Coffee Shop

Rheo

Should I have a LARGE glass of whiskey before I click?

I'm gonna need a double!

@Valin!

Save a bottle of the good stuff for when Un & the NOKO's detonate one of their non-existent nukes over the 57 states of the Continental US. After the EMP.....nobody will be driving anywhere....we'll all be gathering firewood to last the next quarter century....and skinning & making jerky out of little critters.

BTW: Oblunder nuclear wisdom? No need for that ballistic missile leg of our national defense. Although not required by START....he wants the missiles defanged & the silo's destroyed. Remind me again......isn't that aid & support for our enemies? Can he be arrested for treason yet, and sent to Fire Island.......never mind......he'd dig that.....

Should I have a LARGE glass of whiskey before I click?

I'm gonna need a double!

@Valin!

Save a bottle of the good stuff for when Un & the NOKO's detonate one of their non-existent nukes over the 57 states of the Continental US. After the EMP.....nobody will be driving anywhere....we'll all be gathering firewood to last the next quarter century....and skinning & making jerky out of little critters.

BTW: Oblunder nuclear wisdom? No need for that ballistic missile leg of our national defense. Although not required by START....he wants the missiles defanged & the silo's destroyed. Remind me again......isn't that aid & support for our enemies? Can he be arrested for treason yet, and sent to Fire Island.......never mind......he'd dig that.....

I can only believe something happened to Kerry when he was on his secret mission to Cambodia.

Think Soros doesn't influence the little Emperor? Check out White House Youth.... http://twitchy.com/2013/12/02/springtime-for-obama-another-meeting-of-white-house-youth-announced/

‘Springtime for Obama’: Another meeting of ‘White House Youth’ announced [Twitchy]

Sam Valley @SamValley

.#WHYouth: because Obama Youth would have been a tad ostentatious.

#WHYouth?

Yes, the “White House Youth.”

The White House is promoting an upcoming meeting:

The White House ✔ @WhiteHouse

At 8pm ET, join @KalPenn, @HealthCareTara & @YI_Care for a Hangout on young people & #Obamacare.

Ask Qs w/ #WHYouth: http://go.wh.gov/AZjAxB

1:53 PM - 2 Dec 2013

Who wants to spend an evening hangin’ with the White House Youth?

The creepiness factor is high with this one.

Ben Howe @BenHowe

They didn’t seriously call it #WHYouth did they? Is this some perverted form of Godwin’s law where they do it for us?
2:24 PM - 2 Dec 2013

Aldous Huxley @AF632

Wow. White House Youth? Really? Are we that bad at learning high school history or do we just not care anymore? #WHYouth
3:52 PM - 2 Dec 2013

Gary Eaton @garysteveneaton

I think I had some #WHYouth in my TL yesterday. Very engaging young men. By engaging , I mean insane
3:33 PM - 2 Dec 2013 from Los Angeles, CA, United States

Yes, Nick Searcy! ✔ @yesnicksearcy

"Brownshirts" have such a bad history. Can ours be more pastel? "MT @katrobison: I'm on my way to the WH. What would YOU ask at the #WHYouth
3:30 PM - 2 Dec 2013

BagxV7ICUAAOnKD.jpg

Via iOTW

Government by Mere Mortals

Mark Steyn

December 16, 2013

1441291_10152100313865429_251822263_n.jp

Not everyone at the Mandela jamboree was doing selfies with the Danish pastry. One reader passed along this photograph: No sign of Barack buddy David Cameron, but here are three of the Queens other prime ministers Australias Tony Abbott, Canadas Stephen Harper, New Zealands John Key having a working lunch ahead of the memorial service. All three are conservatives, and, while there are many whod like a bit more red meat with respect to this or that, every single one of them is well to the right of President Obama. Come to think of it, their respective leftie (Liberal/Labour) predecessors (Julia Gillard, Paul Martin, Helen Clark) were also to the right of President Obama. For a supposed right of center nation, it is striking how at odds with its allies America is.

• Like 3

Irony Alert!

Walmart Hawks $52 Posters of Occupy Wall Street Encampment

screen%20shot%202013-12-16%20at%2012.05.

Occupy Wall Street at Zuccotti Park, Lower Manhattan, Manhattan, New York City, New York State, USA is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 27.00 x 9.00 inches and the image size is 27.00 x 9.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office.

Brand New and Rolled and ready for display or framing

Print Title: Occupy Wall Street at Zuccotti Park, Lower Manhattan, Manhattan, New York City, New York State, USA

Paper Size: 27.00 x 9.00 inches

Publisher: Liebermans

Artist: Panoramic Images

Car bomb hits Hezbollah stronghold in east Lebanon, casualties reported

Lebanese security official confirms explosion in Baalbek region, but has no immediate word on nature of target and number of casualties.

4133742523.jpg

Members of the Lebanese army inspect a wreckage of a car, east of Baalbeck city, in Lebanon's Bekaa valley, December 17, 2013. Photo by Reuters

A suicide car bomb went off near a Hezbollah base in eastern Lebanon early on Tuesday, officials said, the latest in a wave of deadly attacks that have targeted the Shiite militant group's interests in Lebanon.

The Lebanese National News Agency said the bomber detonated his vehicle in the remote area of eastern Bekaa Valley near the village of Sbouba in the Baalbek region, about two kilometers (a mile) from a base belonging to the Iranian-backed group.

The report said the explosion caused an unspecified number of casualties among Hezbollah members and civilians.

(Snip)

(Evil ultra right wing) Sean Hannity will be on in Washingtopn DC. This could be the end of the world as we know it.

Lineup for 1st broadcast will include Harry Reid...Nancy Pelosi...Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Joe Biden (comic relief)

(Evil ultra right wing) Sean Hannity will be on in Washingtopn DC. This could be the end of the world as we know it.

Lineup for 1st broadcast will include Harry Reid...Nancy Pelosi...Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Joe Biden (comic relief)

On what?

On what?

1260 WWRC

Two R's and a D in the House announce resigning.

Iowa Republican Rep. Tom Latham announced Tuesday he will not run for re-election in 2014, according to the Des Moines Register. He is the third lawmaker to announce retirement plans today, including Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., and Rep. Jim Matheson, D-Utah.

STORY: Va. Rep. Frank Wolf to retire after 17 terms

STORY: Utah Rep. Jim Matheson won't seek new term

LINK

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about this mess, about people who have no choice now but to apply for Obamacare with its high deductibles, care tacked on that people don't want or need, doctors and hospitals opting out, and congress being exempt. It's an unbelievable nightmare, especially in the middle of the night. I read a chapter in the book our couples' book group is reading now about No. Korea and then I was able to get back to sleep. ohmy.png

580x338xPajamaBoy02-600x350.jpg.pagespee

Mid-Week in Pictures: The Pajama Game Special Edition

Steven Hayward

Some things just cant wait for the weekend. Like Michael Dukakis riding in a tank. Or the PR geniuses behind Obamacare putting out the Pajama Boy ad. Did Christmas get moved up on the calendar, or did we skip straight to April Fools Day?

(Snip)

502x499xPajama-Boy-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic

(Snip)

458x234xPajama-Boy-10-copy.jpg.pagespeed

350x350xPajama-Boy-12-copy.jpg.pagespeed

@Valin

Just went through several dozen of these ridiculously funny Photoshops........from a Michelle Malkin newsletter.....what a great thing for Conservatives to have at Christmas......thanks OFA, for the yuks!

One of the best from Dana Loesch, was........Natural Birth Control. Another suggested that this might be Obama's idea of his base white constituency.

Sweet E suggested that it should be Obama in the onesie.....with a drop seat & "Enter Here" or Reggie's Love written in cursive.