Weirdos Who Want To Sexualize Your Children Should Absolutely Be Stigmatized As Groomers

Geee

weirdos-who-want-to-sexualize-your-children-should-absolutely-be-stigmatized-as-groomers
The Federalist

Are we really quibbling over whether ‘groomers’ is an OK word to refer to people who delight in sexualizing kids and hiding it from parents?

What does it say about the pathetic state of the political right that instead of spending our energy advancing the ideas and institutions that promote human flourishing, we’re quibbling over whether “groomers” is the right word to refer to people who delight in sexualizing other people’s kids and hiding it from their parents?

The ranks of progressives and unmistakably pro-LGBT media — who spend their days throwing around insulting hyperbole like “Nazi,” “fascist,” and “silence is violence” — are being joined by so-called conservatives who’ve taken it upon themselves to lecture those to the right of them that ackshuuully it’s not appropriate to call the kids’ entertainment creators and state-sanctioned educators who insist on sexually indoctrinating 5-year-olds “groomers.”

It’s absolutely absurd. Conservatives aren’t abandoning their principles by abandoning needless throat-clearing about teachers’ alleged good faith and the left’s intentions.

We all know the left’s intentions because they’ve made them perfectly clear. The most recent go-around started with them maliciously branding a bill protecting parents’ rights — which are an absolutely necessity for societal survival — as a bill that banned mention of the word “gay” in schools. It was a lie; the legislation seeks to keep leftist dogmas about gender identity and sexual orientation away from 5-9-year-old kids.

When the left lost and the bill got signed into law, furious executives at Florida-based Disney began ranting about their quests to inject sexual deviancy into children’s entertainment.:snip:

Disney’s Business Model is Turning Kids Into Dysfunctional Adults

:snip:

Its political opposition to a Florida law barring teachers from pushing sexual issues on kindergarteners might be out of tune with the old family values Disney, but the company’s actual base, like that of virtually every entertainment corp in the country, is a narrow slice of upscale urban millennials with lots of disposable income and no families. Wokes are Disney’s base.

In 1966, the idea that a single adult would spend more money on Disney merchandise than a family of four would have seemed ridiculous. In 2022, it’s just the new normal. If you doubt that stop by a theme park and see how many of the adults with no children wearing every single piece of Disney merchandise on sale would love to lecture you about queer theory.

These are the people Disney caters to now. Not little girls who want to be princesses. That’s why its theme parks will no longer address little girls as princesses. That’s also why rides like Pirates of the Caribbean or Jungle Cruise are being revamped to be more politically correct. Disney’s new woke demographic is much pickier than even the pickiest child could be.

It’s also sexually creepy.

Disney’s new demographic are adults who have never properly grown up and on some level still think of themselves as children. That’s also the profile for the average child molester. And of the kind of adult who insists that schools force children to “explore their sexual identities”.:snip:

Disney Goes Woke Against Families, and Pushes Gender Indoctrination on Kids - John Kass

Now Disney corporate has been captured by the angry woke left has captured and destroyed so many other great American institutions. The family entertainment conglomerate opposes Florida law prohibiting elementary school teachers from instructing young children through 3d Grade on sex and gender issues.

The law, pushed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and supported overwhelmingly by Florida Democrats and Republicans, is just common sense. Perhaps that’s why Disney hates it so.

Introducing children to such sensitive issues is a job for parents, not a job for zealot political activists with teaching certificates who are determined to deconstruct what’s left of the American family.

If I were at the sword in the stone today and the boys were still four years old? A woke Disney activist would confront me forcing an impromptu struggle session:

Does the  stone have a gender? Is the sword symbolic of “the patriarchy?” Is withdrawing the sword from said stone be a triumph, or a sign of deep, crippling timidity? Aren’t you ashamed of yourself Mr. Kass? And why can’t girls be kings?

No matter how you answered, you’d run the risk of disqualifying yourself from humanity.:snip:

The Western Leftist Absolutely Wants to Introduce Sex to Your Small Children, Here's Proof

Despite being separated by a large body of water, the leftists of the western half of the globe are pretty united. They are, after all, an ideological hive mind with a singular shared goal of cultural domination.

One of their primary goals is to make your children loyal little foot soldiers for their cause. When tyrants used to want to control the kids they would make textbooks biased to the narrative of the state and would have schools teach a very politicized form of education. To be sure, the left still wants to do that to your child, but today’s leftist doesn’t want to just tell you that the state is good and specific groups are bad. They want to bring your children into a hyper-sexualized circle.

Today’s radical leftists have some sort of obsession with grooming children. They want your kids hyper-focused on their genitals, on the genitals of others, masturbation, sex, sexuality, and gender identity. They want your small children to sexually experiment and explore. They want them introduced to concepts that children shouldn’t be overly concerned about until later on in their teen years.

For instance, the “sexy summer camp” in Kentucky wanted to teach your child “sexual activity while using licit and illicit drugs” and teach them how to be a sex worker.:snip:

Schooling or grooming?

Taxpayer-funded educators can teach our elementary school kids about pansexuality—or tell them they are gay—yet could be charged with a hate crime for sharing a Bible verse on Facebook.

Teachers and administrators at New Jersey’s Pearl R. Miller Middle School forced students to watch a video about a transgender man’s hormone treatment without notifying the students’ parents. The video, “Ten Years on Testosterone,” was part of a social studies class and detailed the transition of an LGBTQ activist.

The garden State will put in place “updated” health standards this September, guidelines that were approved by the governor-appointed New Jersey Board of Education in 2020. The new “standards” mandate teaching second-graders about genitalia, reproduction, and “gender expression.” Fifth-graders will be required to define masturbation. Eighth-graders will have to define gender identity, gender expression, vaginal sex, oral sex, and anal sex. (“Damn, I can’t believe I got the question about anal sex wrong, dude. Guess I should’ve studied harder.”)

Naturally, Planned Parenthood praised the state’s plan, noting that it aligns with the similarly updated National Sex Education Standards.:snip:

Marsha Blackburn ‘Culture War’ Panel Sounds Alarm on Leftists Indoctrinating Children

:snip:“There’s been a multi-year effort in our schools … to subtly corrupt the messaging that goes to our kids,” Dhillon said, adding that she has observed a shift in school administrators’ focus “to indoctrinate [children] about sexuality at a very young age … to make this trans ideology, which is, unfortunately there are some people who suffer from confusion about their gender, but to make that some sort of a mainstream civil rights choice, as opposed to what it is, is truly something that was shocking to me when I learned about it.”:snip:

Senate Health, Education Chair Speaks Out: ‘Trans People Are Our Friends…They Are Our Families’

CNSNews.com) - Sen. Patty Murray (D.-Wash.)--who chairs the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee--stood up on the Senate floor on March 16 and criticized the law that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis would soon sign preventing teachers from discussing transgenderism and sexual orientation with children in kindergarten through third grade and the policy of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott that calls on people to report incidents of children being subjected to gender transition treatments, which are not legal under Texas law.:snip:

The White House pushes irreversible transgender therapies for children to appease the radicals, but parents are terrified by what gender ideology is doing to their daughters, writes investigative journalist ABIGAIL SHRIER

Yesterday, White House Press Secretary accused Republican lawmakers of 'engaging in a disturbing, cynical trend of attacking vulnerable transgender kids,' and exploiting them. 

'Instead of focusing on critical kitchen table issues like the economy, COVID, or addressing the country's mental health crisis,' she said, 'Republican lawmakers are currently debating legislation that, among many things, would target transgender youth with tactics that threaten to put pediatricians in prison if they provide medically necessary, life-saving care for the kids they serve.'

Life-saving care? Surely she must mean insulin or antibiotics?

No, she means 'gender affirming care' that devilish euphemism for puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and experimental surgeries whose benefits are unproven, but whose risks—permanent sexual dysfunction, infertility, cardiac event and endometrial cancer are a few—ought to nudge any doctor toward soul searching. 

As I've written many times, these treatments are often recklessly administered, of questionable benefit to children, and attended by forbidding risks.:snip:

Get Your Kids Out of There: New Jersey to Force Second-Graders to Learn Explicit Details About ‘Gender Identity’

The madness that is spreading through the land is coming to New Jersey second-graders: seven- and eight-year-olds with the misfortune of having to attend public schools will be forced this fall to learn all the latest fashionable insanity about how boys may really be girls and vice versa, setting up some of them to destroy their lives in the ensuing years. This is child abuse on a grand scale, otherwise known as a “modern-day public school education.”:snip:

Why the Classroom Activists Never Give Up

“The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” - Abraham Lincoln

:snip:Social-Emotional Learning is a backdoor for CRT and gender ideology.  After returning to school, some students have complained that rather than work to get them caught up on missing a year of quality instruction, they were instead presented with pseudo-therapeutic questions about their emotional competency.  Some examples of SEL questions that students have been presented with include “How do you feel when you see two men kissing?”, or “If you didn’t have a diverse makeup of friends in your friend group, is it racist to seek out another race to fill your friend group?” This has resulted in even some lifetime Democratic voters raising red flags.:snip:

I Asked What My Daughter Would Learn in Kindergarten. Then the Teachers Union Sued Me.

:snip:Kindergarten is a precious milestone. Our babies are not babies anymore: They go to school for full days. Parents want to know their children are safe at school, and they want to feel confident that their children are receiving a quality education. I knew many public schools across the country have been politicizing lessons, so I called my principal in the South Kingstown School District in Rhode Island to ask if they teach concepts of Critical Race Theory or gender theory. That question and the events that followed changed my life.

The principal said they don’t call children “boys” and “girls,” and teachers embed values of gender theory into classroom lessons. They ask kindergartners, “What could have been done differently on Thanksgiving?” How can five-year-olds answer such a bizarre question that shames them for their American heritage? The principal told me these were “common practices” but could not define a “common practice” or tell me when these “practices” originated. Now I wanted to know these “common practices” and the educational pedagogy supporting them, but the school refused to answer my questions.:snip:

Hunter Biden Firm Invested In VR ‘Metaverse’ Used by Child Sex Groomers… And His Laptop Shows He Had an Account.

Founded in 2004, the virtual world and social networking site ‘IMVU’ allows players to create a personalized avatar and interact with others users via public and private chat rooms.

The platform – described as a “metaverse” style concept– has repeatedly boasted of its “most vibrant and young” user base despite also allowing adult content and communities for fandoms including “furries.”

The investment sticks out among the rest of the portfolio of Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) – a subsidiary of the Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz-founded Rosemont Capital – which includes Metabiota, a pandemic tracking and response firm with ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Ukrainian biological laboratories.

RSTP counted both Biden and Heinz as managing directors. Heinz is the stepson of former U.S. Secretary of State and current Climate czar John Kerry.:snip: