Coffee Shop

Valin

Rob Schneider Just Dropped A Downright VICIOUS Tweet On Democrats

After Donald Trump’s surprising victory in the presidential election, the 53-year-old comedian addressed the outcry from the left over Hillary Clinton’s loss with a single tweet Friday.

“I haven’t seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!” Schneider tweeted.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/rob-schneider-just-dropped-a-downright-vicious-tweet-on-democrats-they-havent-been-this-mad-since/

• Like 2

@NCTexan - I saw that last night- Tucker's great!

I gained a new respect for Tucker's interviewing skills and quick wit when he was interviewing a DEM prior to the election... He interrupted the hack and said, "Wait a minute... our audience are adults and they don't need those silly canned talking points."

(Glad he ditched the bow....)

• Like 1

I gained a new respect for Tucker's interviewing skills and quick wit when he was interviewing a DEM prior to the election... He interrupted the hack and said, "Wait a minute... our audience are adults and they don't need those silly canned talking points."

He doesn't suffer fools - I loved the way he took apart Ezekiel Emmanuel a couple of nights ago also. I do wish someone would ask him about being the originator of the 'death panels' when they interview him though. I did a bio on him at Wide Awakes when he was first working on the Obama Health bill. He is an evil man. Part of that oozed out of him during that interview.

• Like 4

The Week in Pictures: The Trumpening Sequel Edition

Steven Hayward

November 19, 2016

The left’s total meltdown over Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. I suspect they’ll be giving us this gift for much of the next four years. There’s talk of a “million woman march” the day after inauguration, giving Bill Clinton a good reason to stick around after Trump is sworn in. Fun times!

IMG_0203.jpg?resize=225%2C225

(Snip)

Forrest-Trump-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C598

(Snip)

Trump-Moon.jpeg?resize=580%2C545

(Snip)

Tweet-of-week.jpeg?resize=580%2C366

(Snip)

IMG_0206.jpg?resize=580%2C401

(Snip)

Gary-Busey.jpeg?resize=580%2C586

(Snip)

Trump-Butthurt.jpeg?resize=509%2C600

Burning-Flags.jpeg?resize=580%2C461

(Snip)

Hillary-Lost.jpeg?resize=580%2C584

IMG_6341.jpg?resize=580%2C546

(Snip)

IMG_0207.jpg?resize=580%2C401

(Snip)

Safe-Pins.jpeg?resize=580%2C582

(Snip)

15079061_10205731283161927_1295690584170

(Snip)

Pajama-Boy-Denial.jpeg?resize=580%2C585

(Snip)

Trump-Voters-1.jpeg?resize=512%2C600

IMG_0205.jpg?resize=580%2C503

(Snip)

Heston-8-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C376

And Finally....

GunGirls3002-copy.jpg?resize=482%2C600

He doesn't suffer fools - I loved the way he took apart Ezekiel Emmanuel a couple of nights ago also. I do wish someone would ask him about being the originator of the 'death panels' when they interview him though. I did a bio on him at Wide Awakes when he was first working on the Obama Health bill. He is an evil man. Part of that oozed out of him during that interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp7jyFzflW4

• Like 1

Gallup: Paul Ryan approval hits new high post-election
posted at 8:01 pm on November 18, 2016 by Ed Morrissey

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here We See The Vox Popui At Its Best.

13932920_238956253169622_677838644297352

Daniel Smith ·

Works at Self-Employed

Ha ha ha ha... the globalists are desperate to ensure Ryan remains Speaker.

Sorry, Ed, Ryan is going to be removed. We can't have traitors heading Congress and trying to stymie President Trump at every turn. Ryan should have thought of that before he signed on to the #NeverTrump agenda and did everything to ensure a President Hillary.

The Deplorables have a lot of time on our hands now and we are going to use it to clean up Congress. Either Ryan fades into the night quietly or we will drag him out screaming into retirement.
Like · Reply · like.png4 · 15 hrs
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Just because someone is (I Assume) Conservative, does not prevent him/her from being slightly dumber than Barbra Boxer.
  • Like 2

Will post this in the coffee shop and my sidewalk thread . . . though I'd rather discuss it here, if anyone is interested.

http://www.tewari.org/

VIDEO LINK AGAIN:

The globalist PTB have long been told that they MUST reduce the global population to 500 million BEFORE 'free energy' technologies are released. That otherwise, the population would mushroom to 25 billion almost overnight and mankind and the planet would pollute themselves to extinction.

To be clear . . . "free energy" is virtually exactly that. It jangles all the sensibilities we've been taught all our lives. Nevertheless, given quantum mechanics, it is exceedingly real. Reportedly 3-4 DIFFERENT technologies would each allow about a large suitcase sized unit in each home and vehicle. Maintenance costs would be about $0.50 per YEAR.

They COULD manage feeding the world, making the desert bloom and ending pollution of virtually all types via such technologies. They have refused to do so for more than 50 years.

Actually, the real reason is likely that they know that a large population is a hazard to their control. That sooner or later they would be overthrown.

A big part of me wonders if this INDIA independence on this issue will move TPTB to light off WW3 sooner as a way to push the tech back into a cave while reducing the population.

YES, they ARE THAT EVIL.

Gallup: Paul Ryan approval hits new high post-election

posted at 8:01 pm on November 18, 2016 by Ed Morrissey

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here We See The Vox Popui At Its Best.

13932920_238956253169622_677838644297352

Daniel Smith ·

Works at Self-Employed

Ha ha ha ha... the globalists are desperate to ensure Ryan remains Speaker.

Sorry, Ed, Ryan is going to be removed. We can't have traitors heading Congress and trying to stymie President Trump at every turn. Ryan should have thought of that before he signed on to the #NeverTrump agenda and did everything to ensure a President Hillary.

The Deplorables have a lot of time on our hands now and we are going to use it to clean up Congress. Either Ryan fades into the night quietly or we will drag him out screaming into retirement.

Like · Reply · like.png4 · 15 hrs
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Just because someone is (I Assume) Conservative, does not prevent him/her from being slightly dumber than Barbra Boxer.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016-12-05-0000/donald-trump-paul-ryan-butt-heads-conservatives

Biden Forges President’s Signature On Executive Order To Make December Dokken History Month http://www.theonion.com/article/biden-forges-presidents-signature-executive-order--54723

700.jpg

WASHINGTON—In an effort to honor the “sweet-ass” legacy of a hair metal band that he said “totally freaking shreds,” Vice President Joe Biden reportedly snuck into the Oval Office early Thursday to forge President Obama’s signature on an executive order that would officially recognize December as Dokken History Month.

“Look, I’ve already asked Barry a thousand times because Dokken’s a gol-dang national treasure, but he just wouldn’t get with the program, so now we’re doing stuff Diamond Joe’s way,” said Biden, who took extra care to ensure the president’s signature matched previous counterfeit executive orders he had fabricated to implement directives that required strip clubs in the capital to stay open past 2 a.m., created a federal holiday for Quiet Riot guitarist Randy Rhoads’ birthday, and pardoned his buddy Blaze, who reportedly got into a “little dustup” with some bikers outside Carson City, NV earlier this year.

Scissors-32x32.png

"...sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands to make sure we set aside 31 days a year to keep rockin’ with Dokken.”

According to sources, Biden then photocopied a “big-ass” stack of blank executive orders and grabbed a handful of official presidential pens so he could practice his Donald Trump signature.

Trump Induced Tantrum Syndrome... You figure out the acronym.

It's real. Just read Slate.

Slate

Fear, Anxiety, and Depression in the Age of Trump

Therapists and their patients are struggling to cope amid the national nervous breakdown that is the 2016 election.

Scissors-32x32.png You gotta read it yourself

Maybe Obamacare will approve one of these so they can get a grip on themselves. (Better hurry before it's repealed.)

2141829_straight-jacket.jpg

• Like 1

@Valin's "Bony Broad" Has A Nice Post

HIPLANDIA: 'LITERALLY SHAKING'

Ann-Coulter-Image-e1429136036739.jpg

Until the nationwide protests of the last few days, I had no idea how bad the problem was, but our nation is drowning in drama queenly.

The immediate reaction of most celebrities to Trump’s victory was: “THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR MY TAKE ON THE ELECTION!”

Aaron Sorkin and David Remnick, in matching pink housecoats and fuzzy slippers, wrote hysterical jeremiads about the cataclysm of Trump’s election.

Sorkin was especially irked that Trump was supported by white men who don’t appreciate rap music. As proof that the end was near, he triumphantly reported: “The Dow futures dropped 700 points overnight.”

After a brief drop, the Dow surged to historic highs, recording its biggest weekly gain in five years.

But I can’t wait to read the letters these guys wrote to their children about Bill Clinton! Don’t leave us hanging guys – post those, too, please.

In Hiplandia, “I couldn’t stop crying!” and “I vomited!” are dispositive proof that Trump is a bad man – not that these people are mentally unbalanced. Their own paranoia is cited to show how evil their enemies are.

It’s supposed to say something about Trump that people are posting little homilies titled: “How to Tell a Child Donald Trump Won the Election.” (Google produces 60 million hits for that idea.)

In fact, that tells us nothing whatsoever about Trump, but does tell us that liberal parents are intentionally raising neurotics by telling their children that they are living in Nazi Germany.

Americans who make $20,000 a year are made fun of by Samantha Bee for going to Wal-Mart.

These are all people who will knife one another in the back to get their kids into $50,000-a-year all-white preschools. But they think they’re less racist than other Americans because of their pleasant interactions with Rosa when she comes to clean.

In the modern Democratic Party, out-of-work coal miners are constantly denounced for their “privilege” by half-black girls at Yale – who wouldn’t have gotten in without the black half – and who will be paid a quarter-million dollars as the “diversity coordinator” at some Fortune 500 corporation.

Apparently, the new method of developing opinions is to figure out what’s trendy and allowing celebrities and comedians to act as your personal shoppers.

I’m just so busy, I don’t have time to know things. Could you help me pick out my views?

Absolutely! I’ve got some great opinions for you. How do you like, “I can’t believe this is my country” or “I am literally shaking”?

Oh yes, I love those – that looks great on me!

This is why the snowflakes are smashing windows, beating up Trump supporters and calling for the assassination of Trump and the rape of his wife. If you’ve ever wondered how France’s Reign of Terror happened, observe the anti-Trump protests – the main result of which is to convince people who had misgivings about voting for Trump that they did the right thing.

Trump is denounced for his alleged “racism, homophobia, sexism, anti-Semitism, Islamaphobia!”

No one stops to think: Wait a minute! These are all groups Trump has showered with affection, with the exception of Muslim immigrants – who persecute the other four.

This is the mob’s muscle memory kicking in, as when Sen. Patty Murray reached for her mental file on “Good Things a Leader Can Do” and ended up praising Osama bin Laden after 9/11 for “building day care facilities, building health care facilities.” The protesters are pulling out slogans from their “Things We Pretend to Hate” file.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/hiplandia-literally-shaking/

• Valin unpinned this topic