Anna M Perez and 28 others follow
chris lowery ‏@chrisjcl784 5m5 minutes ago
Rubio not criminal enough to create a family foundation #NYTRubioHeadlines

Luke ‏@zailbar 5m5 minutes ago
rubio once tipped a waiter only 13% #NYTRubioHeadlines

Luke ‏@zailbar 6m6 minutes ago
Rubio once took two lollipops from the bowl at the bank #NYTRubioHeadlines

chris lowery ‏@chrisjcl784 7m7 minutes ago
Rubio refuses to ignore an embattled ambassadors call for help #NYTRubioHeadlines

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

CHFwDAqWgAAV4Is.jpg

Being Broke Is Not Exactly How I Pictured It To Be! smile.png

Put the difference in location in the equation and that will also figure in to the price. A subdivision in Florida vs a large piece of property in NY!!

@Geee

Taking off my partisan hat, I don't get what the Democrats/Left see's in her. She really hasn't done much of anything and lets be honest she's a lousy campaigner....I mean she really sucks.

dry.png An actual thought just occurred to me. Maybe the Democratic Party leaders figure that the Democrats are probably going to lose the 2016 Presidential race, they push her candidacy, she loses, and they are done with the Clinton's and they can move on. Just a thought.

• Like 3

@Geee

Taking off my partisan hat, I don't get what the Democrats/Left see's in her. She really hasn't done much of anything and lets be honest she's a lousy campaigner....I mean she really sucks.

dry.png An actual thought just occurred to me. Maybe the Democratic Party leaders figure that the Democrats are probably going to lose the 2016 Presidential race, they push her candidacy, she loses, and they are done with the Clinton's and they can move on. Just a thought.

Bill should be so luckywink.png OR visa versa - oh Hell- they deserve one another.tongue.png

Edited to Add: you know, that is a thought. Once she is toast, they are free to cut tiesohmy.png

• Like 1

@Geee

I just remember something I read in late 07 early 08, that a lot of Dems did not want to put up with all the Clinton baggage.

@Geee

I just remember something I read in late 07 early 08, that a lot of Dems did not want to put up with all the Clinton baggage.

Well yes, but I wasn't clear. By THEYcutting the ties, I meant Bill from Hill.

@Geee

Well yes, but I wasn't clear. By THEYcutting the ties, I meant Bill from Hill.

If she loses (please God) that could happen.

And Oh what a show that would be!!! biggrin.png Talk about two scorpions in a bottle!

• Like 2

The Week in Pictures: The Trans-Everything Edition

Steven Hayward

June 13, 2015

Nietzsche spoke of the “transvaluation of all values,” but hoo boy even old mad Freddie might find our current scene more than a little off the hook. But there’s some good news this week: The Iowa Supreme Court has ruled that it’s legal to be drunk on your front porch, which will come as a significant relief to Iowa ethanol producers who may someday be forced to use ethanol as God intended it to be used—in whiskey and other fine spirits. Speaking of fine spirits. . .

Obama-Coast-Guard-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Obama-Kick-Me-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Obama-Jurassic-World-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&r

(Snip)

ISIS-Strategy2-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

ISIS-Strategy-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Rubios-Boat-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=433

John-Kerrys-Boat-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

Inside John Kerry’s boat. A bit different from Rubio’s.

(Snip)

2016-Game-of-Thrones-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&r

(Snip)

Sanders-Market-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Free-Range-Parenting-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&r

(Snip)

Caitlyn-and-Adam-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Offended-by-Everything-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5

(Snip)

Video-Cams-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Leia-Seurrat-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

(Snip)

Sci-Fi-Facepalm-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Wong-Book-Store-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-333-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=526%2C6

• Like 1

And finally. . .

Hot-333-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=526%2C6

That is one nice gun...

Gun? Oh yeah she does have a gun doesn't she. I didn't notice, thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 1

clearvision

Study shows climate change’s surprising toll on early dinosaurs

For years, scientists have puzzled over an odd gap in the fossil record for early dinosaurs: Even as dinosaurs spread through the most of the world 200 million years ago, some yet-unknown force kept them from colonizing the tropics.

Now researchers may have found the explanation: Climate change. Exceedingly high levels of greenhouse gases appear to have rendered the Earth’s equatorial zones all but uninhabitable for the planet’s largest terrestrial beasts.

Now wait just a minute.... Whether you use oil, or turn into oil you cause climate change????

• Like 2

Study shows climate change’s surprising toll on early dinosaurs

For years, scientists have puzzled over an odd gap in the fossil record for early dinosaurs: Even as dinosaurs spread through the most of the world 200 million years ago, some yet-unknown force kept them from colonizing the tropics.

Now researchers may have found the explanation: Climate change. Exceedingly high levels of greenhouse gases appear to have rendered the Earth’s equatorial zones all but uninhabitable for the planet’s largest terrestrial beasts.

Now wait just a minute.... Whether you use oil, or turn into oil you cause climate change????

To Show My Outrage at The Deniers

3jeiw6g.gif

Here is a Goat Riding A Hippo.

• Like 2