If you thought Last Week Was Stupid...Hang On!

Valin

It should be noted that Stupidity is an equal opportunity trait.

SEAN HANNITY IS A BACK-STABBING, BIDEN-LOVING RAT BASS TURD!

Ever Trumpers concen me much more than Never Trumpers ever have.

My replay

Ever Trumpers worry me and all sane people more than Never Trumpers ever will. SEAN HANNITY IS A BACK-STABBING, BIDEN-LOVING RAT BASS TURD? SEAN HANNITY! Give me an Expletive Deleted break. You are an IDIOT. And any one who agrees with you on This is also an IDIOT. The kind of Idiot who give Idiots a Bad Name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After Transforming Himself Into 'Alien' with Amputations, Tattoos and Implants, Man Hits Problem of Intergalactic Proportions

After a multitude of tattoos, amputations and surgeries to turn himself into something resembling a “black alien,” a French man says he’s run into a bit of a problem: Not a whole lot of people in his part of the galaxy want to give him work.

(Snip)

(Snip)

Some People Are SOOOO Judgemental!  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Aug. 3 2022

The father of a cheerleader who was choked out by a biologically male transgender cheerleader is speaking out about his family being pro-LGBTQ and pro-trans. "Transphobia" isn't real since criticism of transgenderism is neither irrational nor a fear, but inasmuch as "transphobia" just means rejecting that mistaken anthropology, "transphobia" should be normalized and encouraged and enshrined in law.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today In Stupityville

Oct.22 2022 Centennial school board candidate Jessica Schwinn suggests white people who quote Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., are racist and are upholding white supremacy.

I wonder if they realize outside their bubble just how Stupid/Silly/Moronic hey sound? Of course I am Assuming they look/go outside their bubble. You know what happens when you Assume. :scratchhead:

• 2 weeks later...

Replying to

Hi Bette! I want a country that lives by its constitution. I want a country run by a man or woman with a functioning brain. I want a country where all lives matter, including female babies, a place where eugenics is not the trend. I want a country I can afford to live in safely!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jan 5, 2023
Jimmy performs a tiny song about the new COVID-19 variant, XBB.1.5.

This is  why :thumbdown: are hidden.