called “gender-affirming” care to minors from facing lawsuits. 

According to a report from Fox News, the bill, L.D. 227, protects anyone offering or aiding medical services that are illegal in other states, such as abortion and irreversible sex reassignment surgery (via Fox News😞

"Maine's LD 227 is part of a broader effort nationwide by blue state lawmakers to shield medical providers performing abortions or transgender surgical procedures on minors who do not have full parental support. More than a dozen states have shield laws in place protecting abortion providers from out-of-state investigations where abortion is illegal. 

It would also prohibit "interference" with abortion or sex change procedures, legally protect medical workers from facing lawsuits and could potentially permit concealment of medical records from plaintiffs seeking legal action against a provider. "

:snip:

34 minutes ago, Geee said:

Democrats in This State Want to Become a ‘Sanctuary’ for Kids to Access Abortions, Transgender Surgeries

Maine Democrats passed a bill on Friday that would protect doctors who provide abortions and so-called “gender-affirming” care to minors from facing lawsuits. 

According to a report from Fox News, the bill, L.D. 227, protects anyone offering or aiding medical services that are illegal in other states, such as abortion and irreversible sex reassignment surgery (via Fox News😞

"Maine's LD 227 is part of a broader effort nationwide by blue state lawmakers to shield medical providers performing abortions or transgender surgical procedures on minors who do not have full parental support. More than a dozen states have shield laws in place protecting abortion providers from out-of-state investigations where abortion is illegal. 

It would also prohibit "interference" with abortion or sex change procedures, legally protect medical workers from facing lawsuits and could potentially permit concealment of medical records from plaintiffs seeking legal action against a provider. "

:snip:

I'm NOT saying these  people are  INSANE....:scratchhead: No That Is What I'm Saying.

Today We in America/Canada are the outlier on this. 

SDwaters

If you don't mind the language, take a look at Bill Maher on You Tube:

New Rule: Quiet on Set | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO).

It's about a documentary series on Nickelodeon, which Maher describes as "Neverland Ranch with Craft Services". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGtseVUw-_M

• Like 1

Germany’s Radical Law Allows Parents to Trans Their Infants From Birth

When it comes to gender politics, many in opposition acknowledge that adults have the ability to choose for themselves whether they pursue hormone therapy or body-mutilating operations, because adults can better weigh the risks of their decisions.

Children, on the other hand, are quite different from adults. Opponents of gender ideology are steadfast in the fight to keep these ideological procedures away from children because they understand how vulnerable children are to the manipulative nature of so-called gender-affirming care. Far too many kids have already become victims of medical experiments as it is.

This is what makes a law recently passed in Germany even more infuriating.

On April 12, the Bundestag, or the German parliament, “passed one of the world’s most far-reaching sex self-determination policies,” Reduxx reported. This radical legislation, it added, “establishes ‘gender identity’ as a protected characteristic and allows parents to change the sex marker on their children’s documents from birth.”:snip:

Math And Science Academy Provides ‘Personalized’ Gender ‘Transition’ Support To Students

A math and science boarding academy in Illinois implemented a plan last school year that encouraged staff at the school to come up with “personalized” gender “support” plans for students who identify as transgender, according to documents shared with The Daily Wire.

The Illinois Math and Science Academy, a woke public boarding school in Aurora for grades 10-12, rolled out a “Gender Support Process and Plan” last school year that details how the school can support students’ “social transition” while they are at school and away from their parents, according to documents and emails obtained by Parents Defending Education. The plan was created by the school’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion office and school administrators.:snip: