Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week In Pictures: Trumped-Up Edition

Steven Hayward

June 20, 2015

Donald Trump! The Donald! Duck! Yup, Donald Duck would be a more credible candidate. I’ve got it—the perfect ticket: Trump-Dolezal 2016! Think of it as a pigment of your imagination. Who knew that Rachel Dolezal would keep on giving so generously. I hope she gets her “reality” show, since she clearly has no grasp on reality. Seems to be a pervasive problem on the left these days. In fact, why don’t we put Dolezal on the $10 bill? (Though as you’ll see, we have a better idea.)

(Snip)

Trump-Bag-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2

(Snip)

Trump-Outsider-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Trump-Bomber-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

(Snip)

Trumot-Dolezal-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

Brady-Dolezal-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Dolezal-Jerk-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=40

(Snip)

Jeb-Dolezal-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

Jeb2-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C413

Batbush-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C4

(Snip)

Hillary-v-Condi-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

Clinton-Greed-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

Two-Iraqs-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=489%2

(Snip)

DHMO-on-Crops-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

Subway-H2O-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Doing-It-Wrong-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

Shingles-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=459%2C

Death-to-Zinfandels-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&re

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-334-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=481%2C6

dry.png What No Guns!

• Like 3

Oh, and by the way, @Geee and @Valin, your discussion that if Hillary loses this time around would be the last we'd have to see of her? means that I may have restful sleep tonight because there is HOPE. I had not heard that thought before and I treasure it. No Obama, no Hillary. Wouldn't that just be such a relief? Of course, that little voice is in the back of my mind that says, better the evil you know than the one you don't (cough, Obama.) But for tonight, I'm going with the hope thing. And thanks, ho ho, he he, ha ha.

Dear @Chickadee - I hate to disturb your tranquility - but Hillary hopefully disappearing did not include The Great O. Having the Presidency to hold him aloft he will be a master community organizer and agitator for as far as the eye can see. He will set up one organization after the other - might even have a 'foundation' like the Clintons and do backhanded blackmail to businesses to contribute. He will put Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton to shame. He will no longer be constricted as to what he can say and who he can associate with by the Presidency. God help us all!!!

Well, @Geee, I am not too worried about that. First of all, it sounds like they would be way to busy and that does not seem to be their style--you know, always needing a vacation and all. Can you say LAZY? And he and she can start their foundation thing and take all the liberal's money and it won't hurt me a bit. They can also give speeches all they want, and that won't be a bother 'cause I don't have to listen or be affected by them. I would think, from all the noise Michelle made, that she wants to be out of the public eye for awhile--until they run out of money. And O will just want to play golf, golf, golf with a little basketball thrown in. If they run out of money, then we might see some activity, but IMO he's too much of a wuss to ever be a Jackson or a Sharpton. His network of supporters should be done with him--been there done that--so they most likely will move on to the next great liberal hope for America. Please God, let this man and woman just disappear into the sunset! See, I still have hope . . .

• Like 1

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

And its all your fault.

This is one conservation issue I believe in and am interested in. My cousin was a bee man and he is worried. Therefore, I am worried. Not we're-all-gonna-die worried, but still, IMO we should not make light of this one. I am in awe of all these little creatures do for us (even though I am extremely allergic to their sting and to honey). Just sayin . . .

• Like 3

We live in Bizarro World

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-114_qol1.pdf

Judge Scalia:

Just ponder the significance of the Court’s decision totake matters into its own hands. The Court’s revision of the law authorizes the Internal Revenue Service to spend tens of billions of dollars every year in tax credits on federal Exchanges. It affects the price of insurance for millions of Americans. It diminishes the participation of the States in the implementation of the Act. It vastly expandsthe reach of the Act’s individual mandate, whose scopedepends in part on the availability of credits. What a parody today’s decision makes of Hamilton’s assurances to the people of New York: “The legislature not only commands the purse but prescribes the rules by which the duties and rights of every citizen are to be regulated. The judiciary, on the contrary, has no influence over . . . the purse; no direction . . . of the wealth of society, and cantake no active resolution whatever. It may truly be said to have neither FORCE nor WILL but merely judgment.” The Federalist No. 78, p. 465 (C. Rossiter ed. 1961).

• Like 4